Can't believe you ate the whole thing...

Options

Replies

• love2cycle
    love2cycle Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    An entire box of weight watcher chocolates on my way home from a weight watchers meeting - :embarassed:

Hahaha, so funny! This has also happened with me b4.

This cracked me up!:laugh:
  • szartofwar
    Options
    THIS is the best one yet!!!! I'm still laughing about the Flank Steak
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Remember being able to eat 3 full plates from a chinese restaurant. Doesn't sound like much but that was a bunch of friend food along with rice, noodles and other carb-tastic items.

I can still throw down, but feel close to barfing after a plate and a half.

I can hear ya here, pal. I used to pound down some chinese, but now I have to be real selective or I just end up filling on pork fried rice...

Oh, oh, oh! My absolute FAV Chinese dish is Singapore Rice Noodles. Not every Chinese restaurant has this. It's the really thin rice noodles, chicken, pork, shrimp, and vegetables mixed with yellow curry. Sooooo good! I used to eat an entire order of that and an order of crab rangoon (ten piece) by myself. :embarassed: I didn't do it often, and it was usually after I'd gone all day without eating for one reason or another. I was MISERABLE:sick: by the time I was done, but it tasted so good I just couldn't stop.
  • Slim_Donna
    Slim_Donna Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    A whole Terry's chocolate orange.
    A family pack of haribo
    A large bar of toblerone
    A large domino's veggie pizza
    A whole pack of jaffa cakes
    Half a pack of digestive biscuits.

But not all at the same time, lol.

I'm not ashamed to admit i've eaten those things but i'm ashamed that i enjoyed it at the time :blushing:
  • katielema
    Options
    I used to eat a whole tub of frosting - chocolate
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    I'll make fudge and instead of letting it harden I have poured it into a glass to drink. So good though. Lots of calories obviously.

lmfao hahaha too funny:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • bf43285
    bf43285 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Entire pizza or an entire bottle of wine. When my roommate and I had parties, we loved to share a pan of brownies then I could eat an entire jar of processed cheese dip with an entire bag of tortilla chips! It sounds SO disgusting now...
  • jamlastsforages
    Options
    Oreos. I once ate two tubes of Strawberry Creme Oreos in a space of less than an hour.
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    My weakness (lately) has been Donato's Veggy Pizza. I can eat a whole medium pizza by myself, probably more if I'd order a large...its SO good though!
  • simplyeater
    simplyeater Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    A whole Terry's chocolate orange.
    A family pack of haribo
    A large bar of toblerone
    A large domino's veggie pizza
    A whole pack of jaffa cakes
    Half a pack of digestive biscuits.

But not all at the same time, lol.

I'm not ashamed to admit i've eaten those things but i'm ashamed that i enjoyed it at the time :blushing:

I once ate a whole Terry's orange too. Can't/even/look at them now.
  • ArtGeek22
    ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    A half a bushel of apple in a 2 and 30 minutes....... still don't know how I ate them all but they where good! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • phillieschic
    Options
    Family size nachos and about 6 20-ounce Miller Lites from my favorite local bar.

Yep, just me and my nachos. And they were so friggin good!!!! :sick:
  • cbl40
    cbl40 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    An entire box of weight watcher chocolates on my way home from a weight watchers meeting - :embarassed:

Sorry, but this made me laugh out loud!!! We've all done stuff like that!!
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    I've eaten an entire carton of ice cream (1.5 quarts??) in a morning.

A whole box of cereal.

6 mini bags of popcorn.

12 string cheese sticks (the entire package)
  • prettylyzard
    prettylyzard Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I have eaten 3 lbs of cherries, and entire large watermelon...I could go on and on, but those were the most healthy items. Before this I could eat a whole anything, pizza, bread from macaroni grill, double sized burrito from chipotle. I feel that if I didn't care about eating healthy, I would make a great addition to that man vs. food show. Ugh. Not anymore...now even if I wanted to, I get way too full! Yay MPF!
  • nomorenassau4me
    Options
    My weakness is chip ahoy cookies, Ive kept them out of the house since I started trying to lose weight! I would eat them by the sleeve!
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    I ate an entire box of mac and cheese when I was pregnant, and cried about it when I was done.
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this thread. Makes me feel not so alone!
  • MILFdoesabodyGd
    MILFdoesabodyGd Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I was 21... at our local mexican restaurant (amazing food) I ate a huge steak, rice, and bean burrito with cheese sauce on top...with lettuce, pico di gallo, sour cream, and guac on the side. this thing was bigger than a chipotle burrito....plus a big pate of rice and a big plate of beans, and chips and salsa.

a week later I found out I was pregnant. lol
  • cbl40
    cbl40 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Trader Joe's Guilt Free Pita Chips....the whole dang bag!! They are delicious...walk away...don't buy them....They aren't guilt free if you eat all of them! In my defense, it's a small bag. ; 0