Can't believe you ate the whole thing...

Options

Replies

• hanna1210
    hanna1210 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I've eaten some embarrassing amounts at one time. Like 3/4 of a large pizza with a big bowl of ice cream for dessert.

Done the pizza thing. In college I could eat a whole large (thin crust) mushroom pizza over the matter of a couple hours. So many other things as well, don't get me started about Oreos or Thin Mints... But, I think that eating all of those things was when I realized something had to change.
  • akiramezu
    akiramezu Posts: 278
    Options
    i ate 3 large pizzas + 2liter of coke in an hour 20 days ago =]
  • kerrydykas
    Options
    in high school my girlfriends and i used to go to a pizza place and each order a large pizza.... granted i was in much better shape then, dancing 3-4 hours every night.
  • folgore35
    folgore35 Posts: 22
    Options
    When in college, (seems to be a theme here) I ate 7 and half pounds of flank steak on a camping trip. I've also eating 13 breakfast burritos at one time. Also stuck my head under a soft serve ice cream machine for over two minutes...that was painful.
  • lulu_1
    lulu_1 Posts: 100
    Options
    I was able to eat six slices of pizza many toppings and dessert and soda <___> luckily can't go past 3 and am stuffed so no dessert and soda
  • clairyfairy247
    clairyfairy247 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I can eat a huge tub of Ben and Jerry's in about 30 mins..:embarassed:
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    An entire container of Nutella. yes.....yes I did....
  • folgore35
    folgore35 Posts: 22
    Options
    Oh, I forgot. On more. After a water polo match I ate 53 pieces of pizza at Cici's Man, those were the good ol' days.
  • wildhehr2
    wildhehr2 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    3lbs of jelly belly jelly beans and a box of 25 locally made european style chocolates. That was Christmas Day....2011.
  • futuresize8
    futuresize8 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    When I was skinnier and much, much younger, I could easily put away a whole medium sized bag of Barbeque Grippos potato chips. I am proud to say that now I can restrict myself to a serving, but so I'm not tempting fate, I tend to not even buy them.

I could give a hang about any other BBQ chips on the planet, or chips in general, but Grippos BBQ chips are The Devil.
    :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

My saving grace is that Grippos started selling just the seasoning in shakers, so I can put the flavor on home made popcorn or even on a baked potato without all the fat grams associated with chips...YAY! :tongue:
  • Les_Lamb57
    Les_Lamb57 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    For a bet I ate 22 pickled eggs. I was very drunk at the time...and a bit unwell afterwards I remember :-(
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    Probably a large dominos pie in college on a regular basis. It was after a night of drinking and forgetting to eat all day though. Funny part is I weighed my lowest in college but ate like crap
  • MariaChele85
    MariaChele85 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    When I was at my lowest point in life, dealing with depression. I once at an 8 Piece family meal of fried chicken. 8 piece, 4 bisciuts and a large side order. ........yea...never again:noway: . Its actually been months and months since I've had one piece of fried chicken :smile: .
  • gbsngrl
    gbsngrl Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    In college my typical Friday night involved bartending for 6 hours until 3am, then swinging by the WaWa on my way home to get a pint of Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough ice cream. I would watch Sex and the City reruns and eat THE ENTIRE PINT to unwind after work. Granted...at that point I was also running varsity track and on the dance team so I was also moving my *kitten* a lot more than I do now sitting at a desk most days....
  • Wickedmeowmer
    Options
    Some of you could be competitive eaters! 3 pizza's in an hour?! Not even the pizza mongrel husband could do that....
  • littleworm23
    littleworm23 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    My husband and I used to order pizzas for dinner. One large one for each of us. I would feel pretty proud of myself if there was a piece of mine left. lol That was years ago, about the same time that we ate at an all you can eat buffet on a regular basis.
  • GetFitE
    GetFitE Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I've had my fair share of "I can't believe I ate that" moments...and even though I have been on a weight loss journey, I still catch myself going crazy on my off days. In college I could eat a whole medium pizza by myself...I always ordered thin crust, so I felt better about it... RIGHT! And about 2 weeks ago, via emotional eating, ate half of a pound bag of peanut M&Ms.

I am very picky most days of the week, but I give myself 2 days off and sometimes can go crazy, usually because I get a taste of something I haven't had in a while & have deprived myself from & so I go crazy.
  • LoggingForLife
    LoggingForLife Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Two entire boxes of Girl Scout Cookies in one afternoon and started on a third before I got caught. (being the cookie mom was quite stressful!)
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    - large pepperoni pizza from Papa John's
    - box of Girl Scouts shortbreads
    - whole ready-to-eat rotisserie chicken
    - half gallon of Blue Bell ice cream (cookies n cream, banana pudding, and chocolate chip cookie dough)
    - 50-piece chicken nuggets from McDonald's

:sick: , yet :love:
  • christa_dee
    Options
    Oh! I forgot! As a dare I ate about 50 mcds chicken nuggets! I had given away a few, but still! And this was at the end of the day...after eating good allll day lol. I woke up the next morning feeling like a chicken nugget lol