What brand of dog food does your dog eat?

Options

Replies

• danger_kitteh
    danger_kitteh Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    We feed our Dal Fromm 4star. They have 9 varieties of flavours and the food is designed to be rotatable so we can switch her up every bag as she's the type that will get bored of her food.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I feed my dog bacon and cheesy poofs. He likes it.
  • riskiestlavonn
    riskiestlavonn Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    The cheapest American brand I can find... which might be Pedigree. :-)
  • jkaupanger
    Options
    our is diamond from the vet and my dog loooooooooooooooooooooves it but it gives him HORRIBLE gas but as long as he likes it thatn its all good.

ha! ours have bad gas as well... it does give a great excuse when we humans have gas though. :blushing:
  • cyclerjenn
    cyclerjenn Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    My coyote get bored of eating he same thing all the time, so I feed him a mix of raw food, but when he stops eating that I give him a week of the blue.
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    www.dogfoodanalysis.com

I feel Solid Gold Hunden Flocken. Nothing but good stuff for my little guy.
  • Lorleee
    Lorleee Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    We feed Wellness and she loves it. We did a lot of research about dog food ingredients and we found that a lot of the grocery store brands just don't fit the bill nutritionally. This is a good place to some investigating:

http://www.dogfoodanalysis.com/dog_food_reviews/
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    PEOPLE THAT FEED THEIR DOGS RAW!...

How do you go about it??? I have a 40lb Borador.... I fed her raw a few times and she loved it... But then my sister was being an asshead and said she was going to get a taste for blood.... I'm guessing that's not true..

So.... Ya... What and how much would I feed my dog?

Her name is Dehlila :)

423803_10150513718495899_584640898_9153108_1346222013_n.jpg
  • fjrandol
    fjrandol Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Our little guy eats Blue Buffalo Lamb & Brown Rice :-)
  • dixiecup19
    dixiecup19 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I have been feeding my dog Wellness since the day I got her and I wouldn't change it. Her coat, eyes, and teeth are amazing. I would love to feed raw, I just don't know how to go about doing it. Any item with corn in the ingredients I refuse to feed my dog.
    Kibbles and bits killed my other dog. I would never feed that crap to anything!
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    Iams Premium Protection for Seniors. He's a 5.5 year old chihuahua with bad joints, so the glucosamine and chondroitin helps a lot, and the dry food helps reduce tartar buildup (he REFUSES to let me or anyone else brush his teeth).
  • fzyfrog
    fzyfrog Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I feed my dog NutriSource Chicken Grain Free. It's expensive, but has no "fillers" or by products so it's said to be much healthier and better for your dog.
  • carey593
    carey593 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Species appropriate raw diet. Simple, easy, and more cost efficient than the premium kibble on the market. Lots of great info on the web, try the Raw Feeding Yahoo group and Facebook group.....the FB group has everything you need to know in the documents. Read up, and then jump in with both feet!

http://rawfeddogs.net/Recipes/
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Authority Brand.. its a petsmart brand, but is good, no byproducts or fillers

We use that too... Which is exactly why we are using it.
  • mtneerjk81
    mtneerjk81 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    My puppy eats Pro Plan Selects or regular Pro Plan
  • l3uttel2flie
    Options
    My dog ate Blue and I've switched her to taste of the wild :) she LOVES IT! http://www.tasteofthewildpetfood.com/
  • dubbslj
    dubbslj Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My beautiful Golden Retriever (5y) gets Nutro Natural Choice Lamb and Rice, my spunky Springer Spaniel has been an Iams dog his entire life from puppy, to proactive adult. He's had a very fulfilling life full of bird hunting and is 14 years old in great health.
  • charlotte66
    charlotte66 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    my boxer gets fed a raw diet
  • shibainugal
    shibainugal Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    My dogs are fed Solid Gold Barking At The Moon. It is a grain free food. For reviews on dog foods: http://www.dogfoodanalysis.com/
  • cb83580
    cb83580 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    There are NO healthy foods that can be purchased at Walmart or your vet's office. All Purina, Iams, Science diet, Rachel Ray. Pedigree, Alpo, Kibble Bits, Old Roy is nothing but total CRAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS! Absolutely!

I feed Taste of the Wild, personally. I like that it's grain free and made with healthy ingredients. I grew up with our dogs getting fed Ol' Roy and any other crap food that was the cheapest. No way would I feed my dog that kind of crap! I don't care if I have to starve myself, I'll be damned if I feed my dog any of that kind of garbage dog food.

dogfoodanalysis.com
    or
    dogfoodadvisor.com

It's amazing how some of the best selling foods out there are total garbage!