what does your screen name mean

Options

Replies

• czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    Cz is the Chechoslovakian letter combination that says the S sound ew the next two letters put together with it says "Sew" What of course says what. I have been a professional seamstress for over 30 years in my part time side job, I have sewn some of the most interesting things, prototype inflatable toy covers for Giant Soccer balls, you might have seen them at toys are us, I made the prototype for the inventor. Wedding dresses, costumes, and the question always came up, you want me to Sew What? Only problem when I signed up for my screen name with my internet provider the Sewwhat was already taken, and my dear friend Yana told me to use the CZ instead! So that is how CZEWWHAT was born!

Yana passed away a couple of years ago, it always reminds me of her whenever I sign on to the computer.

i :heart: this!

Thanks! Yardmilka,(Yana) If you are up there watching I miss you so!
  • singfree
    singfree Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    My wife & I are classically trained singers whose method of teaching is based on a discipline which is free from strain and "belting"....hence the name SINGFREE.

BTW-- not very much singing freely on Idol or popular music in general.
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    My fave poem is The Lady Of Shalott by Tennyson (Also my fave painting by John William Waterhouse) It's based of the legend of Elaine of Astolat, so I figured TheMaidOfAstolat is appropriate. :smile:
  • ilovedogs
    ilovedogs Posts: 77
    Options
    Mine is pretty self explanitary I think.:happy:
  • staclo
    staclo Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    My name is Stacey, but my brother used to call me "Staclo," pronounced "stack-low." I'm not sure why, but I almost always use it for my screen names now.
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    Options
    Mine's pretty boring as well....Erica and C for my last name.....I was in a hurry or I would have come up with something MUCH better!
    My email is rather unique though...(threeccattle) My soon to be ex, is a cattle rancher....our last name starts with a "C" and when I first got an email account there was just him, me and our first son.......so there it is 3C Cattle.
    I've seen some names on here that I'm dying to know the story behind?...I hope they read this!

erica, omg. me and my ex had an email address years ago when we shared one - i suppose it was my first email. you know that brand of frozen garlc bread called 'new york texas toast'? well, we were trying to come up with a name for both of us - i was born in NY and he was born in TX so, it was NYTXTOAST@whatever.com
    haha, so lame. :noway:
    I LOVE that toast!......that is too funny....and so you!:laugh:
  • FlyingMonkey
    Options
    New to this forum- my name, Flying Monkey, refers to my favorite characters in WIzard of Oz.....
  • amycakes812
    amycakes812 Posts: 441
    Options
    I'm another one whose screename isn't very original. First intitial (Amy), last name and birthyear. It is also my email...when I set up my account I must not have had a very creative day. :laugh:
  • TANKENEY32
    TANKENEY32 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    tankeney32= Tonya Ankeney and i was 32 when i came up with it lol..
  • rocknrolla2009
    rocknrolla2009 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    My fave poem is The Lady Of Shalott by Tennyson (Also my fave painting by John William Waterhouse) It's based of the legend of Elaine of Astolat, so I figured TheMaidOfAstolat is appropriate. :smile:
    [/qu

I LOVE The Lady of Shalott! I bought an art print on Ebay and am trying to find wall space and decent framing for it.
  • fitgal411
    fitgal411 Posts: 668
    Options
    fitgal411 - hmm, I guess when I was thinking of a screen name, it just went WHAM! So I'm like, okay, I'll try that. That's what a lot of my crazy ideas do.:laugh: I'm trying to be fit, I'm a girl (or gal), and I give advice and motivation. So, yeah.
  • slawdawg
    slawdawg Posts: 13
    Options
    It is my middle name with kid and the number 13 has always intrigued me. I was always a fan of the wrestler the Heartbreak Kid.

Sean Michaels - one of my favorites! Here's to the original "Clique." Have you read his autobiography? Quite good.
  • slawdawg
    slawdawg Posts: 13
    Options
    Last name is Slaughter, so naturally it turned into "Slawdawg" in high school. My younger brother became "Little Slawdawg." Which he hated.
    9726172000 Posts: 428
    Options
    9726172000=birthday's, aniversary,

how funny! i thought this was your phone number. i live in the dallas area and 972 is an area code...:laugh:

I live just outside of Dallas also and I didn't realize about the 972 number until somebody had asked me about it.
  • Nlongenecker
    Nlongenecker Posts: 765
    Options
    My last name is Longenecker. Yes its my married name. When we first got married I couldn't fit my name on my check line and forget signing something legal with my whole name - its 26 letters long! And "N" is my first initial.
  • ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    Options
    My last name is Longenecker. Yes its my married name. When we first got married I couldn't fit my name on my check line and forget signing something legal with my whole name - its 26 letters long! And "N" is my first initial.

And I thought 21 was bad!!!! Sheush! :laugh:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Well mine is kinda boring. Laura of course is my first name and M is the first letter of my middle name and G is the first letter of my last name. Told ya it was boring :laugh:

i bet your middle name is marie like mine :happy:

nope the M stands for Moore which is actually my maiden name, my real middle name is Ann but I go by Laura Moore Gorton.
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Well the porka part is a pet name for me (girl pig) and my bf is porko (boy pig) and both names were given many years ago long before we had a weight problem:laugh: as a result we started collecting pigs (not real ones - lol) and boy did it catch on....the 29 is not my age but rather my favorite Nascar driver's number......and there you have it!
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    i live in oregon. and i'm a lady.
    i use this screen name in a lotta www stuff.:tongue::tongue:
    so, if u see it, please say hello!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    like oregon lady, I am also LuckyLeprechaun all over the internet... keep an eye peeled:wink: