BLACK TEAM WEEK 3

Options

Replies

• renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Good morning black teamers!! I didn't lose anything this week. I hate that! But it will go down next week.

WAY TO GO ANDREW!! 100 POUNDS IS SOOOO AWESOME!!:flowerforyou: :drinker:

I did weigh myself this morning and I guess I will stay far far away from the dang scale!! Hate that thing anyway. I'm still glad it doesn't have poo on it!

When you way in and like last week mine said 173.4 and this week it says 174.2 do you change your ticker or just leave it and make it go on down more the next week? And do you turn in the weight you weighed in at today or leave it the same? Just wondering. I left mine at the same as last week but I don't want to seem like I am cheating. What do I do? Uugghh!!!
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Phew! Glad I made my 100 lb goal this morning. If I hadn't this challenge would have been impossible for me! Great challenge sam. Hope everyone has a great day! Back to work for me!
    :drinker:

Andrew, Congrats on hitting the 100 mark.:drinker:
  • krhbutte
    krhbutte Posts: 246
    Options
    TAG...:wink:
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Good morning black teamers!! I didn't lose anything this week. I hate that! But it will go down next week.

I did weigh myself this morning and I guess I will stay far far away from the dang scale!! Hate that thing anyway. I'm still glad it doesn't have poo on it!

When you way in and like last week mine said 173.4 and this week it says 174.2 do you change your ticker or just leave it and make it go on down more the next week? And do you turn in the weight you weighed in at today or leave it the same? Just wondering. I left mine at the same as last week but I don't want to seem like I am cheating. What do I do? Uugghh!!!

i always report my current weight to sam, but i leave my ticker alone til i lose again. i haven't gotten back down to that nice 159.8 yet, but only .2 lbs away
  • jimswmn
    Options
    Picture it covered in ChiChiPoop

cid__0524092210.jpg

Lynnie...LOL...I have a German Shepherd and that sight on the scale would not be pretty at all.

Sam, Good challenge I avoid it at all costs anyway so I know I can do this one.:wink:
  • jimswmn
    Options
    Way to go Andrew!! You ARE the man!!:happy: :flowerforyou:

Congrats on the 99 Roni !:flowerforyou:
  • renae77
    Options

i always report my current weight to sam, but i leave my ticker alone til i lose again. i haven't gotten back down to that nice 159.8 yet, but only .2 lbs away

Thanks Beth! I thought about it and reported my current weight to Sam AND changed my ticker back up a pound. A hate it!! I am getting right back on it tho. I'm what....about .8 pounds away? I can do that and more this week. You and I both will get there!

Roni congrats on 99 pounds loss girl! That is totally awesome!!!

Ok I'm putting on my heart rate monitor and and I am gonna clean clean clean away BUT I will be stalking the threads as I clean! Catch you all in a bit!!
  • csnealey
    csnealey Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    This challenge will be easy for me. I won't be weighing in until Friday or Saturday because that is my orginal day to weigh in. It looks like everyone is doing great!

WTG Roni on the 99. Great Job!!!:drinker: :drinker:
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Good job Roni and Andrew! You guys are awesome!! :flowerforyou:

I hate not weighing in! :sad: I weigh in almost every time I go in the bathroom just to see the difference.

Harley and I went for a walk. We got caught in the rain the last several blocks so I ran. Not planned, but I did it, only having to stop and walk 3 times before jogging some more.
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,938 Member
    Options
    Congrats Roni and Andrew! You guys are true inspirations!

Keep up the good work and attitudes black team. You all simply amaze me with your dedication, your support, your motivation, your attitudes, your quirkiness and your smiles!

Great challenge this week. I WILL do this! I will, I will, I will!

Happy Hump Day!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Hello. Just checking in with my Black team buds.

No weight loss but NO GAIN!! WOO HOO!! Not bad being I cant do any cardio.:frown:

and not being all that durn good on the foods I choose.......staying within the cals but over on fat and sodium with carry out. Just cant stand long enough to cook.

N E WAY!! I am on my way to healing and kicking this last 15 pounds out the durn door!!

:drinker: Jeannie:heart:

I solomnly swear on a stack of bibles, I will NOT...........I say NOT...........get on the scale until next Wed.

I also will count every morsel I put in my mouth!!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Congrats Roni and Andrew! You guys are true inspirations!

Keep up the good work and attitudes black team. You all simply amaze me with your dedication, your support, your motivation, your attitudes, your quirkiness and your smiles!

Great challenge this week. I WILL do this! I will, I will, I will!

Happy Hump Day!

Who's quirky? I'm not-- it's Andrew-- he's the quirky one!!!!! :angry:

Durn that Andrew and his quirk-- :grumble:
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,938 Member
    Options
    Sorry Marla, I should have made myself more clear. :wink: :wink: I should have said, "your quirkiness (except Marla)" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Your quirkiness is not what caused me to spit water out of my nose last night while reading your post regarding Nacho and how you wished you were a horse.....:laugh:
  • Thin4payton
    Thin4payton Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Ok, So I posted in the wrong thread. so here is what I posted in the old one. Ooops!!

Sorry I've been MIA lately. Lots of stuff goin on at work and my little one has been sick. My weekend was spent trying to figure out why she wouldn't sleep. The good news is I was to tired to eat junk, but I was also too tired to work out. Gonna get back on the wagon tonight and do a workout dvd and hope to burn some serious calories!!

This is a great challenge for this week!! I am so fed up with the scale, but I know it's my own fault. I really need a good butt kicking!!! I am not going to make my first goal for myself, but I will make the next one. Time to get it done!! Have a great day!!!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Oooh...tough one for me right now. I'll do my best, but make no promises.
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,760 Member
    Options
    Here's why this week's challenge will be good for me. I weighed myself this morning. 155.8. Crap. Last week I was 155. That was up. I went for a walk, went to the bathroom (where was that before I weighed in?), went to the gym, ran 1000 errands, came home to see this weeks challenge and that I had to give up the scale for a week. (Remember I'm an addict.) I decided to try one last weigh in before I reported, even though it sort of feels like cheating. (Call me a cheater, don't care.) I stripped down to nothing but the skibbies and soggy wet sports bra. (I'm headed out to do yard work so didn't feel like peeling it off and putting it back on.) 155.2. Still didn't like it. Peeled it all off! 154.8. I'll take it!

Ugh, the things we do to get what we want! Anyway, I got a fresh clean sports bra outta the deal. There was no way I was wiggling back into that wet one!

I decided since I've stunk up the place since I joined this team I'm going to attempt all the new black team challenges to this point. So team this week I will:
    - burn at least 200 calories every day
    - resist sweets
    - weigh and measure and log my foods
    - stay away from the scale

I might be a cheater but I'm also a hard worker and determined. I will prevail!
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Totally proud of myself because we had a going-away/congrats/good luck luncheon for our intern and I stayed away from the cookies and soda! Back on the wagon, I am getting my 100th pound if it kills me!

And when I get home, I'm going to hide the scale. The number I have been getting is good in that I am successfully maintaining, but I want that stupid last pound. Talk about number crazed, right?
  • renae77
    Options
    Here's why this week's challenge will be good for me. I weighed myself this morning. 155.8. Crap. Last week I was 155. That was up. I went for a walk, went to the bathroom (where was that before I weighed in?), went to the gym, ran 1000 errands, came home to see this weeks challenge and that I had to give up the scale for a week. (Remember I'm an addict.) I decided to try one last weigh in before I reported, even though it sort of feels like cheating. (Call me a cheater, don't care.) I stripped down to nothing but the skibbies and soggy wet sports bra. (I'm headed out to do yard work so didn't feel like peeling it off and putting it back on.) 155.2. Still didn't like it. Peeled it all off! 154.8. I'll take it!

Ugh, the things we do to get what we want! Anyway, I got a fresh clean sports bra outta the deal. There was no way I was wiggling back into that wet one!

I decided since I've stunk up the place since I joined this team I'm going to attempt all the new black team challenges to this point. So team this week I will:
    - burn at least 200 calories every day
    - resist sweets
    - weigh and measure and log my foods
    - stay away from the scale

I might be a cheater but I'm also a hard worker and determined. I will prevail!

Lori you are so funny and you always make me laugh. The only "bad" thing is I think you and I are a lot alike! Lol! And to me that is a plus! Hope you see it the same way too! You will prevail and I'm gonna be right there beside you! Woohoo!!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:

:drinker: :drinker: Here is to fulfilling all the challenges!!!! The scale is my biggest addiction too!
  • renae77
    Options
    Totally proud of myself because we had a going-away/congrats/good luck luncheon for our intern and I stayed away from the cookies and soda! Back on the wagon, I am getting my 100th pound if it kills me!

And when I get home, I'm going to hide the scale. The number I have been getting is good in that I am successfully maintaining, but I want that stupid last pound. Talk about number crazed, right?

Shuntae, you will get there girl! You have done amazing things too! You are full of awesomeness!! You got this one in the bag. I bet next week you will hit it square on the head and keep ona trucking!!!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    this is hard challenge as I weigh myself constantly. lol.

I was down this week though woo hoo