Can't believe you ate the whole thing...

Options

Replies

• iCACTUS
    iCACTUS Posts: 113
    Options
    An entire package of english muffins. I've also polished off an entire small cheese pizza. But that was a long, long time ago.
  • McLifterPants
    McLifterPants Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I used to be able to sit down and eat a whole Edward's frozen key lime cheesecake in one go. I think they're like 10" in diameter? Also, around 2500 calories. And that wouldn't be all I ate in a day! Gee, I wonder how I gained weight...
  • Musikelektronik
    Musikelektronik Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I am laughing so loud right now reading your answers. I once ate a whole french baguette with just fresh butter. Needless to say it was amazing!!!!!!!

My wife and I picked up some groceries for her parents today, which included a nice, freshly baked baguette. I had to restrain myself from eating it. I love French bread!

Surprisingly, though, both my in-laws and wife are French, yet they don't eat it much. Lucky for me. :smile:
  • IndependentGuilt
    Options
    How'd the bag of beef jerky go? A little GI distress followed I bet...
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    10 pounds of wild blueberries in one sitting. Also once ate a whole bag of beef jerky from costco.

I've done that & quite recently...on the beef jerky:embarassed:
  • Pandalicious
    Options
    An entire 400 g bag of M&Ms in less than 30 mins
    A container of Ben & Jerry's in like 15 mins
    :embarassed:
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    hmmm...all you can eat sushi--i ate ~20 pieces of sashimi, 3 bowls of edamame, 2 small salads, and 2 small bowls of miso soup.
  • isweatglitter
    Options
    2 boxes of Lofthouse cookies ( 20 cookies). The surprising thing is at the time I weighed 105 lbs.
  • allie7383
    allie7383 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I used to binge out on turkey meatballs and sauce.. So i'd make then package of 12 and they'd all be gone.. In college many a B&J pint was gone in 1 sitting..
  • unicornpoop
    unicornpoop Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I have eaten a whole pan of those cinnamon rolls in a can. I used to justify it because I would buy the "reduced fat" ones. Baha!
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    A whole large tub of Ben & Jerry's Fish Food Icecream & a Full chicken chow mein with prawn toast and prawn crackers.... Maybe some haribo as well... Jeeze.. that was in just one sitting... And i'd eaten throughout the day as well..!
  • Brachiomorph
    Options
    I just ate 2/3 of a package of Oreo Triple Double's, with 2 small glasses of whole milk.

This was my dessert from a burger and fries, salad, and 2 big Blue Moons at Applebee's.

My lunch was terrible, too.

As was breakfast.

I'm not even depressed. Well, no more than usual.
    Options
    what is an oreo triple double?
  • etavi
    etavi Posts: 85
    Options
    A whole cake.
    Over the course of the day.
    But still, an entire freaking cake! I think I would die if I did that again.
    Options
    an entire 1.5 quart ice cream --fudge tracks.

5 pints of froyo in 1 day

6 mini bags of popcorn in 1 day

12 string cheeses in 1 sitting

an entire bag of pirates booty--the big one

an entire package of sandwich thins with butter and jam (6 or 8 i think)
  • virginiejaubin
    virginiejaubin Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    6 caramilk Easter eggs in 15 min... No wonder why I'm on MFP!
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Cinnamon roll from Lulu's in San Antonio :) of course I did not eat the whole thing
  • PineappleMartini
    PineappleMartini Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    A dozen Krispy Kreme donuts - all warm and fresh. I may or may not have been under the influence and I ate them in an hour, but I've never been able to touch them again!
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    I've been through entire bags of candy (the big bags) on nights in the past after drinking. The most recent a couple months ago involved a dinner at applebees, large sonic blast, cookie dough, and fudge.

Jar of peanutbutter. I have a problem with pb...
  • scarlet_goddess13
    Options
    Between the last two days, I have eaten an entire box of krispy kreme donuts...not exactly a happy camper