eating breakfast?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    oatmeal with craisins

I usually add 1/2 cup of egg whites, but I'm all out this week and haven't gone to the store to get more.
  • BlaireV
    BlaireV Posts: 137
    Options
    Another breakfast skipper here. I save my calories for lunch, dinner and eating snacks at night.

A.C.E. Certified Personal & Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

This. Eating all my calories at the end of the day is fun :D
  • Newfiedan
    Newfiedan Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    Actually what I found most amusing about skipping breakfast is that mentally I was much sharper in the morning with none of that morning grogginess upon waking. Further to the research about fat loss saving the bulk of the cals for later in the evening showed less muscle loss meaning that the weight you are losing has a higher ratio of fat loss to muscle loss than those whom eat the bulk of their cals during the day. Yes those who ate their cals during the day lost more weight overall but more of it was muscle than fat in the same cal deficit. I have found the greatest results thus far from employing carb back loading for fat loss and muscle gain. I am not saying that cals do not matter, of course they do just not in the way that I had previously believed. It was an eye opener for sure as I was an adamant breakfast eater before I hit that wall.
  • Chris295
    Chris295 Posts: 2
    Options
    honey nut cheerios ... in a bowl, 2% milk 6:30am , 3/4 cup for a snack ' dry about 9 am. keeps things flowing smoothly and the hunger headaches stay away.
  • SweetSammie
    SweetSammie Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Ezekial bread, toasted with peanut butter and honey
    Oatmeal with bananas, almonds and milk
    One egg, over easy (nonstick skillet) and toast
    Fruit and yogurt