Replies

• idauria
    idauria Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Failed last night. Had a small bowl of ice cream :(
  • lisalou2011
    lisalou2011 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in! I have a major weakness for night snacking.....I get up early, work out, do great all day, then after dinner I start eating junk food-and I hate myself afterwards!
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Me: 2* ~ LNS: 1
  • diabeticrunner
    diabeticrunner Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Me: 4:
    LNS: 0***
    *** I did have a snack late, but it was necessary to aid a low blood sugar. It was substantial and did the trick. No guilt!
  • final10
    final10 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I just noticed this. LNS is a big problem for me and so is snacking while preparing dinner. What helps me at night is brushing and flossing but also seeing the success stories here.

I've been on vacation this week so my stats are:
    Me - 0
    LNS - 4
  • ajs2mf
    ajs2mf Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Me: 3
    LNS: 0
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,994 Member
    Options
    Me: 4

• loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Me: 3* ~ LNS: 1
  • keyia0929
    Options
    I really need help with LNS as well...this is a great idea.:wink:
  • idauria
    idauria Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    You rock beeps! I don't always have a lns, but sometimes I am genuinely hungry because I didn't eat enough at dinner. What I have been doing(other than that pesky bowl of ice cream) is to eat a protein bar. It fills me up and it feels like a treat but it's good for me.
  • c3nterstage
    Options
    I'm in! I'm still going to eat my one snack that I eat after dinner (never hungry enough to eat all my cals at dinner) but nothing else! (no hersheys kisses or stolen m&ms!)
  • ajs2mf
    ajs2mf Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Me: 4
    LNS:0
  • positivelyJ
    Options
    Me: 3
    LNS: 1 *

for Wed and Thurs. *
  • candiceanderson84
    candiceanderson84 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm would like to be in ...I'm guilty of late night snacking and I think its making it hard for me to lose my last few pounds. I wake up in the middle of the night and eat bowls of cereal, crackers, sandwiches just about whatever my heart desires thats in the kitchen. SMH
  • trackmom66
    Options
    I do well all day. I work evenings and when I get home at 1am I start snacking. I started leaveing my money and credit cards at home
    because I will stop at 7-11 several times a night:grumble: . I'm going to try brushing my teeth, because I know I hate to eat after brushing. Does any one have any other advice?
  • tjmbellsouth
    Options
    Keep air-popped or microwave popcorn in a tupperware next to the fridge, much better than cheez-it's or ice-cream. Put a label on it "have this not that>". It's helped me, still got to brush ur teeth though.
  • HopeBay
    HopeBay Posts: 32
    Options
    I'd like to join! The worst time is after our 4 year old gets to sleep and we just crash on the couch and snack because we are so tired.
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,994 Member
    Options
    Me: 5
    LNS: 1

It was book club last night, so it was a PLANNED "LNS" event....we were at The Melting Pot and the dessert fondue didn't even come until 9:30 pm!!
  • indiepops
    indiepops Posts: 96
    Options
    god this is just the help i need. LNS gets me every night, and i cheat and never type it into my mfp, im too scared of the calorie content. thank you for creating this thread, so far it:

ME: 0

Lets hope i can put 1 nil on tomorrow :happy:
  • indiepops
    indiepops Posts: 96
    Options
    i feel better in myself today for not snacking last night, lets hope i can keep it up

LNS:0
    ME:1