Can't believe you ate the whole thing...

Options

Replies

• cmpollard01
    Options
    whole bag of twizzlers....like it was a going out of business sale.....ha ha

^^THIS! LOVE me some Twizzlers, and more than once I have taken down the entire BIG bag :)

Then there's candy corn. I can put down a HUGE bag candy corns in NO time!
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Ready for this?

My friend and I ate an entire Little Caesar's pizza while waiting in the Dairy Queen drive-thru line. Then we ate our large Reese's cup blizzards.

No joke.
  • rf1170
    rf1170 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    over the course of a Friday a few years ago, I ate about three gallons of sour cherries. everyone teased me and said I'd suffer the consequences, but absolutely nothing bad happened to me. I still love cherries (though I haven't eaten quite that many at once since), I'm not diabetic, and my digestive tract is still intact.

NO REGRETS
  • amyllu
    amyllu Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    A large double chocolate gateax.. especially if I was depressed...on more than one occassion years ago... :sick:
  • foodcallsme
    Options
    I once ate a whole bag of potatoes... I baked each one... and ate them little by little, lol :)
  • TabbathaAnne
    TabbathaAnne Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Ready for this?

My friend and I ate an entire Little Caesar's pizza while waiting in the Dairy Queen drive-thru line. Then we ate our large Reese's cup blizzards.

No joke.

LOLed SO hard... OMG! Sounds like something I would have done on a drunken binge night with a friend... :blushing:
  • VanessaGS
    VanessaGS Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Honestly...I don't know how I ate the whole thing of anything anymore from restaurants. Now when I go out to eat I usually end up eating about half. I had some Ramen Noodles the other day and only finished 3/4 of it before getting full. The dog had the other 1/4 of the hot soup.
  • sunnshhiine
    sunnshhiine Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I once made homemade beef jerky.. started with over 5lbs of beef.

I ate all of it in one evening.

Dude. your profile pic is AWEsome.
  • Branok
    Branok Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I've cooked a box of brownies and ate every single brownie in less than 24 hrs :x
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I once ate an entire box of drumsticks ice cream cones in a 24 hour period. Oh gawd the thought makes me want to vomit :sick:
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    An entire batch of cheescake cookies.... when I was younger.

Now the most I can eat is a 6oz steak a salad and some veggies.
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I have eaten a whole bag of laffy taffy in one day, many times.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I have a couple of recent posters beat.

I ate like, 4 slices of pizza in one sitting...
  • HerPanda
    Options
    A whole large pizza back in highschool.
  • victoriavoodoo
    victoriavoodoo Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    not necessarily about how much but just that i ate this....i used to mix a cup of powdered sugar with lemon juice until it was like that bundt cake icing and just eat it all with a spoon

also done the box of strawberry shortcake rolls(and the chocolate version)

savory my worst was probably an entire 10 inch pot of shrimp and crab gumbo before i went vegetarian. Now I want gumbo..
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    Before I lost any weight, while in college, I had several typical meals.

A whole large Papa Johns pizza
    Double whopper, chicken sandwich, king size fries, and a diet coke (just for dinner)
    Entire bag of Doritos, Cheetos, Ruffles, whatever chips happened to be on sale.
    Entire box on Little Debbie Peanut Butter bars

I was a mess. And since it was college, and I lived in my fraternity house, you can imagine how much beer was consumed.

Ugh. I'm much better now.
  • victoriavoodoo
    victoriavoodoo Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Also all through highschool my mom and her SO at the time would buy 3 rolls of chocolate chip cookie dough(one for each of us) and we would eat it all for dinner while playing scrabble. Looking back, no wonder I have food problems.
  • Yukongil
    Yukongil Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    52 hot wings (this was the physically hardest thing I have ever done, the last two wings, my body actually almost refused to do it)

3lbs of a "medium" pizza (it's that place on Man Vs Food with the carnosaur pizza challenge, me and a buddy thought about it, then saw that the large pizza didn't actually fit on one of their tables and so "downgraded" to the medium)

2lb steak, 1lb of really crappy french fries, side salad, roll and then ate "dinner" two hours later

12 chili-cheese dogs

Monster burger at the local joint (grilled cheese sandwhich for the top, middle and bottom "bun" with two 1lb patties and 6 strips of bacon, lettuce, tomato, 2lbs of fries and a pickle) did that several times

those are some of the more, um impressive feats of eating I can remember off the top of my head. Ahh, the good ole days.
  • flyingwrite
    Options
    I once ate four packages of pecan twirls in one sitting. Given the chance, I could probably do that again. So, I'm not giving myself the chance. Not right now at least.
  • Shadowknight137
    Shadowknight137 Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    A six egg omelette stuffed with mushrooms, tomatoes, gherkins, capers, six pieces of bacon (one for each egg) and three chorizo sausages covered in guacamole and a dollop of sour cream and chilli sauce.

Then I ate a whole pavalova.

Needless to say, I couldn't move for the day. As for my bowel movements....