What are you currently reading??

Options

Replies

• olong
    olong Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Finishing The Paris Wife for book club... then can't wait to dive into Fifty Shades of Grey for me:blushing: ...the The Other Boleyn Girl for book club.

I love all of those books. I'm reading The Marriage Plot && Change Your Brain Change Your Body

Looking forward to getting to Middlesex this summer, have heard good things about The Marriage Plot.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    Catching Fire
  • butterflyliz32
    butterflyliz32 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I tend to read the same books over and over. I just finished Breaking Dawn (from Twilight - yes, hate on!) again last night. They are easy reads and help me unwind before going to bed way earlier than I would normally like to (I go to bed at 9... have to be up at 4:45 for work).

I am also reading/about to start:

Eat, Pray, Love (I was reading it steadily, but lost interest)
    Charm School by Nelson DeMille (recommended by my dad and a cousin)
    Suddenly Frugal

We also just got the Harry Potter series on ebook via Pottermore, so I am sure I will read those again in the near future now that I have them on my iPad.

I was reading Game of Thrones, but some guy decided to tell me what was going to happen, and it pissed me off, so I stopped reading them. I may pick it up again later. Would also like to read The Hunger Games.
  • butterflyliz32
    butterflyliz32 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Oh and if you haven't read it, Wicked is a fantastic book! Not at all what I was expecting, after reading the plot line of the musical.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    The Secret (I'm behind I know but it's good!)
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I was reading a Jane Austen book (Sense and Sensibility).
    Now I'm reading a sci-fi (free) Kindle book Shadow of the Sun. It's alright.

There are a bunch of my wish list, but I have several on my Kindle Fire waiting for me to finish. Good thing I'm going on vacation next week. :happy:
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    Beyond Brawn
    Nutrition timing (I know! I just want the other side of things!)

Day by Day Armageddon
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    I just finished the 50 shades series and it was hot.

I am about to start one I was given for Christmas called Swamplandia.
  • Joannie30
    Joannie30 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I'm reading "The Hunger Games" just now. :)
  • sim247
    sim247 Posts: 354
    Options
    Just started reading The Hunger Games!
  • katieslosingit
    Options
    I just started reading The Hunger Games. :)
  • shesquats
    shesquats Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I just started 51 Shades of Grey. Not far in but loving it! :love:
  • nszocinski
    nszocinski Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    The Hunger Games trilogy and some James Patterson. I, too, have a Kindle Fire and love it. Do you get the free Kindle notifications on FB? If not, it's a great resource.
  • klynn08
    klynn08 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Im reading books by Barbara Freethy right now on my nook, I love them
  • hdroddy
    hdroddy Posts: 122
    Options
    109 East Palace
    Jennet Conant
  • nszocinski
    Options
    Loved The Other Boleyn Girl.
  • giptsie
    giptsie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm reading the hunger games again lol
    i was also reading the house of night series and the maximum ride series.
    I like young adult books still lol

Read Hunger Games four times! I work in a library and I'm kinda the go to person for YA and JF. I love the stories because they seem to be less hindered in their storylines than most adult books (more imagination).
  • MichaelRay21
    Options
    The Unnamed....a fictional account of a man's battle.....and here is where the novel gets fun....it is a tale of a man's battle with complacency in life...told through the eyes of a man who one day, gets up and leaves his job, wife and kids, and just literally walks out the door...and keeps walking....for the reader, the question is 'did he really walk away due to illness or searching, or is this an allegory about being 40 something, successful, and still not being happy'....a good read....for many reasons :)
  • nszocinski
    Options
    Looking forward to watching Tiger (in person) at the Masters next week. He was awesome last week. Can't deny his talent and the excitement he brings to the game when he's in the hunt.
  • angiemartin78
    angiemartin78 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    50 Shades of Gray and it is awesome! One of the best books I've read :heart: