what does your screen name mean

Replies

• xsargex
    xsargex Posts: 768
    I've used kidvicious for a loooooong time... um, I got it from the band The sex pistols..
    "bass player" was Sid Vicious....
    I was a kid at the time I came up with it...
    stuck 'em together and got kidvicious.
    ha. yea.

side note: I'm nothing at all like sid vicious tho lol so don't take that the wrong way (for those of you who actually know who I'm talking about)... just used to be punk back in the day lol

you telling me that you don't get on stage, clobber people with your bass guitar and then smash a beer bottle and cut your chest up? haha
  • cherie2304
    cherie2304 Posts: 632 Member
    Cherie is my first name and 23 is how old I was when I moved out of my parents house and that was in 04...
  • ButterIsGood
    ButterIsGood Posts: 201 Member
    I was gonna go for 'Butters' like the South Park character but it was taken. Then I started thinking about real butter and how good it is and BAAM!!
  • Ironlady70
    Ironlady70 Posts: 777 Member
    Love the feel of weights, the sound the iron makes and knowing its me against the lift and no one can take that from me.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    edited July 2018
    It is derived from a Farsi term meaning sweet. It is also my first birdie's name.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    "Serpent's head" + a word representative of "galaxy" = CanesGalactica
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    loosely translated, it means: The Goats Are Dying
  • striderb
    striderb Posts: 5,845 Member
    Name - oh how original.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Cee means Cee and 134 means 134.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    My screen name is not exciting, it is very simple.. it's me. However, it does have a meaning. My very first email was set up for me by my older while I was at work. He used this part in the address. When he passed away, I use started using it from time to time as an Username. It is just the little bitty memories that put a smile on my face..
  • AxleAddict
    AxleAddict Posts: 13 Member
    Mine coz I love trucks and motorcycles?
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,230 Member
    edited July 2018
    My Starting Weight was 376 in 2013.

Now at GW 181, age 70. Five years with WW and three years with MFP for On Line Support groups.
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,230 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    Cee means Cee and 134 means 134.

I doubt it! :wink:
  • SandSeaSkySoul
    SandSeaSkySoul Posts: 212 Member
    edited July 2018
    Summer's my favorite season but I dislike the word Summer, thereby I chose to describe why & desire to keep with the same letter, for each word! So land, sea & air, became Sand, Sea & Sky! Then I chose Soul because my favoritism of this season, livens it! Plus I like to've an even #, of words!
  • Josh_From_Louisiana
    Josh_From_Louisiana Posts: 42 Member
    My screen name is straight forward... lol ask someone if you can not figure it out lol 🤣😁
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    It means Elena is great.