Can't believe you ate the whole thing...

Options

Replies

• sma83
    sma83 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Hmmm...a large pizza by myself...1.5 pound steak with mashed potatoes, gravey, broccoli and 3 dinner rolls....a giant 2.5 pound burrito with beef, beans, cheese, lettuce, salsa and grilled onions...an entire family size bag of mini york pepperment patties...the list really could on! lol I dont NOT eat like that anymore, but man I used to be able to pack some food away!
  • jaxbeck
    jaxbeck Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Welp, just remembered, I've eaten an entire loaf of fresh French bread with olive oil :love:
  • VintageDisaster
    Options
    I used to regularly eat a whole full-size frozen pizza for dinner when I lived on my own. And sometimes added ramen, with a liter of Mountain Dew to help everything go down smoothly.

Whew, I came a long way.
  • SirZee
    SirZee Posts: 381
    Options
    10 pounds of wild blueberries in one sitting. Also once ate a whole bag of beef jerky from costco.

I'm severely impressed.

I'm also inspired to create a trophy made of beef jerky for you... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Heheh, one thing I learned the hard way is that wild blueberries help reign in loose bowels... and when yours is normal, it hardens up things.....

And the beef jerky, the only reason I didn't start on the 2nd pack (they come as 2-packs) is because I was lazy to go to the kitchen to get it. Luckily they raised the price to the point where I don't buy it any more... 2 bags is now 15 bucks, I used to buy them for 7.99 4-5 years ago
  • hillary124
    hillary124 Posts: 112
    Options
    I did the classic thing- a pint of Ben&Jerrys all by myself! And ive done this too many times :P
  • jackiesaurus
    jackiesaurus Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    a whole medium pizza when i was 14.
    in college, i ate $10 worth of taco bell once (that's a lot - bean burritos, crunch wraps, cheesey gordita crunches) when i had a bad hangover and the munchies...damn munchies..ruined me.
    oh also in college during finals...quart of ice cream!
  • randilynn113
    randilynn113 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I used to eat an entire large pizza at a local pizza place here when I was a teenager. I did it all the time. No wonder I got so fat!
    Pizza is my downfall for sure. I high school I ate a large pizza from Domino's and felt find afterwards. I used to eat a ton in high school and never weighed over 110 lbs because I was so active. I can't do that anymore... :(
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I've eaten an entire pizza hut medium pizza AND 2 bowls of cereal.

at IHOP I ate a whole country fried steak breakfast including the 3 pancakes.
  • strunkm4
    strunkm4 Posts: 266
    Options
    I've eaten 6 Dunkin Donuts chocolate frosted with sprinkles...in one sitting. The sad thing is. I could've probably eaten 100000 more.

My 'old' normal Wendy's order used to be: single w/ cheese, large fry, medium frosty, spicy chicken nugget with ranch, AND a junior cheesburger. Oh and a medium diet soda. And I ate every damn bite without feeling any regret. Don't even want to know how bad it was!
  • MeredithLee11
    MeredithLee11 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I say this to myself pretty much every time I go out to eat. I always cut my meal in half, intending to take home leftovers, but always mow right through it. I eat too fast. People must think I was raised by wolves...
  • AActon28
    AActon28 Posts: 32
    Options
    I once ate two chipotle burritos in one sitting. I jokingly told my buddy I was so hungry I could eat two and he said that he would pay for the second one if I ate it all. I got a free burrito out of it but the pain was not worth it.
  • srrivera24
    Options
    A whole thing of banana choclate chip bread, and pumkin bread!!!! it was soooo good!
  • melg126
    melg126 Posts: 378
    Options
    A whole medium sized pizza.... with some cheesy bread... I was in a food coma for the whole night... I'm not proud.
  • KellyKAG
    KellyKAG Posts: 418
    Options
    Almost an entire bag of Jalapeño crunchers when i was 8 months pregnant. Needless to say I was sick as a dog.
  • littlebluej
    littlebluej Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    - Large pizza from Little Caesars with an order of crazy bread
    - 1 dozen assorted doughnuts
    - Whole rotisserie chicken
    - Family-size frozen lasagna
    - Entire jar of peanut butter
    - Whole loaf of bread and two sticks of butter
    - Two boxes of Girl Scout cookies

All separate occasions, but these are just a few of my unfortunately many eating "feats".
  • naku
    naku Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Once ate 1,5kg of kiwis in one sitting.
    Oh my GOD my whole mouth swelled up and BURNT!!!!!!!!!
    Lesson learned.
  • iamMaLisa
    iamMaLisa Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I've done that with oatmeal cream pies. Usually, I look at myself whenever I go out to eat with my family and proceed to plow through my whole meal and say dang...that was a lot...let's not do that again. My worst one is going to Buffalo Wild Wings and ordering fried pickles...I have no problem eating the whole basket by myself.

^^^^ THIS ^^^^ those things are da bomb
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    A 4 liter tub of strawberry ice cream. I was huge, pregnant, 6 days past my due date and it was july. Thank bob the kid was born the next morning, or i probably would have done it again.
  • sent4rmabove
    Options
    Omg, where to start... I always use to tell ppl I was lucky to be just below the 200s when I should have weighed at least 500. I don't get full; let me rephrase that, I USE to not get full. I had a killer appetite - sometimes I would stop eating just because I was embarrased not because I was full or anything. I just ate and ate ... thank God, I'm not like that anymore and I'm also proud to say I'm 179 and dropping... :)
  • RedGiant
    RedGiant Posts: 2
    Options
    This is my kind of thread! Eating large quantities of food was always a hobby of mine, but now I use MyFitnessPal to help control portions. These are some of my achievements, all done in 1 sitting each

1. 8.5 lbs of Instant made chocolate pudding
    2. 2 family packs of Oreos(1 Double Stuf, 1 Vanilla) & 1/2 Gallon of skim milk
    3. 1/2 Gal of Blue Bell Ice Cream
    4. Triple Coronary Bypass Burger from Atlanta's The Vortex Bar and Grill

1. The 8.5 lbs of chocolate pudding(vanilla is gross) in 2 hrs & 55min for $50. That was 4 years ago, and I have not eaten pudding since. We made a party of the event, and so everyone else was drinking around me. I was definitely food wasted though, and you can see it in the progression photos that we took for each bowl.

2. Another time I hadn't eaten Oreos in over a year, and to reward myself I went to Kroger to buy some. I made a deal with myself that I could only enjoy Oreo's that day and to throw any leftover Oreos in the trash that night. I couldn't decide between vanilla or double stuf(Easily the best Oreo), so I bought both and a half gallon of skim milk(To keep it healthy). I ended up eating all of them, because I didn't want to throw them away and waste the money.

3. My recent food kryptonite of 2012 has been 1/2 Gallon Blue Bell Ice Cream tubs. I will throw on a movie and just sit and eat the entire thing by myself. I have done this about 8x this year so far, but stopped because I started gaining some serious weight.

4. If you have ever been to Atlanta or watched Man vs Food regularly, you may recognize the Triple Coronary Bypass Burger. I have eaten it 2x, and it still is the best tasting burger I have ever eaten. Here is the menu's description:

"Made with two half-pound Vortex sirloin patties stacked inside three grilled cheese sandwiches, topped with two
    fried eggs, eight slices of American cheese, ten slices of bacon and plenty of mayo on the side. With this
    burger we choose your side for you, and it’s a big bowl of fries and tots covered in our cheesy-cheese goo.
    This super-stack is a heart attack waiting to happen. Enjoy!