BLACK TEAM WEEK 3

Options

Replies

• Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Sam, has the family seen pictures? Do they know how much you've lost. Wow! They will be so surprised! Fun. Gives you something to look forward to.

some of them know that I am trying to lose weight but I very rarely post any of my weight loss pics unless it's on MFP. I have posted my arm muscle one on my facebook and I was told I should take it down because no one knew what it was.:laugh:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Okay, so i ran on the treadmill today & it felt GREAT!!!! I made it 2.25 miles so Week 6, Day 3 of Couch to 5k is in the bag. WOO! Now, I need to decide if the rest is physical that I can't make it any further or mental. I'm thinking it is mental....Might try for 3 by Friday. YAY!

Shuntae - WOO girl! Way to stay away from the nasties! :heart:

Hello to everyone else! Hope your weigh-ins were better than mine!

That's awesome beansy!

That couch to 5k thing is pretty darn nifty!

:flowerforyou:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Did my measurements today as well and I have lost .5 inches in my neck(looks like more) 8 inches in my waist(looks like less:grumble: ) and 4 inches in my hips. I guess I'm doin alright! I can't wait to go up to NY and show my family that I have lost all this weight plus some. None of them have seen me under what I weighed when I met my hubby. (except when I was a kid)

That's awesome Sam!

Enjoy struttin your stuff in front of you amazed family! You deserve it!

:drinker:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Okay, so i ran on the treadmill today & it felt GREAT!!!! I made it 2.25 miles so Week 6, Day 3 of Couch to 5k is in the bag. WOO! Now, I need to decide if the rest is physical that I can't make it any further or mental. I'm thinking it is mental....Might try for 3 by Friday. YAY!

That's awesome beansy!

That couch to 5k thing is pretty darn nifty!

:flowerforyou:

You better watch out, Andrew. Whatever your time for you 5K is...I'm beating it . :bigsmile: Well, at least that's what I'm going to tell you. :laugh:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Andrew-I need that website again for the couch to 5k. I didn't get to write it down last time and I don't have it saved. Thanks!!

I went to get on my elliptical machine and the batteries are dead! What the crap?? I got them on charge so I can try to get that done before the night is over. I already burned over 600 calories cleaning and all that. Plus I didn't put the scale up but have just walked past it over and over and over. I can do this without stepping on the darn thing!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
  • 3babybeans
    Options

Anything to spread the pain...I mean...fun. :laugh:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Hey team,

Mad at my scale today, so not seeing it for a week will actually be a blessing.

Still feeling really lousy, and the antibiotics do not seem to be working. *TMI warning - how many days do you need to be on antibiotics before the stuff from your head/nose turns from yellow to clear? DRs office seems to think that 5 days is not enough. I think I have an inferior pharmaceutical.. :grumble: :laugh: *

OK, safe again.

Congrats to Andrew and Roni - geez, 100 and 99 pounds lost - you guys together have lost more than a whole me.. you are so awesome. :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

Sara - another great AV - what do you do to your kids to get faces like that?

Hope everyone is doing well - I am trying to finish up the work I missed this afternoon and then get to bed. Oh God, it is only 7:15 here, but I am wasted..:yawn: :yawn:

Janie
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Janie - Wasted, huh? You've been hanging out with Shannon too much. :laugh: Oh, and to answer your question: I usually feed them something horrible first. :wink: And the antibiotic question...I think 2-3 days is about how long it takes for my kids. 5 days seems a bit much, IMO.
  • janiebeth
    Options
    I wish I could drink, it might help kill the bug.. *shot of whiskey* - or help me sleep.

I told the DR I would give it a few more days, then I will get irate and demand superior drugs...

I did read that your AV was T's 'bring it' face - that is so precious.. what a cutie :smooched: :heart:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Is it a 7 day antibiotic or a 10 day? 10 day, I could see it taking maybe 1 or 2 more days. 7 days? Unacceptable. I hate antibiotics.

Oh, I've been meaning to tell you that when I am sick, the scale is NOT my friend no matter what I do!
  • janiebeth
    Options
    It is a 10 day antibiotic, and I do get monster sinus infections, so it is not unusual for me to be sick for a really long time, I was just hoping I would start to actually feel better after a few days. This feeling crappy thing is for the birds...

aren't I whiney though..

yea, the scale screwed with me this week. Yesterday I was down a pound (not bad for virtually no activity), but today up 1.5 - :explode: :explode: :devil:

very happy we are hiding the scale this week - it just hates me lately.
  • Vanessa414
    Vanessa414 Posts: 644
    Options
    Antibiotics usually work on me and Owen in like 2 - 3 days.. But I'm no doctor.

You guys should see what Owen did to his forehead today. He's got a bump and a bruise about 3 inches in diameter and right below it a nice scrape. He tripped at daycare. It's a nasty one though.
  • janiebeth
    Options
    Poor little spud - is he OK now?

I always hated it when my kids got hurt at day care - just cause I wasn't there to kiss the boo-boo..

Hope it feels better soon.
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Here it is Peeps in the yellow haven't sent their weights yet!

Presentation1-3.jpg

familygirl37167 is our all around winner with 5.2 and 3.02% lost. She is a machine!! I want her secrets.

Congrats to most!

Better luck next week to others!

I :heart: all of you!!
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    Yeah he's ok, but he won't let me touch it. I took off the bandaid to look at it and he started crying again. I felt so bad. But he just finally healed up from a fall to the back of the head here at home where he actually had to have stitches.

The kid should just chill out a little bit I think :laugh: he's a wild man.
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Antibiotics usually work on me and Owen in like 2 - 3 days.. But I'm no doctor.

You guys should see what Owen did to his forehead today. He's got a bump and a bruise about 3 inches in diameter and right below it a nice scrape. He tripped at daycare. It's a nasty one though.

Poor guy:cry: !!

Ava got hurt today too. Got her leg caught in the side of her crib. I thought she was just crying cause she was up but when I went in she was really really stuck. Kids a tough though.
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    Wow! Almost 100 lbs lost this week!! awesome!!! Next week... I will be contributing. .. At least i better be. :wink:
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options

Sara, You can do it! You know its a matter of pushing yourself out of your comfort zone. Keep the faith:flowerforyou: