Guys what body type on women do you prefer?

Options

Replies

• manasunshine
    Options
    As a woman, I can say that it has little to do with all this. A perfect woman to me, has a smile that is infectious, eyes that can tell you anything without saying a word, a confidence that lets *her* believe she is the hottest woman in the room, attention to detail in how she chooses to dress that frame, happiness that does not require chemicals to allow her to be herself, pride in herself to not lower to ANY man's standards, wisdom to stay away from men who feel that she is NOT perfect as she is, loves herself enough to have the drive to constantly improve the things that she alone does not like........ If a man cannot love me at my worst, he sure as hell doesn't deserve my best. I am a "thick" woman, but I am a beautiful woman who knows how to work every square inch of me like most 98 pound hotties would dream of, I am a catch not only as I am, but as I have been and as I will be.

i second tht! :flowerforyou:
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I go to lunch and I miss all the fun!

I saved you a seat.

Where is that awesome "in before the lock" clip, my dear? This is headed for Lockerville.

In_Before_the_Lock.gif

this one!?!?!?

BWAAAAAHAHAHAA! You made my day AGAIN! I lurve this, but only when you post it!

teehee!
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    [OOOO the last word my ONLY weakness, that and some tendonitis in my elbows, over trained my stone carries for a strong man competition, oh well.

You forgot your tiny, tiny penis.

Golf clap for the tiny, tiny penis comment.... ~polite applause~
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    This is what i prefer..
    nicemodelz.jpg

This is my dream body. She's on my desktop for inspiration and motivation
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Nice leg and waist curves, fair skin and red hair will get me every. single. time.
    Damn my ugly tummy skin. Someone ALMOST described me. Grumble grumble sigh.

Women are beautiful - short, tall, slender, curvy, whatever. I am sure that there is at least one man who would find any type attractive. Even the douche bag has a right to his opinion, unfortunately. Just be glad those of us ladies with thighs that touch are smart enough not to look at him anyway.

I described you. I said breathing.
  • hennyben
    hennyben Posts: 317
    Options
    [OOOO the last word my ONLY weakness, that and some tendonitis in my elbows, over trained my stone carries for a strong man competition, oh well.

You forgot your tiny, tiny penis.

You are so good at this!
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    $1 for popcorn
    $1.50 for drinks
  • SqautsAndOats
    Options
    You know you've gotten good at derailing/trolling when you get people to start talking about your penis
  • SqautsAndOats
    Options
    can we do this in British accents?
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    daily-show-so-you-think-you-can-douche.jpg
  • SilentRenegade
    SilentRenegade Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    You know you've gotten good at derailing/trolling when you get people to start talking about your penis

439850-Cartoon-Man-Leaning-Forward-And-Examining-With-A-Magnifying-Glass-Poster-Art-Print.jpg
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    I don't prefer girls who have bad muscle to fat ratios aka I like fit girls where they are strong and it shows. I am VERY repulsed by fat girls, both physically and morally.
    Now this has me curious. Just how are you "morally" repulsed by fat women (you said 'girls' but I'm hoping you mean women)? What are your morals based on? I mean, you sound like such a moral, upstanding guy that I'm just really curious about your statement on morality.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    At this point I'm not too sure what my body type is... But I want to be curvy and light muscles showing which is very feminine to me. I like my thighs at this point, I just need a flatter stomach and a smaller waistline so I can hopefully have an hourglass shape. Also I don't have a butt lol so I'm working on that. But curves is great.
  • nutandbutter
    Options
    What I learned today-

Only skinny girls, or ripped girls, or muscley guys get to be nasty looking.

Take notes childrenz...

That's what I got out of this thread too. I guess I'll go cry now since I'm obviously on my way to being gross (if I'm not already there).
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I prefer this
    brittanya_ocampo_11.jpg

I agree 100%

The only thing that would make her hotter are hip piercings :love:
  • Woooolywool
    Woooolywool Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Interesting topic. Everything (science related) says a man should be attracted to curvy women (child bearing hips, breasts that look like they would hold plenty of milk to breastfeed thus making his seed survive) but society wants women to believe men want women who look like they would break in half if bent the wrong way.

Absolutely agree with this! And I know where you're coming from...I have some knowledge of psychology and the formation of relationships/evolutionary theories. :) Interesting stuff!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Dangerous Curves Ahead.
  • JackLeaMason
    JackLeaMason Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    The one that she is most comfortable being herself in. What's going on inside is so much more important than what you see or touch.
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    $1 for popcorn
    $1.50 for drinks

I like my women on their hustle. That's why I'm a-gonna marry this one!
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options

Ahh yes lad, I say you are a giant pain in the *kitten*!

Cheerio!
This discussion has been closed.