Can't believe you ate the whole thing...

Options

Replies

• ashhhhole
    ashhhhole Posts: 74
    Options
    The most absurd i've ever done was a hangover battling attempt. I had 36 chicken nuggets (the homemade kind, which makes me feel a little better..) in around an hour. and then two hours later a "calzone" which was really just a large pizza folded in half.
  • eriemer
    eriemer Posts: 197
    Options
    9 ring bologna and pickle sandwhiches on white bread, made with regular miricle whip (before you gross out, it's similar to Ham salad sandwhich) Of course I ate regular food during the day too.

I used to order 12 al a carte eggs with toast and a pot of coffee at Country Kitchen in highschool (and I weighed 145 go figure)

Whole bags of Chips with Salsa. I can still polish off an entire can of pringles with deans french onion dip, thus I refuse to purchase.

Nacho Bell Grande as an appetizer...Lets no say what I ate after that.

The list goes on and on. I have an instilled eating disorder, I can NOT leave a plate with food left on it... PERIOD Now I don't go out to eat at resturants often because the portions are too much.
    223730 Posts: 55
    Options
    Once I ate a whole package of Oreos in one night. Glad those days are over.

^^^ this. A friend and I split a "bonus" (20% more or something ignorant) pack of double stuffed oreos in about 3 hours. Since then, it's been 13 years since I have eaten an oreo cookie.
  • Musikelektronik
    Musikelektronik Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Oh, I forgot. On more. After a water polo match I ate 53 pieces of pizza at Cici's Man, those were the good ol' days.

You must have had that Michael Phelps metabolism going on, where you needed to eat 30,000 calories a day!
  • sandylion
    sandylion Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    3 packages of tim tams. One mint, one caramel and one tia maria. Gained 40lbs while I was in Australia for a year, and I blame at least 25 of them on those damn cookies!! Holy crap, they're so good.
  • Dixietrink82
    Dixietrink82 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    A whole bag of Smartfood popcorn. That stuff is addictive!
  • rhichi
    rhichi Posts: 133
    Options
    An entire (big) bag of Cheez Balls. Oh God, I love Cheez Balls. I've also laid waste to some pretty massive burritos and sandwiches.
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Oh, I forgot. On more. After a water polo match I ate 53 pieces of pizza at Cici's Man, those were the good ol' days.

You must have had that Michael Phelps metabolism going on, where you needed to eat 30,000 calories a day!

OR JUST the Michael Phelps Munchies
  • strawberrie_milk
    strawberrie_milk Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Half of a huuuuge pizza along with a small order of breadsticks & cheese.
  • WorkoutMaine
    Options
    A whole Royal Sub Sandwich and 20 Buffalo Chicken Wings!
  • trinityj1
    trinityj1 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I once ate a whole medium pizza. I think that's the worst quantifiable one. Almost a whole thing of ice cream on several occasions. And I can eat a truly impressive number of dinners (and desserts and more dinner) at Chinese buffets and sushi restaurants.

Mmmm sushi.
  • silvabelle89
    Options
    Recently , on my sisters b-day we went out to dinner and I ate
    - an ENTIRE PITCHER of blood orange margaritas
    - an order of chips and salsa
    - chicken fajitas w/ onions & peppers
    - rice and beans
    - and fried ice cream

... my stomach took 2 whole days to recover
  • Leiki
    Leiki Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    On my first day of tracking calories I ate an entire 36 oz bag of Cheetos
  • hag101108
    hag101108 Posts: 22
    Options
    A whole bag of cool ranch doritos.

A whole box of Samoas.

On my way to getting here, I would regularly - this is embarrassing....eat dinner and then on my mom's way home from work she would call me and ask if I wanted anything. On numerous occasions I had her get me the SIX DOLLAR BURGER COMBO UPSIZED from Hardee's.

That's just shameful! Luckily I can barely eat any of that in one sitting anymore.
  • lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    There are so many things listed in this thread as "binges" that I used to do daily or weekly...

How did I ever wonder how I got fat?
  • eriemer
    eriemer Posts: 197
    Options
    I also wanted to add my husband who weighs 180 lbs will easily eat over 3 lbs of steak or chicken in any given supper, with salad, potatoe(s), and a vegetable. Then within an hour of eating I catch him at the fridge eating the leftover meat cold!

He also eats 4-5 full meals a day, with snacks, and always eat a huge dinner when he comes home from work (930pm or 1 am if he has overtime)

He makes me sick. I've added his Calorie intake on occasion and came up with something like 4000-6000 a day. He hasn't gained any weight since I've known him, it's unnatural.
  • bethb4
    bethb4 Posts: 48
    Options
    Whole bottles of wine, every time I open wine, disappear. Which is why I'm off the wine now.

Me too =\
  • Inebriated
    Inebriated Posts: 271
    Options
    When I was younger I used to be able to eat an entire medium/large pizza all by myself, followed by 2litres of coca cola and some garlic breadsticks. Or the time I ate 3 pints(?) of Ben & Jerry's throughout the day.. Ick. :noway: :sick:
  • Musikelektronik
    Musikelektronik Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I also wanted to add my husband who weighs 180 lbs will easily eat over 3 lbs of steak or chicken in any given supper, with salad, potatoe(s), and a vegetable. Then within an hour of eating I catch him at the fridge eating the leftover meat cold!

He also eats 4-5 full meals a day, with snacks, and always eat a huge dinner when he comes home from work (930pm or 1 am if he has overtime)

He makes me sick. I've added his Calorie intake on occasion and came up with something like 4000-6000 a day. He hasn't gained any weight since I've known him, it's unnatural.

Yeah, I was like that, too. Then I turned 35. :grumble:
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    Burrito the size of a small child....

....gave up after half :/ didn't get the t-shirt