• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    @foxbat you da man!

I am with ya on that quote!!!! WTG!!!
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    3 mile elliptical and 6 miles on the bike. Completed my goal for the month.

exercise.png

@thinktank32k: Woohoo! Great job!:drinker:
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,947 Member
    Options
    @foxbat you da man!

I am with ya on that quote!!!! WTG!!!

^^^ couldn't say it better.
  • mysterylover
    mysterylover Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Not sure that I will meet my goal, but I'm proud of what I got in so far. Had some things happen this month, so I will just strive to do better next month.

exercise.png
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Here's my Friday update. Had hoped to be even further past my goal, but a mild concussion has slowed me down this week. 5K tomorrow and some miles on Monday should hopefully pull out a strong finish, but I'm still taking it slow...

exercise.png
  • thinktank32k
    Options
    thanks speedy

And everyone else: watching your tickers moved made me move. You dont want to be the slacker. So here's to another month of great *kitten* moving.
  • jonnyb62
    jonnyb62 Posts: 426
    Options
    Everyone is doing so well. I'm with thinktank - I don't want to be the slacker, so I ran 4 miles this morning. Still probably need to get in two more good runs this weekend, but I WILL reach my goal of 70 running miles.

exercise.png
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Manage to run 2.17 miles on the elliptical before strength training.

Don't think I'll made my goal this month, :sad:
    but I think I did great considering that I started strength training at the beginning of the month. :ohwell:

Ticker updated

exercise.png
  • jonnyb62
    jonnyb62 Posts: 426
    Options

but I think I did great considering that I started strength training at the beginning of the month. :ohwell:

Ticker updated

exercise.png

You're still awesome and an inspiration to the rest of us.
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    in case it was unclear this was directed at foxbat2828 LOL - forgot to do the quote thing, just hit reply instead...
    denise
    You are awesome and I'm so glad you stuck around the thread even with limited abilities while recovering. It's people like you that keeps us "regular" folk going. You rock my friend. Great great work.
  • crazydv
    crazydv Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    1.5 miles swimming and 3 miles walking today. My bike and swim miles are done and only 3 more miles to run..woohoo

157 completed of 160
  • mandysmom092711
    Options
    10 miles today on the stationary bike.

exercise.png
  • thinktank32k
    Options

Ticker updated

exercise.png

@speedy You have done a great job. The big picture is that you moved
  • foxbat2828
    foxbat2828 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    4.167 in a mix of cycle and treadmill at cardiac rehab today.

37.476 miles completed and 7.476 miles over my goal. I should be able to break 40 during Monday's rehab session, so I'll reset my goal to 42 and try to get to the gym at least once this weekend.

Thanks to everyone for all of the well-wishes and the encouragement. It's certainly helped a lot to keep me motivated and to help me in recovery. Things are progressing really well, the new plumbing feels pretty good, and the biggest thing right now is getting my daily stamina back to 100% and getting the skeletal/muscular pain to subside.
  • JTH11706
    Options

Ticker updated

exercise.png
    You kicked @ss! You ran faster and lifted more than I will ever be able to do! You are a winner, goal or no.
  • l_oudman
    l_oudman Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    14 miles. :bigsmile:

exercise.png
  • JTH11706
    Options
    I walked 3.5 miles while my car was being serviced. Too sore to log any miles yesterday after my long run on Wednesday, but I should be able to make my goal by the end of the month. Congrats to all you who have made it and to those of us who are close, let's get moving!!!

exercise.png
  • JTH11706
    Options
    Everyone is doing so well. I'm with thinktank - I don't want to be the slacker, so I ran 4 miles this morning. Still probably need to get in two more good runs this weekend, but I WILL reach my goal of 70 running miles.

exercise.png

@Jonny -- I promise to reach my goal if you reach yours. We can do it - only 2 more runs in 3 days!! Game on!
  • l_oudman
    l_oudman Posts: 373 Member
    Options

Ticker updated

exercise.png

Of course it great when you hit your goal but it's more than made up by the fact that you were still moving and you started strenght training!!
  • alaliberte
    alaliberte Posts: 205
    Options
    123/120 goal completed...and still a few more days to get some miles in. It's been a good month. :)

Congrats to everyone that completed their miles and if you didn't--you still put in a valliant effort (and, there is still time!)