Guys what body type on women do you prefer?

Options

Replies

• doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    that was impressive trolling considering your avatar.
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    [brittanya_ocampo_11.jpg
    :love:
    omg....
  • BriskaPacojame
    Options
    I prefer this
    brittanya_ocampo_11.jpg
    ]

- holy *kitten*! she's amazingly hot, i think I'm in love. What is her name??
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    You know you've gotten good at derailing/trolling when you get people to start talking about your penis

Oh dude, don't worry. I promise you girls have been getting together in groups over dinner to laugh about the size of your penis for a while now.
  • Annette_rose
    Annette_rose Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    The one I have. She is as beautiful today as the day I married her 45 years ago.
    Attributes:
    Hair - Auburn, now gray
    Eyes - brown, but has gray contacts
    Tall - 5'8"
    Decent figure - keeps self in good physical shape
    Intelligent - has J.D.
    Kind - beyond the realm of most reality.
    Loving - unending. But, nobody should come between her and her grandkids.

So sweet. She is a lucky woman.

I totally agree with the above comment! It is wonderful to see genuine long-lasting love and she is a very lucky woman to have a man who adores her. Good for you!!!!
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    You know you've gotten good at derailing/trolling when you get people to start talking about your penis

You're a *kitten* from the word go, but I have to admit you made me laugh out loud with this one ^.
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnpHBi3A0bW4-m7m_8Bie3B-79QZjZ-7O_1lNPzSu1-NYE4z0S
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I prefer this
    brittanya_ocampo_11.jpg

Not a fan of cheek piercings...
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    Who wins here?

Maybe the ones that don't get riled up about comments on an internet forum. You all are being silly.
  • Annette_rose
    Options
    The one that she is most comfortable being herself in. What's going on inside is so much more important than what you see or touch.

Wow...I am impressed with this answer!!!
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    $1 for popcorn
    $1.50 for drinks

I like my women on their hustle. That's why I'm a-gonna marry this one!

I gotta get in quick before they run me off for no vendor license . ;)
  • LizHowerton
    LizHowerton Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Beautiful young woman, strongly dislike all her tattoos and piercings....it ruins her look, IMO.
  • Margentine
    Margentine Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    :huh:
    Nicki-Minaj-Starship-21.jpg
  • SqautsAndOats
    Options

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnpHBi3A0bW4-m7m_8Bie3B-79QZjZ-7O_1lNPzSu1-NYE4z0S

I would like to thank all the mad people out there for this award, and the very lax rules in the chit-chat, fun, and games board, also I'd like to thank my work for not blocking this site, and for pointing my computer desk away from my co-workers.
  • Cathy7794
    Cathy7794 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    The one that she is most comfortable being herself in. What's going on inside is so much more important than what you see or touch.
    Best post in this entire thread! :drinker:
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Deer-popcorn.gif
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    What I learned today-

Only skinny girls, or ripped girls, or muscley guys get to be nasty looking.

Take notes childrenz...

That's what I got out of this thread too. I guess I'll go cry now since I'm obviously on my way to being gross (if I'm not already there).

apparently. We can be gross, manly, etc together xD
  • Annette_rose
    Options
    As a woman, I can say that it has little to do with all this. A perfect woman to me, has a smile that is infectious, eyes that can tell you anything without saying a word, a confidence that lets *her* believe she is the hottest woman in the room, attention to detail in how she chooses to dress that frame, happiness that does not require chemicals to allow her to be herself, pride in herself to not lower to ANY man's standards, wisdom to stay away from men who feel that she is NOT perfect as she is, loves herself enough to have the drive to constantly improve the things that she alone does not like........ If a man cannot love me at my worst, he sure as hell doesn't deserve my best. I am a "thick" woman, but I am a beautiful woman who knows how to work every square inch of me like most 98 pound hotties would dream of, I am a catch not only as I am, but as I have been and as I will be.

i second tht! :flowerforyou:

I agree.....excellent answer here!!!
  • NiniLeeMarie
    Options
    I prefer this
    brittanya_ocampo_11.jpg
    ]

- holy *kitten*! she's amazingly hot, i think I'm in love. What is her name??

Her names brittanya o' campo (:
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    that was impressive trolling considering your avatar.

Right?
This discussion has been closed.