Can't believe you ate the whole thing...

Options

Replies

• TheLukePhone
    TheLukePhone Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Did you know that A&W will make a 10 patty burger if you ask for it? I did that once.
  • hillaryroland
    Options
    i have this problem a couple times every few months due to a small case of B.E.D. buttttt i've got to say one of the worst things i did was eat 10 fiber one bars in an hour. omg...worst stomach cramping EVERRRRRRRRRR
  • lee155
    lee155 Posts: 120
    Options
    2 big macs and large fries.
    3 slices of Papa Johns the works pizza w/ garlic sauce and box of cheese sticks.
    Entire box of Entenmann's donuts, pound cake and cookies.

I cringe when I log in those calories now just see.
  • teripendleton
    Options
    I have been wrestling with really wanting something starchy like mac and cheese, which I don't even eat, all afternoon, then I came across this thread. I've eaten a ton of things but your entry made me die laughing and I realized that I really don't want to go there anymore. Thanks!
  • lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Entire packs of double stuffed oreos
    Entire pizzas
    The giant novelty size hersheys bars (like 1lb each...)
    Whole batches of chocolate chip cookies (usually around 18 cookies) in 2 days.
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Lets see...

Two big plates of spaghetti, a whole foot of garlic bread to go with it, and a big piece of cake. Yupp sure did and I loved every second of it! haha :laugh:
  • WhiteCoc0
    WhiteCoc0 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    My best friend will always remind me of the day I ate a whole box of butter Tarts during Uni. I can't even look at butter the same! lol
  • rudzud
    rudzud Posts: 24
    Options
    Most of the various eatting challenges I've done. Ghost chili wings, 4.5lb bbq sandwhich, 13" 4lb pancake, 6.5 dozen wings (78 wings) over the span of an afternoon at BBW during the world cup.
  • kellicruz1978
    kellicruz1978 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I once ate an entire box of Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies....actually I used to do that consistently. But I am thankful to say that I have not done that in over 4 years, mainly because I don't buy them anymore. But even if I did, I don't think I'd eat the whole box, it'd probably make me sick.
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    I've eaten some embarrassing amounts at one time. Like 3/4 of a large pizza with a big bowl of ice cream for dessert.

Wait? This is a problem?
  • Linbo93
    Linbo93 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I've done this more times then I can count, with so many different foods. I can look back and see clear as day why I was overweight my entire life.

I fight the urge to continue that behavior almost every day! I used to find so much comfort in it. Strange, how we pacify ourselves when we're not paying attention.
  • cherriewilliams
    cherriewilliams Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    When I was 16 I would eat an entire 10 pack of tacos from Taco bell by myself. I would also eat 6 slices of large pizza and 10 wings at once. Oddly i was only 125 lbs then and now that i am 224 lbs I couldn't eat that much if i tried.
  • rowyourboat
    rowyourboat Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I ate an entire box of mac and cheese when I was pregnant, and cried about it when I was done.

I forgot about that...I did that regularly when I first moved out of my parents' house!

Another for me was Ben & Jerry's Strawberry Shortcake by the pint always...and oreos by the sleeve.
  • manasunshine
    Options
    my list will be endless and very embarassing. n frankly speaking i dun even remmeber most of the stuff lol
    ive heard 'cant believe you ate the whole thing' countless times
    learning to selfcontrol tho =)
  • fozzie500
    fozzie500 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    i made myself sausage beans and mashed potato once,
    used a pound of sausages (8) 4 large potato's for the mash and a full tin of beans,
    my girlfriend came home just after i plated it up,she made me wait whilst she got the camera to take a picture.
  • gmctech
    gmctech Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    6 double big macs in less than 40 minutes........ NEVER AGAIN! Not proud of it and yet here i am telling you all about it! LOL Anyways, those days are long gone now that i'm a happier healthier person! I'd rather sit back and have a yummy home cooked meal than eat that greasy, salt laiden garbage. I have zero desire to eat garbage now, i've battled my temptations and now can pass up any bad stuff without so much as a blink... :)
  • graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    My worst are both recent actually, lol.

I bought 2 loaves of freshly baked fruit bread from the asda bakery, having avoided bread totally for sometime.
    Before bed, I suddenly got the most intense hunger and craving for it, with honey, and I downed the first of the loaves.
    Felt so bad, went to bed.
    As soon as I woke, I was craving more, and finished off the other loaf, went out and had chocolate biscuits on top of it, thinking, what the hell, might as well cram in some more while the going's good.

A week or two later, I had a bad, bad chocolate binge. I had bought in lots of multi packs, thinking I could get this thing right and just have one a day as a treat. I was determined to learn some self control. It worked for a few days, anyway, then I ended up getting through about 16 bars, a mixture of kit kat chunky, mars bars and snickers.

I am glad to say, although I temporarily gained 4 Ibs from the bread ( most of it left the day after) and 1 Ib from the chocolate, I still went no higher than 131 Ibs, lol. I fortunately cycle most days anyway.
  • Reedern
    Reedern Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    So many times, I have eaten WAY more than I should have.... I once ate an entire bag of chips just sitting watching TV.
  • OliveJuice1984
    Options
    I love love LOVE beef jerky. If it was in the house I had a hard time sharing. Not that I didn't want to share but because before I could share I would eat the whole bag. On more than one occation I would eat a full pound of World Kitchens Natural Style Teriyaki Beef Jerky in a few days but one time I ate an entire pound of beef jerky in one evening.....I was actually pretty disgusted with myself.

I LOVE how committed I am to eating better, healthier and the right portion sizes over the past two months because I have a bag of beef jerky that I have never finished just sitting there. :) I really need to just throw it out but I like that when I open the cabinet to get a healthy snack like nuts I move my hand past the bag of beef jerky and it's like a little victory for me.
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    54 oz steak. D: "Bone in the Stone"

steak-1.jpg

Best steak I ever had.

Edit: After picture. I ate it all: http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x300/jens_lj/steakafter.jpg