Can't believe you ate the whole thing...

Options

Replies

• jothekid
    jothekid Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    A box of oreo cookies & a glass of milk :drinker:
  • jocybee83
    jocybee83 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I ate a whole domino's medium pizza (chicken and tomato) just the other night...it was thin crust though :p
  • jocybee83
    jocybee83 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Last month, I ate half a watermelon over the course of a few hours.

I've done this!
  • MaddiTaylah17
    Options
    One whole box of granola

+

Carrot cake

I REGRET NOTHING.
  • annemarieweigel
    Options
    An entire box of thin mint GS cookies....YUM !
  • nicholettebell
    Options
    A whole box of Kashi go lean....irony. I did this last week. Each serving has 9 g of protien and 8 g of fiber. Yeah.....:sick:
  • Tiffikat
    Options
    Last month, I ate half a watermelon over the course of a few hours.

I've done this!

Me too.
  • I_love_frogs
    I_love_frogs Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    If I let myself...I could easily eat an ENTIRE large french loaf baguette <if it were fresh!! and omg if it were still warm..../drool> and at least 1/2 a wheel of Brie. At one sitting.

Needless to say my husband is under orders to NOT bring any baguettes home or brie even tho I love them. And if he sees me bring any home he is to give the bread to the chickens out back and hide the brie in the fridge somewhere.

Sigh...

I miss my bread and brie days but I cant trust myself....they are my kryptonite :(

I have been known to have downed 2 pounds + of fresh Rainier cherries in season....I learned my lesson tho and won't do that again. My bum hurts even thinking about that weekend :(
  • splashblob
    splashblob Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I finished the whole can of Blue Diamon's Roasted Salt Almond once.
    Pistachio
    Caramel Topped Toffee Cake-bought 3 bars and plan to eat one per day but finish them all in a night.
    Blueberry Cream Cheese Pie
  • TheNEWMonicaB
    TheNEWMonicaB Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    A whole package of Uh-Oh Oreos (Vanilla cookies, chocolate filling) in a sitting, and another day, an entire quart of Baskin Robbins ice cream. This was almost 7 years ago and I was nursing and was still loosing weight eating like an absolute pig. Don't think I could do that anymore if I tried, thank goodness!
  • atxdee
    atxdee Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    4 rolls of sushi , couldnt believe i ate the whole thing.. but I was heavily intoxicated... ha
  • bufger
    bufger Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    On seperate occasions but i've done whole large pizzas. 4 large muffins. A whole pack of cookies. etc etc

now i calorie count I worked out what that Pizza would have been - 3600! And i had a few beers and that was only in the evening! I'm shocked I used to do that but now i'm wise to it all i wouldnt ever do it again.
  • becs_91
    becs_91 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I used to demolish full pints of chocolate peanut butter Haagen Dazs. Soooo easily. On a very regular basis. Yikes!
  • slenderizeme
    slenderizeme Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I have eaten an entire pizza along with some cheesesticks. I used to buy the cartons of cookies and was able to eat at least half of it in one sitting. I don't buy them anymore for that reason.
  • venushunter
    Options
    I've once eaten an entire jar of peanut butter, and countless times I have eaten most of a jar and just left some so I wouldn't have the guilt of having eaten the *whole* thing.

Oh and I once got through an enourmous (5kg I think) bag of mixed nuts I bought from a health food shop in 2 days.

I clearly have no self control with nuts.
  • nhobbit
    nhobbit Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Back when I was teen and about 90 lbs; after a track meet or marching in a parade, I could eat a big mac, 6 piece chicken nuggets, large fries, fried apple pie, and a large sprite. Once I had a good burp, I could eat a little more. I'm way bigger now and can't eat half that.
  • DeTaart
    DeTaart Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    whole pizzas, whole packs of cookies, whole boxes of cereal, whole tubs of ice creams etc on multiple occasions.

Notable eating triumphs (aka disasters):

- 50 McDs chicken nuggets (too easy!)
    - 25 donuts in a competition in a greek bar when I was 18 (I won)
    - 2 large (14") dominos cheese pizzas
    - 2 loaves of white bread (36 slices) and a jar of peanut butter

I don't know anyone who can eat more than me and I'm a 110lb woman. It's almost frightening.
  • fitblondebaker22
    Options
    Large Reese's cheesquake blizzard from DQ, followed by a large Oreo coolata from Dunkin donuts and an Oreo donut to match! Needless to say I had a major sweet tooth that day :(
  • fitblondebaker22
    Options
    hmmm...all you can eat sushi--i ate ~20 pieces of sashimi, 3 bowls of edamame, 2 small salads, and 2 small bowls of miso soup.

Ha! This sounds JUST like me! I can polish off some sushi, let me tell ya :) Love it! Everyonce in a while I have to make a trip to the sushi buffet myself to get my fix!
  • feepug
    Options
    a whole 14" seafood pizza, a large Donner Kebab, 1/2 garlic bread, portion of fries, 2 large bags of Kettle chips and half a toffee cheesecake, i was so full i thought i might die, but it didn't stop me doing it again, oops!