• indiepops
    indiepops Posts: 96
    Options

exercise.png

should have this done by mon fingers crossed
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,341 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement, onawhymm & Speedyf.

I decided to get up right then a go out for a lunch walk. :happy:

1.1 mile down, 6.9 left to goal! I'll wait and update the ticker later today. Hopefully after more miles are added. :)
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement, onawhymm & Speedyf.

I decided to get up right then a go out for a lunch walk. :happy:

1.1 mile down, 6.9 left to goal! I'll wait and update the ticker later today. Hopefully after more miles are added. :)

@darkrider42: Awesome attitude! :drinker: You will get there, 1 mile at time, that's all it takes! :flowerforyou:
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    2.45 miles at lunch...
    66.71/80 complete...
    denise
  • alaliberte
    alaliberte Posts: 205
    Options
    119/120 completed.

I'll have to do a celebration dance for my last mile! :)
  • saramerrigan
    saramerrigan Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Madei it home from work in time to get on the elliptical for an hour.........and am now 9.75 miles closer to my goal :bigsmile:

Keep going fellow *kitten*-movers - we CAN to this!!

Ticker updated

exercise.png
  • laurieblair2012
    Options
    Added 3 more last night and 2.5 this morning so I'm at 65/80. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,947 Member
    Options
    I did 12.5 miles today and I easily had another mile in me. Now I feel like I can commit to saying I'm doing a half marathon on May 6. I signed up for it a while back but wasn't 100% convinced I'd be ready. Today's training run was way slower than my target pace but I think that's because I ran on some back country roads and miscalculated how much traffic there would be .... I kept having to jump into the ditch beside the road to get out of the way and I'm pretty sure that affected my time! But even if I run the half at today's pace I will finish it in the 3 hours they allow before they close the course. Now my last challenge is to get myself ready for a 7am start ... I usually run around 10 am LOL.

Darkrider and all the rest of you who are close to your goals, keep going. We can do this!!

exercise.png
  • BeccaB1981
    BeccaB1981 Posts: 456 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • jonnyb62
    jonnyb62 Posts: 426
    Options
    I did 12.5 miles today and I easily had another mile in me. Now I feel like I can commit to saying I'm doing a half marathon on May 6. I signed up for it a while back but wasn't 100% convinced I'd be ready. Today's training run was way slower than my target pace but I think that's because I ran on some back country roads and miscalculated how much traffic there would be .... I kept having to jump into the ditch beside the road to get out of the way and I'm pretty sure that affected my time! But even if I run the half at today's pace I will finish it in the 3 hours they allow before they close the course. Now my last challenge is to get myself ready for a 7am start ... I usually run around 10 am LOL.

Darkrider and all the rest of you who are close to your goals, keep going. We can do this!!

exercise.png

@jth - You are doing AMAZING! Great run today! You will do fine in the half on the 6th!
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options

exercise.png

@jth - You are doing AMAZING! Great run today! You will do fine in the half on the 6th!

You are doing fabulous and you will do great in your half, don't you even worry!!
  • Luckysusan
    Luckysusan Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Ran 3.5 miles

exercise.png
  • nutritionwhiz
    Options
    Whoot! Just did 1.5 miles on my lunch

Join our weight loss forum today for free weight loss support!
    615e91e9fd848f0.gif
  • Taymay75
    Taymay75 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Goal: 90 miles

Completed today (4/25) – 4 miles (Leslie Sansone 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk)

Total completed – 79 miles

Left to complete – 11 miles
  • thinktank32k
    Options

exercise.png

Ran 4.2 miles today, in my best time to date.
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    3.17 miles of 2:1 intervals
    69.88/80 miles complete
    Denise
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Doing my update! Gosh I joined 2 more challenges and it is keeping me moving, they have cardio but it isn't running on some days!
    I am LOVING it!!!
    weight loss forum today for free weight loss support!
    2f7706cb932173b.png
  • kimberenee
    Options
    4/21- 3 miles jogging and weights
    4/22- 1 mile walking
    4/23- 11 miles spinning
    Total = 85 miles!

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/exercise/whe6qta/]
    exercise.png
    [/url]
  • mwilke
    mwilke Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    So... I completely lost motivation for about 13 days. I have been working nonstop and sleeping not enough- so that killed my morning workouts. I am trying to work out in the evenings again to see if that will work better with my schedule. However, I may be back on track.... not to meet my goal, but to exercising again. I walked/ jogged 3.5 miles tonight.

This gives me a total of 16.5 miles out of a 40 mile goal.