Can't believe you ate the whole thing...

Options

Replies

• Bunnie_Rex
    Bunnie_Rex Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Innumerable amounts of Krispy Kreme and/or Popeyes Biscuits. Glad those days are behind me. Just one gives me a headache, but I sure could put them away a few months ago.
  • _CiaoParis
    _CiaoParis Posts: 166
    Options
    14 packs of fruit snacks! I was full but they're addicting :)
  • jessicae1aine
    Options
    Oh god.

A large philly cheesesteak pizza, and an order of monterrey jack sticks (like mozzarella sticks, only better breading, smaller sticks, and about twice as many in an order).

Yep, I'm fat.
  • njrayray
    njrayray Posts: 1
    Options
    10 Tacos from Taco Bell
  • Fnarkk
    Fnarkk Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I once ate the left side of the Burger King menu in under an hour. Some 11or so burgers/chicken/fish sandwitches (no cheese though, I hate cheese), a few sides (fries, onion rings, maby a dessert or two), and I think 3-4 small diet something or others. Yes it was a bet and no I didn't pay because I won the bet. Sadly, this wasn't the most I had eaten, but I felt pretty damn impressed. And no, I didn't get sick after; we actually went to the beach.
  • minimaggie
    minimaggie Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    When I was skinnier and much, much younger, I could easily put away a whole medium sized bag of Barbeque Grippos potato chips. I am proud to say that now I can restrict myself to a serving, but so I'm not tempting fate, I tend to not even buy them.

I could give a hang about any other BBQ chips on the planet, or chips in general, but Grippos BBQ chips are The Devil.
    :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

My saving grace is that Grippos started selling just the seasoning in shakers, so I can put the flavor on home made popcorn or even on a baked potato without all the fat grams associated with chips...YAY! :tongue:

I used to eat the same thing watching a movie!!!! :embarassed: They are like crack in a bag!!!! Like you, I buy the seasoning and not the chips anymore,,,I just haven't developed that level of self control!!! I mean one serving really, why even start!!! :laugh:
  • Musikelektronik
    Musikelektronik Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I love me some Starbucks Java Chip ice cream. I've been known to eat a whole pint in one sitting, which is about 1,200 cals., I think. Baaaaaad! :sick:

Also, a local fast-food Mexican place near my house makes something called Carne Asada Fries, which is a giant plate of French fries, topped with loads of seasoned beef, guacamole, cheddar cheese, and sour cream. I'm convinced that a whole order is about 2,500 cals. and about a million grams of fat. I can't eat the whole thing, though. But certainly enough to blow out my calorie goal for the day.

I do eat Carne Asada Fries occasionally as a cheat meal; but again, not the whole thing.
  • 967_1111
    967_1111 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I'm 45 now, and pizza for dinner is 2 slices, maybe 3 if I'm hungry. When I was 22, my roommate and I used to order large "twins" - two large pizzas, and we'd eat polish one off. Ten slices each, and then a couple of wobbly pops to boot.

To be young and have the metabolism of a blast furnace.
  • Danny26z
    Danny26z Posts: 1
    Options
    When Krispy Kreme first opened in my city, we ordered 2 dozen glaze donuts. I ate one dozen by myself by the time I got home, and then had one more out of the 2nd box!
  • silvabelle89
    Options
    I whole box of velveeta mac and cheese... disgusting
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    When I was at my heaviest I would order chillies spinach dip to go and eat all of it by myself and I would bake brownies only find I had eaten all the fresh warm brownies 2 hrs later. I know exactly why I was the way I was.
  • twistygirl
    twistygirl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Key lime pie ate the whole pie by myself, I tried to walk away but it kept calling me back for more until it was all gone:( :explode: :explode:
  • gonnaloseweight06
    Options
    An entire hot cheetos bag... I'm not talking about the $1 ones, instead I'm talking about those huge ones (the $2.49 one). The entire bag is almost 2,000 calories. I swear, that's the reason I never lost weight. I'm so addicted to them and any other type of hot cheeto chips in general (the extra flaming hot especially). I'd eat a huge bag of them like 2x a week.
    They were my weakness. Thankfully, I'm starting to control myself and no longer purchase them. :)
  • Musikelektronik
    Options
    I was feeling stressed and I ate about 4 servings of ice cream. I now feel miserable because I wrecked my whole diet when I was doing well. I feel so hopeless right now.

No need to feel hopeless. You blew it today. Start over tomorrow. Drink lots of water. Breathe. Regroup. Repeat as necessary. :smile:
  • kjbbdoll
    kjbbdoll Posts: 86
    Options
    Recently I bought those Wheat Thins Roasted Tomato Stix thinking that I could portion them out into baggies and be fine. I was soooooo very wrong! I ate that entire box watching tv that evening. Total calorie count: 1100!!! Let's just say that I won't EVER be buying those again! LOL
  • Nucky719
    Nucky719 Posts: 143
    Options
    I used to binge eat really bad several years ago. I remember eating a dozen donuts in one sitting, a pack of oreos, a box of cereal, a box of little debbies swiss cake rolls, whole boxes of ice cream, etc.
  • Musikelektronik
    Options
    The most I've ate recently, that I can recall, is when I hit up all-you-can-eat wings and I ate over 60 and left because I got bored of waiting for wings.

Epic! I love wings!
  • Musikelektronik
    Options
    I now feel much better about the bag of baby carrots I devoured on Tuesday. With salsa.

Which was like, what, 100 cals.? :smile:
  • jmonique27
    Options
    I ate a whole box of cheez-its!!! And washed it down with a whole box of girl scout cookies.....THIN MINTS!!! :ohwell:
  • abetterjune
    abetterjune Posts: 219
    Options
    Ah.... an average binge for me is a large pizza, a gallon of ice cream with lots of chocolate sauce, and an entire box of cheerio's with milk and sugar.... :/ the worst ever binge was 11,240 calories though I can't remember everything I ate that time... don't really care to, either!!!