any females with big calves

Options

Replies

• PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    Still wondering if you measure them standing up, or sitting down, with the muscle slack, lol ?
    Dread to think what mine measure with the muscle slack.

Standing up: 16.5
    Sitting down with feet flat on floor: 17
    Sitting with foot propped up on desk: 17
    Upside down with toes pointed at ceiling, singing "Sexy and I know it" and holding a plastic fork between my toes: 16.5
  • LoveLivingHealthy
    Options
    i have naturally muscular thick calves that measure 14in around. i always hated them but there's nothing i can do lol.
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    I get told by lots of people that I have big muscular calves, they measure 13.25, there not very big, just curious if any other ladies with larger calves get compliments a lot. On another note I find big calves on guys so sexy

It will be my dream to have 13.23 calves...
  • MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and my calves are 17.5 in. When I was in the 7th grade a boy pointed out my giant calves to the other boys and I didn't wear shorts out of the house again until I was in my 20's. :frown:
  • babyblooeyes
    babyblooeyes Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Mine are 18 inches. At my smallest they were 17.0 inches. Sadly, they are here to stay since most of them are muscle. Has to be since they carried a lot of weight for a very long time :-)
  • stacygayle
    stacygayle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    my calves are huge. The more I run and work out the bigger they get but I only have a 24 inch inseam so there's no where for anything to go but out on my little body (underneath all the fat that is):laugh:
  • elliek968
    elliek968 Posts: 10
    Options
    My calves are 15.5., I am only 5'1.. I get the most compliments on my legs and calves. Some weight lifters had mentioned I should be a power lifter. And I know some guys wish they had my calves. As for boots, Only one pair have fit me. I bought a pair of Ugg's 2 years ago. Never wore them, cause they wouldn't go over my calves. One day my sister told me to roll the top down a little. Voila, they fit!! First boot I was ever able to wear. Now some places have wider calf size boots. Yet to find any that fit. Any how, I wouldn't trade my calves for anything in the world. My best asset on my whole body!
  • hazelnutflav
    hazelnutflav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    mine are 17 inches of pure muscle.

i was working out at the gym once and a personal trainer came over to me when i was done and said"how often do you work on your calves" , i said "never", he said most of his clients are men who would kill to get calves like mine, i told him from the knee up im my mother but from the knees down im my dad.

this was also the first complement i received about them and he said a lot of men find it very sexy for a woman to have big calves.

i never really thought abt it., but who knew?
  • tmoyer1209
    tmoyer1209 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Mine are 17", and I completely echo the pain in the butt that is boot shopping. I love boots but can't zip them, and stretchy ones won't pull on. I wear mostly ankle boots :brokenheart:
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Me, LOL. I wear jeggings and skinny jeans and it's hilarious to pull them down only to have them get stuck mid-calf and hop around trying to peel them off. And also, I second the boots thing :(
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Mine are pretty big, unfortunately. I don't mind muscular calves mind you, but mine are just a little overkill. I can't even wear boots.
  • IAMDDAY
    IAMDDAY Posts: 771
    Options
    I love my calves and i love them on women too.
  • shelly131975
    Options
    My calves are 15 inches and I wear a size 9.
  • Shenzi03
    Shenzi03 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Forget about ever wearing boots! My calves are huge with a perpetual cankle. I have NO idea where I got them because, even though both my parents are overweight, they both have nice, thin legs with normal ankles…I must be adopted! LOL!
  • Alpine89
    Alpine89 Posts: 2
    Options
    Mine are pretty big too, but I credit it to Hockey, Marching Band (from High School), walking, and constantly on my feet. I have to find boots that tie instead of zip up!
  • visturnguyen
    Options
    I do.. ): I'm 5'2. I was born with chicken legs. I started dancing and working out and they kept getting bigger and bigger and I can't get them back to being skinny. They're 16 inches around. Any tips on getting my skinny legs back?
  • silverfox678
    silverfox678 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    14.5 and I love them!!!
  • jily32
    jily32 Posts: 16
    Options
    I do.. ): I'm 5'2. I was born with chicken legs. I started dancing and working out and they kept getting bigger and bigger and I can't get them back to being skinny. They're 16 inches around. Any tips on getting my skinny legs back?
    [/quote
    If they are all muscle I have heard its very hard getting them smaller because you would be losing muscle.
  • MissChibs
    MissChibs Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    5'4" and mine are 16"
  • healthyCAL
    healthyCAL Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Mine are 17". My husband loves my legs. I wish they were daintier.