Are Fit women the most hated group in America?

Options
1101112131416»

Replies

• Ripken818836701
    Ripken818836701 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I can't believe this is a serious post, OP? I would say that terrorists are the most hated group in America - and worldwide too. Get some perspective for goodness sakes or are we having a mass celebration of the banal and ridiculous. Why would any person with a brain give any credence to such a stupid hypothesis?

<<< goes to do a Times crossword before she gets sucked into the orgy of ridiculousness.... :angry:
    Just for the record, the NYC. School Board just banned the word terrorist today from being used by their teachers or students because it might offend cetain students and teachers. But you can still call a gril skinny as a rail, malnurished etc. etc. etc. Still think its a stupid hypothesis?
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    funny that you see that as him being rude when all he did was say he didn't direct the comment at you.
    :flowerforyou:

aren't you a sweetheart, giving me a flower? Bless your little heart.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :tongue:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    funny that you see that as him being rude when all he did was say he didn't direct the comment at you.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :tongue:

I like that you can laugh about it, i.e. take a joke. :bigsmile:
  • HorrorChix89
    Options

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Options

I like your :smile:
  • TriciaZ944
    TriciaZ944 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I can't believe this is a serious post, OP? I would say that terrorists are the most hated group in America - and worldwide too. Get some perspective for goodness sakes or are we having a mass celebration of the banal and ridiculous. Why would any person with a brain give any credence to such a stupid hypothesis?

<<< goes to do a Times crossword before she gets sucked into the orgy of ridiculousness.... :angry:
    Just for the record, the NYC. School Board just banned the word terrorist today from being used by their teachers or students because it might offend cetain students and teachers. But you can still call a gril skinny as a rail, malnurished etc. etc. etc. Still think its a stupid hypothesis?

Seriously?
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    *raises eyebrow*
  • Ripken818836701
    Options

Seriously?
    Yep, If my child was enrolled in the NYC. Public School System we would be moving ASAP.
  • Ripken818836701
    Options

Ladies can I join in??? :bigsmile: Here is some beautiful flowers for a couple of beautiful women!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou::flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • HorrorChix89
    Options
    You said "couple" there are three women involved. So who gets the flowers?
  • Ripken818836701
    Options
    oops sorry!! I meant U and IPuffy, didnt see the 3rd beautiful lady. Here's some more flowers for her!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou::flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Someone here sent me a message to day telling me I was very thin and should stop obsessing about my weight. Gee thanks...
  • Ripken818836701
    Options
    Someone here sent me a message to day telling me I was very thin and should stop obsessing about my weight. Gee thanks...
    She is just jealous!! You know why I cant wait for tomorrow?? Cause your body gets better looking every freakin day!!:happy:
    Here is some flowers for you aswell.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options

You're very thin compared to me! But I say keep on lifting those weights! You are rocking it and inspiring me every day.
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    *grabs popcorn*
    Options
    oops sorry!! I meant U and IPuffy, didnt see the 3rd beautiful lady. Here's some more flowers for her!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou::flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

aw, thanks!
  • TriciaZ944
    TriciaZ944 Posts: 317 Member
    Options

Seriously?
    Yep, If my child was enrolled in the NYC. Public School System we would be moving ASAP.

Wow! I am in education in WNY and can't imagine our School Board doing such a thing.