any females with big calves

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• Fairy49
    Fairy49 Posts: 6
    Options
    Never measured mine but I hate mine! Far too chunky!
  • CookieDoughYummy
    Options
    Big calves here and I love them! Muscles are the best, especially nice toned ones on a women.
  • Bety_1989
    Bety_1989 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    When I write that mine 13,5 inches you might think they are not that big, but compared to my thighs that are a bit less than 19 inches on the widest point they look ridiculously large. My tiny ankles and small feet don't help either, I had people asking me if I train football(soccer). :/
    Oh yeah I only weight 112 lbs so it is all muscle.
  • Tigger94065
    Options
    Hang in there!
  • Tigger94065
    Options
    22 inches is a lot of muscle...it will be good for you long term
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    When I write that mine 13,5 inches you might think they are not that big, but compared to my thighs that are a bit less than 19 inches on the widest point they look ridiculously large. My tiny ankles and small feet don't help either, I had people asking me if I train football(soccer). :/
    Oh yeah I only weight 112 lbs so it is all muscle.

I can have your 19" thighs if you don't mind. :) I find out after a while I stop paying attention to my calves..because I have other areas to focus on...such as my waist, thighs, butt, arm...I am all over big anyway.

I think you will look awesome in cigarette pants. :)
  • aprilbruce3
    Options
    Mine are just big, but I just thought its from being a bigger female. But a lot of us in our family has the genetic issue of having tight heel cords. A lot of us have a lot more strength in our legs and can stay on our toes longer. But I haven't found away to work with them yet. Either you feel like your going fall forwards or they lock up after awhile.
  • figuu
    figuu Posts: 20
    Options
    Muscular calves are attractive on men and women. I'm less than 110lbs at 5'4 and mine are 13.5 inches! The biggest part of my thighs are less than 19 inches too so they look extra muscular. I loooove my calves.
  • ThaRealNicki
    ThaRealNicki Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    still loving my calves!
  • Holla4mom
    Holla4mom Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I admit, I am jealous! I have small calves and even smaller ankles and I'm not a tiny woman. They've always been firm and even a bit cut, but not big. Chicken legs run in my family. Even when my brother was in the NFL he had skinny legs!

When I go boot shopping, sometimes they don't look right because there's all this extra room between my legs/skinny jeans and the actual boot. Plus women with good size calves really can rock heels.
  • K8Y88
    K8Y88 Posts: 48
    Options
    Yep I've always had big calves even at my smallest weight. Hate them! ????
  • JenToms80
    JenToms80 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Havent measured mine but they are definately bigger than they used to be!
    Finding boots and skinny jeans is a pain - but I love them! :drinker:
  • steffi90
    steffi90 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, I've just found this thread and had to get involved! I'm 24 and I'm 5ft 1 (petite framed) but I have 16" sized calves! I have always had large calves even weighing at my smallest at 7.13 stone (I'm now 8.7 stone) they were 15" and look so out of proportion.
    It used to get me down so much I even went to the doctors after trying EVERYTHING and considered surgery in Thailand because it was making me feel so unlady like but I found out it can go wrong and leave you in a wheel chair so that was out of the question!
    I have literally tried everything to reduce the size but nothing works. My sports therapist told me I was born with them and that's that...not what I wanted to hear but guess we are all just made differently!
    If anyone finds a good solution please let me know!!
    Thank you! :-)
  • amberburke1982
    amberburke1982 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    A lot of companies now sell wide calf boots that's what I always buy 17.5 right here !