Can't believe you ate the whole thing...

Options

Replies

• Pifflesmom
    Pifflesmom Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    An entire bag of family sized Zesty Cheese Doritos...*insert Homer Simpson drooly noises here*
  • husker_gal
    husker_gal Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I have (on several occasions) eaten an entire supreme tombstone pizza. I've also eaten a whole large thin and crispy crust super supreme pizza from pizza hut :blushing: and I could still do it if it were in front of me.
  • shandorton
    Options
    I'll make fudge and instead of letting it harden I have poured it into a glass to drink. So good though. Lots of calories obviously.
  • Makethefatcry12
    Makethefatcry12 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    When I was in my senior year of High School, I ate a whole box of banana twins in one sitting, another time I ate a whole box of ding dongs and I could eat a whole family pizza to myself. I'm quite ashamed of that actually that's horrible. :embarassed:
  • Jessicaruby
    Jessicaruby Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    when in high school i ate a whole box of chedder jack cheezits. those damn things are to die for!!! i cant buy them anymore :blushing:
  • karendsmith
    karendsmith Posts: 167
    Options
    cheesecake, omg, thats my down fall!!!
  • mrsdizzyd84
    mrsdizzyd84 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I've been known to clear an entire pan of brownies in one sitting. It's no wonder I packed on the pounds that I did.
  • babybluefire
    babybluefire Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    When I was a teenager and barely able to keep weight on from all the exercise I was unintentionally getting I ate 22 full size cadbury eggs in one day. I had bought a truck at age 15, got my permit and all that and then my mother refused to let me get my license. She took my truck and drove it herself. I had to run to School, run home to shovel some food in my face, run to my first job as a stable hand exercise rider work all day, run home to shower quick and throw food in my face and run to my next job.

I am not joking about the run thing either, I had to average 7-8 min miles or be late for work. I looked like a walking skeleton. That may now have something to do with why its so darn hard for me to loose weight. I don't think its possible for me to get back to running 15 miles a day and doing manual labor for 8+ hours a day.
  • love2cycle
    love2cycle Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I ate half of a large pepperoni pizza the other night. I had burned a lot of calories that day, and felt like I could have eaten the whole thing! I stopped because I was feeling embarrassed, not because I was full, and I think somebody else wanted some!
  • merapp9
    merapp9 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    oh the list could go on and on...it's sad but I have taken what I've done in the past and looked toward my future in the fact that if I want to make change I need to not do what I used to do. I've always worked out but then I'll use that for an excuse on over eating and boy did I ever. I've done a whole thing of little debbie swiss cake rolls, oatmeal cream pies, cookies like oreos and a couple sleeves of graham crackers. I love cheese! I've also added things to ice cream that taste oh so good...like peanut butter and caramel and of course it's usually when I'm bored, stressed or just don't care. I'm such an emotional eater but that's gotten me to what my body is today and I know I'll never be perfect but I"ve learned to avoid the bad tempations. :)
  • bmuar
    bmuar Posts: 1
    Options
    You do all know that a 14oz bag of Peanut M & M's is a "Single Serving" - correct? MANY nights with a Large Pizza and numerous Beers (That was over 10 years ago though).:smile: As previously mentioned - this list could go on indefinately......................
  • Willwin4me
    Options
    When I was 12-13 I would get a whole chocolate pie from the local convenient store & eat the whole thing in one day. It happened many times.
  • Mzfoster0517
    Mzfoster0517 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I can no longer eat Star Crunches because when I was younger I ate a whole box...LOL
  • Skeena4
    Skeena4 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I could eat a big bag of chips or chex mix no problem... mmm crunchy goodness. Keep them away from me... ;-)
  • GoldSag1
    GoldSag1 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Seems like my "moments" stem around Little Debbie cakes. I once ate an entire box of smores in one sitting! OUCH! Another time I ate an entire box of caramel bars(I think there are 12 bars in a box) totally addictive! I have yet to purchase these items in years because I have no control LOL

Edited to add: Chex Mix Muddy Buddies = The Devil!!! Run don't walk away from those snacks....in my defense my husband help me eat the entire bag...this was just last week *shame*
  • cior
    cior Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    A whole medium cheese pizza from Little Casear's. That was a long time ago though!
  • sg1982
    sg1982 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    An entire box of weight watcher chocolates on my way home from a weight watchers meeting - :embarassed:

Hahaha, so funny! This has also happened with me b4.
  • finz96
    finz96 Posts: 102
    Options
    I have been known to devour an entire box of Caramel Delight Girl Scout cookies at once. Hey, you have to wait all year for them! ;) I was good this year and have only had 2 Caramel Delight cookies and 4 Thin Mint cookies! Proud of myself! I've developed a taste for Pure Protein bars that has replaced my sugar cravings of the past, but are only 2-3 grams of sugar per bar. :)
  • Mell00546
    Mell00546 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    In college I could kill a whole hungry howies large cheese pizza plus cheesey bread by myself... Ugh thats bad to think about now!
  • Willwin4me
    Options
    is it sad that I want to try this? I love fudge!