Can't believe you ate the whole thing...

Options
What is the most you ever ate of something?

For example, once in college I ate an entire box of Little Debbie Strawberry Shortcake rolls in 2 hours. I thought, "wow, I have a problem..." Then, two weeks later, ate an entire box of Oatmeal Cream Pies in 2 hours.

Thankfully, that was some 13 years ago, but I was just curious if anyone out there has stories similar to this.

Replies

• SirZee
    SirZee Posts: 381
    Options
    10 pounds of wild blueberries in one sitting. Also once ate a whole bag of beef jerky from costco.
  • cowgirlashlee
    cowgirlashlee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I've done that with oatmeal cream pies. Usually, I look at myself whenever I go out to eat with my family and proceed to plow through my whole meal and say dang...that was a lot...let's not do that again. My worst one is going to Buffalo Wild Wings and ordering fried pickles...I have no problem eating the whole basket by myself.
  • medennison123
    medennison123 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I ate a 14 oz steak, 2 sides of asparagus, and a baked potato. Fit in my calorie goals too.
  • Mom2M_and_O
    Mom2M_and_O Posts: 214
    Options
    For example, once in college I ate an entire box of Little Debbie Strawberry Shortcake rolls in 2 hours. I thought, "wow, I have a problem..." Then, two weeks later, ate an entire box of Oatmeal Cream Pies in 2 hours.

Thankfully, that was some 13 years ago, but I was just curious if anyone out there has stories similar to this.

Wow, I bet your tastes have gotten more sophisticated since then. I know since starting this calorie control thing in August, I'm WAY pickier about what I binge on and the LIttle Debbies just don't cut it anymore! :laugh:
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    10 pounds of wild blueberries in one sitting. Also once ate a whole bag of beef jerky from costco.

I'm severely impressed.

I'm also inspired to create a trophy made of beef jerky for you... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • SweetSammie
    SweetSammie Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Ate half a flat of strawberries in one day. THEY WERE JUST SO GOOD! I did pick them myself in the hot sun, so I guess that made up for eating half of them....
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    I once made homemade beef jerky.. started with over 5lbs of beef.

I ate all of it in one evening.
  • Corryn78
    Corryn78 Posts: 215
    Options
    I've done that with oatmeal cream pies. Usually, I look at myself whenever I go out to eat with my family and proceed to plow through my whole meal and say dang...that was a lot...let's not do that again. My worst one is going to Buffalo Wild Wings and ordering fried pickles...I have no problem eating the whole basket by myself.

Only one basket? Those things are delicious! :)
  • christa_dee
    Options
    Hahaha! I ate an entire box of the little debbie strawberry shortcakes in one sitting too! I was so ashamed!
    I also ate 8 big biscuits in about 2 hours....twice lol
    And an entire pan of cheesecake once.
    Honestly, the list could go on lol. I have an appetite like a man most of the time! but I'm not eating like that anymore! haha
  • AthenaErr
    AthenaErr Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    one whole bag of toffees, a day, every day - unless replaced by a full size chocolate bar. OK I was nursing but I really exaggerated
  • cassidysmommy
    Options
    lol embarassed to say this, but once i ate a whole box of gushers on the way home from the store, and half a box of roll ups when i got home.
  • Mom2M_and_O
    Mom2M_and_O Posts: 214
    Options
    My boss made a homemade blueberry pie about 10 years ago, and I ate the lionshare of it to the dismay of my co-workers. My justification? Blueberries have lots of antioxidants. I'm pretty sure I could still take down a whole one of those pies. I make one every summer now and it's all I can do not to go back for piece after piece.
  • Eaglesfanintn
    Eaglesfanintn Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I've eaten some embarrassing amounts at one time. Like 3/4 of a large pizza with a big bowl of ice cream for dessert.
  • csparon
    csparon Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    What is the most you ever ate of something?

A whole box of twinkies and 4 homemade fried pies from this orchard by my mom's work :laugh: :laugh:
  • TopazCarey
    TopazCarey Posts: 263
    Options
    Once I ate a whole package of Oreos in one night. Glad those days are over.
  • regina2063
    regina2063 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    whole bag of twizzlers....like it was a going out of business sale.....ha ha
  • KellyKAG
    KellyKAG Posts: 418
    Options
    An entire box of weight watcher chocolates on my way home from a weight watchers meeting - :embarassed:
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    Waaay back when hubby got a job in CT (we were from WA), it was SO danged hot. Instead of dinner I went and got 2 quarts of our favorite flavors of ice cream. After we each ate our quart, we got 2 more and ate them as well. So, we each had a half-gallon of ice cream for dinner. :laugh:
  • SongbirdLandy
    SongbirdLandy Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I used to eat an entire large pizza at a local pizza place here when I was a teenager. I did it all the time. No wonder I got so fat!
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    I once made homemade beef jerky.. started with over 5lbs of beef.

I ate all of it in one evening.

^ I guess I'm making a beef jerky trophy for you as well... :laugh: :tongue: