Can't believe you ate the whole thing...

Options

Replies

• minadeathclutch
    minadeathclutch Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    hmmm 3 pieces of papa johns pizza PLUS cinnamon sticks :/ it doesnt seem much when i type it but my god i felt like i was about to blow up.
  • femmi1120
    femmi1120 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Over half a frozen cookies and cream pie... that was back when I had serious compulsive eating issues, though :embarassed:
  • minadeathclutch
    minadeathclutch Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    OH and i forgot .. in college me and my friend went to mcdonalds and we EACH got 3 meals... and mind you she is about 400 lbs.. and i was about 180 at that point.. i ate all of mine and some of hers :/ worst day ever. hahaha
  • soehlerking
    soehlerking Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    In college the local gas station had 99-cent breadstick days, so my roommate and i would get 5 breadsticks and cheese (each) and eat it as a meal. i'm still a sucker for breadsticks, but i'll at least try to share now. :)
  • RikanSoulja
    RikanSoulja Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I once ate an extra large pizza pie when I still lived in NY.
  • tdbernrd
    tdbernrd Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Once I ate a whole package of Oreos in one night. Glad those days are over.

Same for me! Double stuff Oreos...
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Some of you make me fell bad about myself. hahahaha

A medium bacon and pepperoni Dominos pizza and the whole thing of spinach and feta cheesy bread sticks.. and if i remember correctly, desert a little later that night was a jar of creamy peanut butter :|
  • RobbieVigil
    Options
    I think the biggest meal Ive had is 100 chicken wings from Hooters... lame I know.
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options
    OH and i forgot .. in college me and my friend went to mcdonalds and we EACH got 3 meals... and mind you she is about 400 lbs.. and i was about 180 at that point.. i ate all of mine and some of hers :/ worst day ever. hahaha

My sister and I once went on what was basically a starvation diet for a month. As her birthday was approaching (the end of our month) we started planning what we would eat. We started the day with McDonald's Big Breakfast and Pancakes with Sausage. Then, Taco Bell for lunch. We then went to a movie and had "snacks" there. For dinner--Pizza. Later that night as we were watching TV, we saw an advertisement that you could buy 2 big macs and get large fries for free. ...Yes, we went to McDonald's and got that. As we were sharing the fries, I commented that we didn't do too bad at least we are sharing the fries, and since we didn't have dinner... She stopped me and said "we did have dinner". I had COMPLETELY forgotten.

I'm not sure whether this is a "I can't believe you ate the whole thing" story or a reason NOT to go on a smoothie diet.
  • obeserat
    obeserat Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I used to regularly eat at macdonalds 20 pack chicken nuggets , supersize fries and supersize chocolate milk shake for lunch
  • AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    I now feel much better about the bag of baby carrots I devoured on Tuesday. With salsa.
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    Entire pint of Ben and Jerry's, entire box of Keebler cheesecake cookies, entire medium pizza and cinnamon sticks on the side...freshman year of college during a rough time :(

:(
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    Back in high school I could put away 5 or so full Hershey bars. Can also eat a whole package of grapes in one sitting, generally within an hour. Went through an orange juice craving a few times over the years and would drink half gallons in a matter of hours, same with milk. As a little kid I would sneak frosting cans from the pantry and eat the whole thing after bed. It's a wonder I have any teeth left after all the years of consuming rabid amounts of sugar.
  • mittensofdoom
    mittensofdoom Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I used to routinely eat entire pizzas.
  • Laura80111
    Laura80111 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    When I was 22 for dinner one night I had 2 one pound potatoes and 2 16 oz steaks, the next day I had a Banana Royal and 2/3 of a Banana Split and a bag of broken ice cream cones:sick: ....did I mention I was pregnant:noway: Saw the Doctor the next day and I hadn't gained any weight from the previous week and he was very concerned when i told him what I had eaten:blushing:

NEVER AGAIN:wink:
  • vivo
    vivo Posts: 80
    Options
    I once ate a whole cake by myself :/
  • MILICA1986
    MILICA1986 Posts: 172
    Options
    I've just eaten 150g of chocolate! :sad:
  • dracoxesmaralda
    Options
    Two dominos thin based pizzas in one sitting.... with a side of fries. I didn't throw up but I ended up lying on my bed for about 6 hours after doing that. Curse emotional eating. I will NEVER do that again! It made me feel like the most disgusting person in the world.
  • Sb65513n
    Sb65513n Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I can do this for days. Lets see these are not all in one sitting but different times:

1. whole box of Hostess Swiss Cake Rolls

2. Sausage egg and cheese McGriddle meal with an extra egg McMuffin

3. half a Crave Case

4. Five pounds of crab legs

5. full rack of baby back ribs, half a roast Chicken, cheese fries,a 64oz beer, two orders of regular fries and mozz sticks

6. Sack of Chicken Rings, 2 Chicken sandwich with cheese, Strawberry Milkshake

Needless to say, I know how I got fat!
  • JmeJinxx
    JmeJinxx Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Pretty tame compared to some of these responses.
    20 buffalo wings
    half a pizza
    whole box of oatmeal cream pies
    a sleeve of oreos
    whole bags of chips
    a whole giant symphony chocolate bar
    the entire box of kraft mac & cheese