Can't believe you ate the whole thing...

Options

Replies

• steve3146
    steve3146 Posts: 26
    Options
    27 out of 30 sliders in a white castle crave box. i was hammered
  • thelovelyLIZ
    thelovelyLIZ Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    In high school I definitely would easily eat a pint of ice cream in one sitting. Haven't done that in a while, though I did eat about 1/3 of one not too long ago. I've also probably eaten about half a pizza in one sitting too.
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    1 box of the Girl Scout Samoa cookies
    5 pieces of meat lovers stuffed crust pizza from Pizza Hut
    20 piece chicken nuggets from McDonald's

Not all in the same day, but that's still alot to eat at one sitting. Lol
  • CaseRat
    CaseRat Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    A little while ago I had 1kg (that's 2.2lbs for you Americans) of cooked chicken breast and 300g green veggies for dinner. Had been doing my gold medallion assessment all day and missed a few meals; needed to compensate ;)
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    1 box of the Girl Scout Samoa cookies
    5 pieces of meat lovers stuffed crust pizza from Pizza Hut
    20 piece chicken nuggets from McDonald's

Not all in the same day, but that's still alot to eat at one sitting. Lol

20 piece nuggets is NOT a lot. the girl scout cookies, maybe. the pizza---meh, not much.
  • GO_NadZ_xO
    GO_NadZ_xO Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    A whole big jar of Nutella..

Yes, I did feel extremely sick, but it was soo worth it.
    I know it was probably the worst thing for my body, but when you've got cravings and a boyfriend that was doing your head in, there's only one solution... :)
  • MicahMaryLouise
    Options
    I've ate a jar of nutella in two days.. and half a jar of peanut butter in a day. (not the same days lol) but on valentines day I ate a whole heart box of reeses peanut butter cup mini's and I told myself I would never eat chocolate again.
    Yeah Ive ate a lot of chocolate since then.:P
  • VeganPanda
    VeganPanda Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    An entire large pizza.
  • missquela
    missquela Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    a whole bag of carrots!! and a whole head of lettuce!!!

jk. i'm a fat-*kitten*. i'm with all y'all oreo munchers, and i've definitely eaten a large pizza to the face. :D
  • brittier
    brittier Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    - 20 wings
    - Large pizza
    - A Peppridge Farm Coconut Cake
    - 1.5 bottles of wine
    - 10 beers
    - Entire large bag of chips
    - A box of chocolate covered doughnut minis
    - Box of Girl Scout cookies - thin mints.

...and that was all in one sitting. J/K - but, still it is really putrid to think I could eat any of that. :embarassed:
  • niapower
    Options
    Wow... You and I have extremely similar stories.

Recovery
    Humongous Appetite (without weight gain)
    Sudden weight gain but no end of huge appetite in sight
    Not too crazy about "unhealthy" foods

How is your road to recovery now? How are you today?
  • omgitsgarry
    Options
    I've eaten an entire bag of veggie straws before and I went a little crazy a few weeks ago at a bunch buffet, but sometimes you cannot resist a chocolate fountain and awesome crab cakes. What I use to eat in a day was disgusting. I'd go down to burger king for a XT steakhouse burger, large fries, large drink, then I'd eat an entire digiorno stuff crust pizza for dinner. My grandfather use to always say, "Man, that kid can eat."
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    Hmmm..2 quarts of froyo in a sitting.
  • littleandysmom
    littleandysmom Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    6 Krispy Kreme Glazed Donuts!!!
  • Cespuglio
    Cespuglio Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    As a teen, back when McDonald's had the ridiculously sized super size (y'know, the soda cup that looked more like a bucket of chicken from KFC and the boat full of fries) AND the 2 for $2 deal on Big Macs and apple pies. I had a huge craving for all of the above, so I got two Big Macs, the super sized fries and soda AND the two apple pies for dessert. All in one sitting. I was hungry not too long after that. Thankfully, it was the first and last time I ever did that.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I ate a whole large bag of kettle corn from Trader Joe's over the course of an evening. I knew I was going to so I didn't eat much that day. I felt sick afterwards. No food to sugar frenzy did not feel good.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Most recent involved a pint of Ben and Jerry's core ice cream, slice chocolate fudge cheesecake, 4 mini bakery cookies, 4 mini chocolate chip shortbread' slice raspberry strudel, 5 bourbon biscuits, packet of gummy sweets and a load of mini cream cakes over the course of a treat day that misfired and turned into a bit of a binge day lol. Fortunately I did 90 minutes on the elliptical 3 days running.
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    When I was pregnant many yrs ago I ate a whole Sara Lee Cheesecake in one sitting, lol
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    Last month, I ate half a watermelon over the course of a few hours. It was so damn good, I just couldn't stop!! :blushing:

And, once, about 10 years ago, my now hubs and I bought a huge raspberry cheesecake and ate the entire thing together. So disgusting.
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    27 out of 30 sliders in a white castle crave box. i was hammered
    Hahahaha. Those things are the best when you are hammered.