Can't believe you ate the whole thing...

Options

Replies

• dianniejt
    dianniejt Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    First time I cheated on my diet, I ate 3/4 of a DOUBLE recipe of chicken fried rice by myself. Yep, 3000 calories of the best fried rice ever. It was on my worst day of the entire year and I had not gone over my calories once in 3.5 months so I felt justified.
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Ready for this?

My friend and I ate an entire Little Caesar's pizza while waiting in the Dairy Queen drive-thru line. Then we ate our large Reese's cup blizzards.

No joke.

LOLed SO hard... OMG! Sounds like something I would have done on a drunken binge night with a friend... :blushing:

Alcohol may or may not have been involved...:laugh: :drinker:
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Because of this post I now want

ice cream
    pizza
    chocolate
    little debbie's anything
    reese cups
    chinese food
    wings

Luckily, I only have carrots and hummus until work's over.
  • TwinkieOfMyEye
    Options
    Whole bottles of wine, every time I open wine, disappear. Which is why I'm off the wine now.

Ditto for me.. I can't just drink one or two glasses, have to drink the ENTIRE bottle (did I mention I would open a second bottle at times??) LOL..Don't drink anything anymore, not even a glass for celebrations..too dangerous for a German girl! LOL..Besides, there's over 600 calories in one bottle!! No thanks!
  • wildcata77
    Options
    I have eaten an entire box of velveeta shells&cheese with 4 hot dogs cut up.

Mac&cheese and hot dogs is my favorite comfort food to be sick. FTR, I only ate the whole box once. Most of the time that would have been 2 servings.

Blech.
  • schell81
    schell81 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    an entire box of assorted halloween chocolate bars. I think it was 120 bars in one afternoon, then I went for fast food for dinner.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    I have eaten an entire box of velveeta shells&cheese with 4 hot dogs cut up.

Mac&cheese and hot dogs is my favorite comfort food to be sick. FTR, I only ate the whole box once. Most of the time that would have been 2 servings.

Blech.

Oh yea! Add that to my dinners list. Entire boxes of Mac & cheese, no not dogs though. You win that round.
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    Oh hell, at my heaviest? I could out eat a 500 lb man...easily. Multiple bags of chips and a half gallon of breyer's ice cream in one sitting. An entire chicken and mashed potatoes (a whole 5lb bag of potatoes) in one meal....... an entire Cheesecake factory cheesecake in one sitting..... an entire large pepperoni pizza plus an order of wings plus an order of cinnasticks in one sitting.

It took a HUGE amount of calories to keep gaining at the size I topped out at.... I remember NEVER feeling full. It didn't matter how much I ate..I could always find room for something more.

I ate mac n cheese 4 or 5 times a week and I would always count the entire box as one serving. The entire pack of hot dogs that went with it was standard.

When I would order chinese I would order the family meals for 5 and tell myself I'd save a lot for the next day. Nope, would sit down with a fork and not stop until it was just a bunch of empty boxes......

Ooof, those were some times........
  • petiteLady89
    petiteLady89 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Chips and chocolate are my weakness.. I can down a whole bag of chips and binge on a lot of chocolate in no time.
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    I once ate 2 Ultimate Feasts, caesar salad, ultimate fondue and chocolate lava cake from Red Lobster.
  • Angel0787
    Angel0787 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    A large pizza....minus maybe a piece...My brother never let me live it down lol
  • tcole0815
    Options
    I'm actually still struggling with eating large quantities of food at a time...part of the reason I joined this website. Anyway, lately it's been a hoagie and two pints of Ben & Jerry's. I do this about twice a week, in addition to my regular meals. It started when I began going back to school this fall after a leave of absence. I just get sad and lonely, and I also do it to stall from studying and coursework. I'm definitely going to need lots of support, and any tips anyone might have.
  • angiechimpanzee
    angiechimpanzee Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I've eaten a whole box of Little Debbie Cosmic Brownies, a whole box of strawberry shortcake rolls of the same brand, a whole box of golden oreos.

I never want to go back to that type of behavior. I used to feel so out of control.
  • mizzie1980
    mizzie1980 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    A whole 90 count bag of Totino's pizza rolls... in one sitting... about once or twice a week. Yeah, that's like 3150 calories. Is there any question why I got so fat?!?
  • ohheyy125
    ohheyy125 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I used to eat an entire box of mac and cheese after school, as a snack, before my mom got home and made dinner. Then for dessert I'd have a king sized kit kat. We had these items in bulk. No wonder I was a chunky monkey!
  • glitterfest85
    Options
    Entire 18inch square pepperoni pizza many times........

annnnd...3 KFC Big Crunch Sandwiches in one sitting.
  • TraciStivers
    TraciStivers Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Chex Mix. Now you see it, now you don't!
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Chex Mix. Now you see it, now you don't!

Ohhhhh chex mix...*salivates* I can eat entire bags of that and not bat an eyelash. Truly addictive.
  • maria_elaina
    maria_elaina Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I used to be able to polish off a packet or two of bourbon biscuits in a sitting. Biscuits are my weakness!
  • JBWILLOW
    JBWILLOW Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    An entire box of weight watcher chocolates on my way home from a weight watchers meeting - :embarassed:

:laugh: