Leanz Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    11.52kms 29 April

Ticker updated

exercise.png
  • jonnyb62
    jonnyb62 Posts: 426
    Options
    jogged a mile at my daughter's track meet yesterdaty, ran 7 miles this a.m.,

and I met goal!!!!

C'mon jth!

exercise.png
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Added 2.5 on Thursday and another 2.5 on Saturday. Today we doubled up and did 3 miles on the road and 2.5 on the beach which makes my goal - now at 81.5 / 80 for the month. Might top it up tomorrow if it doesn't rain (like the forecast says!).

:glasses: Keep going everyone!!
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I set out this month to
    Swim 20 miles
    Bike. 40 miles
    Walk/run 100 miles
    Total. 160 miles

I'm excited to say that I have completed all of my miles!

Along with the miles I completed the C25K...lost 5 lbs and 7 inches and I'm sure I gained some muscles.

This is a wonderful challenge...thanks for taking the time to set it up every month. I for one greatly appreciate your effort!

Cris

160 completed of 160

So awesome - good for you!
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    slow this month but I made it over 80 miles...final total will be in tomorrow Dinos.....Thanks Bluiz and Dinos for all your hard work:)
  • mandysmom092711
    Options
    Rode stationary bike 10 miles today. :)

exercise.png
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    After a few days without any workouts, I reached my goal playing full court basketball yesterday evening & cycling this morning.:bigsmile: There are 17 people who've made it already, and most likely several more will get there before the month is over :happy:

Sorry I'm not commenting as much lately, but spiritually I'm here with you :wink:

exercise.png
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Manage to run 6.12 miles today... now back to work. :indifferent:

Won't be able to reach my goal, but I'm closer than I was. :ohwell:

Don't have to time to comment, but everybody's doing awesome!

Ticker updated

exercise.png
  • saramerrigan
    saramerrigan Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Only one measly mile walked over the weekend as we were visiting family.

3 miles to cover tomorrow to meet my goal :smile:

Ticker updated

exercise.png
  • ArtGeek22
    ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    Update:

exercise.png

I don't think I will be able to do 15 miles tomorrow, but I have come closer than I thought to my goal this month :smile:

Also, everyone is doing fabulous! :flowerforyou:
  • indiepops
    indiepops Posts: 96
    Options
    really messed up this month. what is for may??
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,947 Member
    Options
    jogged a mile at my daughter's track meet yesterdaty, ran 7 miles this a.m.,

and I met goal!!!!

C'mon jth!

exercise.png

Way to go Jonny! 7 miles before 9 am? I was still reading the paper. But I eventually did get off my butt and do my last 4 miles to make my goal! :drinker: Next Sunday I hope to have 13.2 miles under my belt by 9 am though:wink:

Thanks to everyone for being such a positive influence. This month I set a pretty big goal for myself because of the encouragement I get on this forum to push myself and try harder. It's not something I could have done alone.

Congrats to Dinos for making his goal. And to ArtGeek and Speedy for continuing to move and getting closer to your goals than you expected, in spite of all the busy things going on in your lives. And for Wightrose and the others who are so close, can't wait to see you make your goals.

Dinos, I'm not sure why but I can't seem to find the other tabs on the spreadsheet with the aggregate stats. Anyway I've been keeping my own tally of my miles and since Jan. 2 (I didn't join MYA until Feb but I did track my miles) I've moved 489 miles. :happy: A year ago I wouldn't have believed I was capable of it!

Can't wait to see you all in May! :bigsmile:
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,947 Member
    Options
    Sorry, forgot my ticker

exercise.png
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    We had rain over the weekend and yesterday I felt I needed a day off (I think it was the first day off for the month of April) so I just cleaned and did laundry. Pretty much lazed around! Today I did not put in miles but I burned 750 calories doing Insanity's Max Interval Plyo and Jillians Body Rev Cardio 1 workout! So really I have no mileage to add except from Friday which was 3 miles on the TM. Another new month is coming up!!!

weight loss forum today for free weight loss support!
    2f7706cb932173b.png
  • thinktank32k
    Options

exercise.png
  • Leanz
    Leanz Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    10.77kms

Ticker updated

Thank you for the tracking and work you have been doing! Is there one for May?

exercise.png
  • laurieblair2012
    Options
    Woohoo!!! Hit 82 miles this morning so I met my goal of 80 miles! Now to hit 90 next month...
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    10 miles biking at the gym this morning and ran a 5K on Saturday. I'm ready for May!!

exercise.png
  • mwilke
    mwilke Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Well... I didn't reach my goal of 40 miles, because life and work seem to have gotten in the way. However, I made a slow start of 16.5 miles. Maybe I will drop my goal to 30 for next month, and will definitely work harder towards reaching that goal. I will definitely keep pushing on tho.

Congrats to everyone who reached their goals! That is amazing and shows me that it can be done. It also gives me a little more drive to work harder towards it. Thanks!
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!!! Hit 82 miles this morning so I met my goal of 80 miles! Now to hit 90 next month...

Great job! And everyone deserves this:

great_job.gif

and let's keep going Gang!