BLACK TEAM WEEK 3

Options

Replies

• Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Wow! Almost 100 lbs lost this week!! awesome!!! Next week... I will be contributing. .. At least i better be. :wink:

just over 31 this week but for the 2 weeks we are at almost 100
  • Vanessa414
    Vanessa414 Posts: 644
    Options
    Antibiotics usually work on me and Owen in like 2 - 3 days.. But I'm no doctor.

You guys should see what Owen did to his forehead today. He's got a bump and a bruise about 3 inches in diameter and right below it a nice scrape. He tripped at daycare. It's a nasty one though.

Poor guy:cry: !!

Ava got hurt today too. Got her leg caught in the side of her crib. I thought she was just crying cause she was up but when I went in she was really really stuck. Kids a tough though.

Owens done that before too. Then there was the time he figured out how to get out of his crib... and high chair. All in one day.

He now sleep in a toddler bed.
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    Wow! Almost 100 lbs lost this week!! awesome!!! Next week... I will be contributing. .. At least i better be. :wink:

just over 31 this week but for the 2 weeks we are at almost 100
    Oh. haha, I should pay better attention
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options

Anything to spread the pain...I mean...fun. :laugh:

Methinks you were right the first time:bigsmile:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Okay, so i ran on the treadmill today & it felt GREAT!!!! I made it 2.25 miles so Week 6, Day 3 of Couch to 5k is in the bag. WOO! Now, I need to decide if the rest is physical that I can't make it any further or mental. I'm thinking it is mental....Might try for 3 by Friday. YAY!

Shuntae - WOO girl! Way to stay away from the nasties! :heart:

Hello to everyone else! Hope your weigh-ins were better than mine!

Sara, You can do it! You know its a matter of pushing yourself out of your comfort zone. Keep the faith:flowerforyou:

You're so sweet. Thanks, Bobbi. :smooched:
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    Ahhhh. The kid is in bed. It's my off day and I'm sitting here with a bowl of Special K Chocolatey Delight, my lap top, the Twins/Red Sox game on curled up on the couch with my blanket.

Who could ask for a better Wednesday evening?
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Ahhhh. The kid is in bed. It's my off day and I'm sitting here with a bowl of Special K Chocolatey Delight, my lap top, the Twins/Red Sox game on curled up on the couch with my blanket.

Life is gooood huh Vanessa!!:drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Okay, so i ran on the treadmill today & it felt GREAT!!!! I made it 2.25 miles so Week 6, Day 3 of Couch to 5k is in the bag. WOO! Now, I need to decide if the rest is physical that I can't make it any further or mental. I'm thinking it is mental....Might try for 3 by Friday. YAY!

Shuntae - WOO girl! Way to stay away from the nasties! :heart:

Hello to everyone else! Hope your weigh-ins were better than mine!

Sara, You can do it! You know its a matter of pushing yourself out of your comfort zone. Keep the faith:flowerforyou:

You're so sweet. Thanks, Bobbi. :smooched:

Push away........in running shoes please!! :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Today I stayed within my calories and it is 8:30.......no more food for me! I did 40 pushups today while I was at work.

I can put my foot flat on the ground and I only get pain when I twist...........so (Please God) I hope on Saturday I will be able to ease myself back into walking!

Fingers crossed for me Black team

And BTW Your prayers worked a miracle!!

:heart: Jeannie
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Holy crap, kids...I ran my 5K in 32:58 today. There is hope yet for me to finish my race under 35 next month! I ran my easy pace for 2 songs, then went hard for one. It was uncomfortable and hard as hell, but felt great. Yay me.
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Can I just tell you all that I am watching the funniest show ever!!!

WIPEOUT!!! always makes me laugh SO HARD!! I don't know what it is about people falling and getting hit with things that is so funny maybe it's the commentary but I can't stop laughing. I was even going to try and do some practice questions in math but I can't cause I'm laughing so hard. At least I am buning calories right!?!?!

Sorry rambling!:laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Today I stayed within my calories and it is 8:30.......no more food for me! I did 40 pushups today while I was at work.

I can put my foot flat on the ground and I only get pain when I twist...........so (Please God) I hope on Saturday I will be able to ease myself back into walking!

Fingers crossed for me Black team

And BTW Your prayers worked a miracle!!

:heart: Jeannie

YAY for good news, Jeannie!!!! :heart: and yes, ma'am. I'm using my new running shoes. *hugs*
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Holy crap, kids...I ran my 5K in 32:58 today. There is hope yet for me to finish my race under 35 next month! I ran my easy pace for 2 songs, then went hard for one. It was uncomfortable and hard as hell, but felt great. Yay me.

YAY! I know you can!!! WTG, Shuntae!
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options

In your case...I suppose the only thing that could be better is if the twins were playing a team they might beat.

MWAHAHAHAHAA :tongue:

GO SOX!!!!!
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options

AWESOME SHUNTAE!!!!!!
  • 3babybeans
    Options

In your case...I suppose the only thing that could be better is if the twins were playing a team they might beat.

GO SOX!!!!!

Anything to keep the Tigers up in the division...Go Sox!

Now I feel sick. :sick:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Can I just tell you all that I am watching the funniest show ever!!!

WIPEOUT!!! always makes me laugh SO HARD!! I don't know what it is about people falling and getting hit with things that is so funny maybe it's the commentary but I can't stop laughing. I was even going to try and do some practice questions in math but I can't cause I'm laughing so hard. At least I am buning calories right!?!?!

Sorry rambling!:laugh:

Oh, I love that show! dh & I were just watching Power90 to start it tomorrow. He is going to, I'm not so sure. :ohwell:
  • Vanessa414
    Options

GO SOX!!!!!

Um.. that's funny... cuz.... Im pretty sure we beat them yesterday. :wink: :laugh:

GO TWINS!!!!!!!!!! (ha. mine has more exclaimation points.)
  • Vanessa414
    Options

way to goo!!! you're going to rock that 5K!!!!
  • Vanessa414
    Options

GO SOX!!!!!

Anything to keep the Tigers up in the division...Go Sox!

Now I feel sick. :sick:

Oh you just watch out. We're comin to get ya. :heart: :heart: