what does your screen name mean

Options

Replies

• Loma
    Loma Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Oh, fun! I combined my first name, Lora, and what my kids call me, Ma, to get Loma. Really lame-o and so close to my real name but still kinda fun..:flowerforyou:
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    Kel= Kelli
    Lynn= Lynn
    (my first and middle names) so I shared the "L" and got Kelynn :happy:

So fancy... :laugh:
  • ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    Options
    Well the porka part is a pet name for me (girl pig) and my bf is porko (boy pig) and both names were given many years ago long before we had a weight problem:laugh: as a result we started collecting pigs (not real ones - lol) and boy did it catch on....the 29 is not my age but rather my favorite Nascar driver's number......and there you have it!

Woohoo! Go Harvick! :smile: My other screen names all use 29
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Willywonka is one of my beloved pug's names. He is the big one showing quite the underbite in my ticker :laugh:
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Mine is my alter ego!
  • TheJackyl
    TheJackyl Posts: 88
    Options
    Just an old screen name that I started using years ago that was a little different (at least in the spelling) and just stuck with it because it's one that's not usually taken.
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    mine came from an email address I had once -

my family either calls me Jo or the kids call me JOJO (short for Joanne) -
    Jo and JoJo was taken
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    I call my boyfriend Bee after him saying once in his sleep "I want to be your big bee !"...couldnt stop laughing all night long !!!
    And Bella because my boyfriend calls me Bluebell because of the colour of my eyes and the fact Bees love flowers !

That's a good one! How Cute! :flowerforyou:

Mine is AwMyLoLo because my dog's name is Lois and I always go awwwmylolo (all one word). :bigsmile: I :heart: my LOLO!!
  • sinisme
    sinisme Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I am sin.... so sin is me..
    :bigsmile:
  • xsargex
    xsargex Posts: 768
    Options
    xsargex obviously, i'm in the military. x's cause I'm straightedge. Google it.

All my friends back home, who aren't servicemembers, for years have called me sarge. Even when I wasn't a freaking sergeant, they always called me sarge anyway. I came back from Basic training in 2001 and stopped by the tattoo shop where all my buddies were hangin out. One of them, who is a real loud mouth was like "HOLY *kitten* SARGE WHATS UP!?!?!?" I'm like "well i'm a private first class." He's like I don't care, you look like a Drill Sergeant..your sarge. So everyone started calling me that. Then it just spread like wild fire and stuck. When ever I stop by the same shop, its the same welcome....in unison everyone is like "SARRRRRGE!!!!!" And of course alot of really lame salutes and other comical, incorrect and misplaced military courtesies.
  • icandoallthings
    icandoallthings Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. :heart:
    Philippians 4:13

An encouraging scripture verse because I *know* I don't have
    the strength to do this on my own. I was able to lose 80 lbs a few
    years back. Time to do the rest! Gotta keep pressing on..!

Gonna do this thing! :glasses:
  • xsargex
    xsargex Posts: 768
    Options

My mom said sin is bad.... you must be what she was talking about?
  • sinisme
    sinisme Posts: 148 Member
    Options

My mom said sin is bad.... you must be what she was talking about?

I totally am! :smokin:
  • bakergirl62
    bakergirl62 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I work at a large Oil and Gas Company in Houston called Baker Hughes=Baker. Of course you can see I'm female+girl and 62 is my lucky number combined.
  • jdl249
    jdl249 Posts: 46
    Options
    Mine is my initials and a few random numbers thrown together. I didn't know what to pick and I hate agonizing over that type of thing :laugh:
  • bugmagnt
    bugmagnt Posts: 150
    Options
    It is my middle name with kid and the number 13 has always intrigued me. I was always a fan of the wrestler the Heartbreak Kid.
    [quote} I still love Sean Michaels. He went to school by my house![/quote]
    Sweet! My first email address was hartbreakkid. Even when he was a heel like liked him[/quote}
    Yeah, he's cool. He's an original. I'm not too fond of the current guys, too gimicky, I know it's not real but they at least need to make it seem like it is!

LOL MY DH and I have enjoyed watching the old AWA Wrestling lately on ESPN Classic! Very entertaining!

And.. I'll share about my nickname too -- I always seem to attract mosquitos, chiggers, and such when I'm outside.. always have to wear bug spray or else I'm eatin' up. I guess I'm too "sweet" and "tasty"... :wink: I'm a bug magnet!
  • HipsLipsMama
    Options
    hips cuz ive always been hippy (and not the treehugging kind haha)
    lips cuz i have big lips and i love to talk
    mama cuz im a mama now! :bigsmile:
  • sassekel
    sassekel Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    sassekel = sassy Kelli , cuz I'm a smart *kitten*.:laugh: but being sassy sounds nicer:bigsmile:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Mine is my favorite Nascar driver ( Jimmie Johnson #48) and he's a winner! :happy:
  • Kidvicious28
    Kidvicious28 Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    I've used kidvicious for a loooooong time... um, I got it from the band The sex pistols..
    "bass player" was Sid Vicious....
    I was a kid at the time I came up with it...
    stuck 'em together and got kidvicious.
    ha. yea.

side note: I'm nothing at all like sid vicious tho lol so don't take that the wrong way (for those of you who actually know who I'm talking about)... just used to be punk back in the day lol