Always single!

Options
12346»

Replies

• SlimSammy2012
    Options
    I've been told it (he/they) isn't the one for you! Just be patient. You are still young! Wait for a Keeper!
  • SlimSammy2012
    Options
    Scizophrenia beats being alone

Are you talking to me? Hey, Who asked you? Don't make me come over there! Shut Up!
  • lpeace2u
    lpeace2u Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Singing my song. Focus on you and hope the right one comes along. Not as easy as it sounds...i know!
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Give up dating. Dating is horrible. Actually it's evil. In Medieval times it was used as a method of torture, outweighed only by the Iron Maiden in terms of sheer hideousness.

But I digress.

Give up dating and trying living.

I don't think I ever went on a "date" when I finally got a clue. I went to events I liked or wanted to do with a person who's company I wanted to experience. I don't think I ever enjoyed a date but I enjoyed spending time with interesting women without expectation.

Dating sets up a forced structure which saps the pleasure out of what you are doing.

Try living. Be free. And when you do it makes you instantly desirable.

<<<<< The voice of experience.

That bill is £1,000. I accept cheques.
  • katieslosingit
    Options
    I have been going through the same thing. It's for sure, frustrating. Hang in there! :) Focus on you and your health and before you know it, Mr. Right will appear when you aren't looking...or at least that's what people keep telling me. I'm holding out hope! You look great and if a guy can't see that, then they aren't worth your time.
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    I'm seriously about to give up on dating. Don't get me started.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    This is going to come across as really rude, and I don't mean it that way (I even had to tell this to one of my best friends one time), but if you consistently have the same problems with men and relationships, the problem isn't the men, it's you.

Instead of looking at what jerks guys are or whatever, ask yourself what it is that YOU are doing that results in a relationship/potential relationship ending.

Are you consistently seeking out the wrong type of man in general? Are you exhibiting a behavior that drives men away? The old "there are plenty of other fish in the sea" saying is absolutely true, but instead of fishing forever only to catch a few small ones, it's a lot more efficient to figure out what you're doing wrong, fish for a little while, catch the big one, and call it a day.

Remember, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting to get different results :)