BLACK TEAM WEEK 3

Options

Replies

• IdRatherBeFishing
    Options
    Hubby just weighed himself. He's gained 10 lbs. since February when he stopped doing Turbo with me. :laugh: I don't mean to laugh at him. but he said, "It's a testement to your cooking." Ummm...I eat the same dinner as you...I just don't eat 3 helpings of it & wash it down with 4 cups of ice cream! PLUS, I exercise & you do not. Trying to blame me & my grilled chicken salads. Whatever, dude! :laugh:
  • IdRatherBeFishing
    Options
    HA! That's me! 3babybeans! Guess I should have logged out of hubby's account. :laugh:
  • Vanessa414
    Vanessa414 Posts: 644
    Options
    Hubby just weighed himself. He's gained 10 lbs. since February when he stopped doing Turbo with me. :laugh: I don't mean to laugh at him. but he said, "It's a testement to your cooking." Ummm...I eat the same dinner as you...I just don't eat 3 helpings of it & wash it down with 4 cups of ice cream! PLUS, I exercise & you do not. Trying to blame me & my grilled chicken salads. Whatever, dude! :laugh:

You tell him!!! :laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Aaaahhh...back to myself. That's what I get for trying to be helpful! :laugh:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Oh, I can't believe I forgot to tell you guys this, but...my mom is now on the health wagon with me! She is doing a 12-week weight loss program in her town (best described a Weight Watchers meets Biggest Loser), and she has lost 14 pounds in 4 weeks!!!!

Yay Mama!

I told BF that I'm kind of dragging him back on the wagon with me. There was major room for improvement in some of our eating over the last several weeks, so I told him I am getting back in the habit of cooking healthy food (we were slacking a little) and getting rid of some of the junk. So, yay for that too...it's great to have the support. :love:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

EEK you skeered me!!
  • 3babybeans
    Options

EEK you skeered me!!

:laugh: I skeered myself! I was like 'VIRUS VIRUS!" LOL
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Oh, I can't believe I forgot to tell you guys this, but...my mom is now on the health wagon with me! She is doing a 12-week weight loss program in her town (best described a Weight Watchers meets Biggest Loser), and she has lost 14 pounds in 4 weeks!!!!

Yay Mama!

I told BF that I'm kind of dragging him back on the wagon with me. There was major room for improvement in some of our eating over the last several weeks, so I told him I am getting back in the habit of cooking healthy food (we were slacking a little) and getting rid of some of the junk. So, yay for that too...it's great to have the support. :love:

WTG, Shuntae's mama & BF! I bet in a couple weeks, you'll see that last pound getting back to basics! :flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    We just weighed his nightly ice cream. That was fantastic. :laugh:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    you weighed what he usually eats or what he is supposed to weigh or measure?
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hey ya'll!!! Well I went outside do hubs could let the doggies run. I asked if he wanted to walk. Well I got a NO I"M TIRED! Ok whatever. Anyway, I took one of the dogs, the oldest and of course the female and struck out a walking. Then I put her on her leash after a lap around the house and she and I did some jogging and walking for 2 whole laps down and around the whole driveway! I was jogging! Yay me!! Hope you are all having a great evening!! Well I feel better and got that walk/jog in and he watched the male dog run around. We will see whose gut gets gone.
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Okay, so i ran on the treadmill today & it felt GREAT!!!! I made it 2.25 miles so Week 6, Day 3 of Couch to 5k is in the bag. WOO! Now, I need to decide if the rest is physical that I can't make it any further or mental. I'm thinking it is mental....Might try for 3 by Friday. YAY!

Shuntae - WOO girl! Way to stay away from the nasties! :heart:

Hello to everyone else! Hope your weigh-ins were better than mine!

Sara, You can do it! You know its a matter of pushing yourself out of your comfort zone. Keep the faith:flowerforyou:

You're so sweet. Thanks, Bobbi. :smooched:

You're so very welcome:wink:
  • jimswmn
    Options
    Jeannie, Fingers are crossed.:flowerforyou:

Shuntae, Go get em !
  • jimswmn
    Options
    Can I just tell you all that I am watching the funniest show ever!!!

WIPEOUT!!! always makes me laugh SO HARD!! I don't know what it is about people falling and getting hit with things that is so funny maybe it's the commentary but I can't stop laughing. I was even going to try and do some practice questions in math but I can't cause I'm laughing so hard. At least I am buning calories right!?!?!

Sorry rambling!:laugh:

Sam, I watched it too. How many calories do we burn for laughing our arses off??:happy:
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    Well, I'm over my calories today. 410 to be exact. I don't now if its TOM (which actually seems to have gone away) or what but I'm craving chocolate like crazy. So I had the Special K cereal and now I'm eating a 100 calorie pack of chocolate covered prezels and putting peanut butter on them. :laugh:

So in short, I'm working out today. I don't regret eating that stuff, I just wanna burn it off and keep my not going over my calories streak alive. My legs are feeling quite a bit better today so I doubt it will hurt.

As soon as I'm done with these prezels. Cuz I gotta get it in before the 6th inning or so.

I'm a baseball freakazoid.
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    Hey ya'll!!! Well I went outside do hubs could let the doggies run. I asked if he wanted to walk. Well I got a NO I"M TIRED! Ok whatever. Anyway, I took one of the dogs, the oldest and of course the female and struck out a walking. Then I put her on her leash after a lap around the house and she and I did some jogging and walking for 2 whole laps down and around the whole driveway! I was jogging! Yay me!! Hope you are all having a great evening!! Well I feel better and got that walk/jog in and he watched the male dog run around. We will see whose gut gets gone.

Awesome job Renae!!! Keep doing that! :bigsmile:
  • 3babybeans
    Options

What he normally eats. 820 cals. :laugh:
  • Vanessa414
    Options

Wow! :laugh: How'd he react to that?
  • 3babybeans
    Options

Not well. He's in mourning. :laugh: This should be fun!
  • Vanessa414
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Not well. He's in mourning. :laugh: This should be fun!