30 day shred starts today!

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• x__abbi__x
    x__abbi__x Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Deffo post pictures :) will love to see them

Im still on Level2 purely because ive been having a couple days rest every week (like advised)

Getting my mum to join in tonight since shes staying over haha!!

xx
  • Liv829
    Liv829 Posts: 160
    Options
    Hi there! I keep forgetting about this thread b/c I have been posting on the discussion group! I am on level 3, day 4. i really like level 3. It is a challenge, and one that I am ready for after the last 2 levels. I like it much better than level 2. I was sore for the first time since level 1 after starting 3! Can't wait to see some of the results stats/pics. I may post some, but maybe not! We will see!
  • Nicolearredondo17
    Nicolearredondo17 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Just found the discussion today and I am late but I bought the DVD this week I am on Level 1 day 3. Love it. Add me if you need any support or just a laugh.

Nicole
  • AprilElizabeth27
    Options
    Today was L3 D1!! Feel the burn..... Yikes! Hope everyone is doing good =)
  • Kittykatcoon
    Options
    I started the 30 DS three days ago and it's gotten a lot easier since the first day. I'm super sore and I can barely bend or anything but that means it's actually working!! I'll be posting before and after photo's once I hit the 30 day mark.
    I really enjoy the work out, it's good for me because I don't like working out for long periods of time, so just 20-25 minutes is perfect for me.
  • tluglem
    tluglem Posts: 2
    Options
    Oh geez....I just start the 30DS again, and I'm not even doing the entire Level 1. I did the Circuit 1 last night, and Circuit 1&2 tonight.

Does anyone else do modified jumping jacks? That high-impact kills my knees (and boobs).
  • shelbiejo
    shelbiejo Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I just finished my 30 days not too long ago, but I am just starting to use this site...So I was wondering how to add it in to my exercise tracker on the days I do it. I clicked to link that girls posted, but it just said the page couldn't be found. Anyone know how else to add it in?