Can't believe you ate the whole thing...

Options

Replies

• jonesyuno34
    Options
    Remember being able to eat 3 full plates from a chinese restaurant. Doesn't sound like much but that was a bunch of friend food along with rice, noodles and other carb-tastic items.

I can still throw down, but feel close to barfing after a plate and a half.

I can hear ya here, pal. I used to pound down some chinese, but now I have to be real selective or I just end up filling on pork fried rice...
  • exacerbe
    exacerbe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    a six pack of porters + a whole large stuffed crust pizza + half a bag of chips.

I don't think I can do that again even if I tried...
  • liog
    liog Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Once, about 12 or 13 years ago I ate two bags of reeses peanut butter cups in less than 48 hours. It was the halloween snack size bags. I was so puffy from all of the sodium and it didn't go away for days. Before I went gluten free every now and then I used to buy an order of Aussie Cheese Fries with ranch from Outback and I'd eat on that for two days.
  • featherfun7
    Options
    About 15 years ago (when i was 11-12) my Step-dad bet me i couldn't eat 2 big-mac meals in one sitting. I gobbled them down and was ready for more.

In college ate 1.5 frozen pizzas in one sitting.

More recently I have been addicted to Hot Dogs and when I was breast feeding would eat 5 at a time with Ketchup, Mustard, and Onions.
  • susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    3 20-piece mcnuggets in about an hour.
    24-oz prime rib (couldn't take the baked potato though).
    1.5 lbs of caramels.
    Entire gallon of milk in under an hour.

(these are all separate occasions)

Edited: When I was 20 and working as a nurse's aide, I'd skip breakfast, eat lunch at the home, and my dinner used to be 2 jacks pizzas and a 2-liter of soda.
  • Mira710
    Mira710 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    My husband and I once split a pumpkin pie from trader joe's in one sitting! We didn't look at the nutritional info until it was too late.
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    We have a bakery here in town that makes a cold Pitza its called Senapes i once ate a whole box of 12 cut pizza in a couple of hours I try to stay away fromit becasue once yu eat one piece you cant stop it is really good:drinker: :bigsmile:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I can eat an entire large pizza in one sitting, no problem. Which is why I get pizza about twice a year ...
  • Alicia_Monique
    Alicia_Monique Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I ate a 3 oz bag of sun chips yesterday. I wasn't paying attention, just kept eating. D'oh!
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    Box of Thin Mints. My daughter's in Girl Scouts... it's a bad, bad thing!
  • biged335
    biged335 Posts: 734
    Options
    about 16 years ago, I ate 100 bufflo wings and drank 8 or 9 beers in one sitting.. Good thing it was happy hour..
  • dlw13
    dlw13 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Too many gastronomic feats to list. In my 20's I was asked to leave multiple buffets. WTH? All you can eat, is all you can eat, right? :smile:
  • szartofwar
    Options
    Myself and 2 friends in college ate one 28 cut pizza, two each double bacon cheeseburgers and onion rings from Burger King, and a brownie delight sundae from Dairy Queen!!! Needless to say we were under the influence and this was in the span of 4-5 hours.
  • vabrewer33
    vabrewer33 Posts: 185
    Options
    Whole bottles of wine, every time I open wine, disappear. Which is why I'm off the wine now.

Me too!! And then I consume a family size bag of baked Lays...did that a couple weekends ago...yikes! I had to get rid of the wine as well
  • ryno0618
    ryno0618 Posts: 361
    Options
    i used to have no problem eating a whole family size bag of potato chips and a good size tub of dip. several years ago.
    Now french onion dip grosses me out.
  • linda1243
    linda1243 Posts: 166
    Options
    12 of those little hawiian sweet rolls and an entire container of Jewel Spinach Dip in less than an hour. Was not the proudest moment of my life. Unfotunately, that is a little too much spinach for my system and spent the rest of the night in the restroom!

Those were the days. Now I am trying to be disciplined.
  • lizzzylou
    lizzzylou Posts: 325
    Options
    Oh, in high school I could easily down a large pepperoni pizza by myself. Did it multiple time and then probably rounded it out with dessert of ice cream. Ahhhh I miss those days where i could eat anything. I wish I had the time to burn half as many calories as I did in High School.
  • angiemartin78
    angiemartin78 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    When I was pregnant I ate like crazy! And carbs were my thing. I too am guilty of downing an entire box of Little Debbie's. I can't remember what they are called, but it's the ones with the peanut butter surrounded by a cookie and then dipped in chocolate. Yeah, they were good. I have also been known to eat an entire bag of Cool Ranch Doritos in one sitting (which is why I try to keep them outta the house now!) Also an entire bag of Andy's Hot Fries, and not the small one!

Now that I'm totally embarrassed, I'll go about my day :blushing:
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I used to be able to eat a whole frozen pizza. I can't sit down with a bag of chips; hence, why I do not keep them in my house.
  • GroupXZ
    GroupXZ Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I ate a pizza pie and a half in one sitting. This was when I didn't really care what I ate though.