What is the deal with faceless body part profile pics?

Options
14567810»

Replies

• eglmoon
    eglmoon Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I focused in on the gut I had before I lost the weight to be where I'm at today. I still want to drop about 15 more pounds so when I see the picture of where I was at it gives me incentive to keep goin. One of the great things about life is everyone is different. Some like to see their face or let others see their face, others don't.
  • nadiafox
    nadiafox Posts: 24
    Options
    I can pretty much *kitten* to whatever, so I ain't even mad.

made me laugh and creeped me out at the same time...
  • LReneeWalker
    LReneeWalker Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    On the pics where the bodies are very very hot but no face, I always wonder if they are being honest...
  • missfancy1980
    Options
    Some of us are less willing to have our faces freely available for all to see on google...
  • missfancy1980
    Options
    we are all born with body hair, why is it gross? it's hair.

It feels horrible, looks horrible, and is very unfeminine. yuck! More power to those who go hairy, but expect to find me sitting across the room from your smelly pits lol
  • Reeny1_8
    Reeny1_8 Posts: 277
    Options
    Went to google on suggestion of a poster...I was surprised and removed my pic.
  • missfancy1980
    Options
    Even if you remove your pic they stay available on google for days, sometimes years, depending if the pic is completely gone from the site's cache or not and when google updates. NEVER post a pic of your face anywhere on the net unless you're happy for it to one day show up on google! Aside from the immediate implications, there is now technology available to enable just about anybody to identify "similar pictures" on google, and soon facial recognition will be freely available!
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    we are all born with body hair, why is it gross? it's hair.

It feels horrible, looks horrible, and is very unfeminine. yuck! More power to those who go hairy, but expect to find me sitting across the room from your smelly pits lol
    I was lucky to be born with the super power of not growing hair on my arms and legs. I only grow a little hair in my pits but when I do, it's gone instantly! Hairy pits hard nasty...ever smell people with hair that smells sweaty? Yeah imagine that under your arms!
  • choirangel08
    choirangel08 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    so I read through a little, but in my case, this picture I chose is my whole self but on the thumbnail it only shows the middle, I wish there was an option like Facebook to choose what you want your thumbnail to show.
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    edit: wtf, this thread is a year old...