April 2012 challenge for Late Night Snackers

Options

Replies

• idauria
    idauria Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    I need to get my night snacking under control. I just can't seem to help myself. Every day I say I will not have a snack after the kids go to bed, but then I find myself looking for something. I have this mindset of rewarding myself at the end of the day. It's so hard to break that habit. I got on the scale this morning and was not happy.
  • positivelyJ
    Options
    Me: 4 *
    LNS: 1

For Fri.
  • Bookchick887
    Bookchick887 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the group, I need accountability! I just started crocheting so that has been a help. Last night I was still hungry and had cals left so had 2 tbsp black beans. Not crunchy or sugary, but it was the 'are you really hungry' test?
    First night: me - 1 Lns- 0
  • ASF68
    ASF68 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'd like to join. This is a huge problem for me! Nothing after 7:30.....
  • ajs2mf
    ajs2mf Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Me:5
    LNS:0

I think posting this every day is really helping!
  • Bookchick887
    Options
    Me- 2
    Lns- 0
    !!
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Me: 3 ~ LNS: 4*
  • dusk1977
    dusk1977 Posts: 295
    Options
    Hi there, this is a great challenge I am a really bad LNS especially when the kids are eventually in bed. I find brushing my teeth a really good one, I also try to do free step or free jogging on the wii fit as I can do this whilst watching tv. You are all doing really well :drinker: so I would like to try this for accountability.
    Me 0
    LNS 0
  • ASF68
    ASF68 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Me:1
    LNS:0
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,994 Member
    Options
    Me: 6
    LNS: 1
  • PSGPolly
    PSGPolly Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I need this. It's when I am at my weakest. It's nearly midnight and I have just raided the fridge for the last time. Need to get to bed earlier and stop this nonsense.
    So LSN:1 Me:0
  • dayswillpass
    Options
    God knows I need this help! I try to drink some tea if I want to snack hardcore. Sometimes- I just limit what I have so I don't binge on it the morning after =|
    LNS - 1. Me - 0
  • josiebarboza
    Options
    I am new here and just found this...I am probably one of the worst late night snackers in the world I always do so good during the day and am usually right below my 1200 calorie mark...then I get on the computer around 830 and decide I am not going to eat anymore but when I finally get off the computer around mid night I am starving since I ate dinner at 6....I could really use this so that I am held accountable....Good luck all.
  • josiebarboza
    Options
    Me: 1
    LNS: 0

This is the first day so I hope I can stick with it....wish me luck....and good luck to the rest of you I believe you can do it as long as you set your mind to it....
  • dme1977
    dme1977 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Im IN!!! Glad its the start of a new week...woo hoo so that makes it

:drinker: Lns: 0
    :flowerforyou: ME:1
  • Bookchick887
    Options
    I. Am. Done. Eating. Today.
    Really, I mean it. I'm still under my calories, so this is when I stop.
    I'll let you know how I do.
  • Bookchick887
    Options
    Me - 3
    LNS - 0
  • gatorgirlyyy
    Options
    I didn't see this thread before, so if you don't mind I would like to start as of yesterday, April 8th, 2012.

I have a horrible habit of eating at night time which almost always puts me over my Daily Calorie Goals. It's so disappointing because I do great during the day.

Anyways,

Me: 1
    Late Night Snacking: 0

:)
  • positivelyJ
    Options
    Me: 4
    LNS: 3*

I'm back on track to....night!

Welcome to all the new faces :smile:
  • diabeticrunner
    diabeticrunner Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Me: 7
    LNS: 2 ---- Sometimes stress gets the best of me. But not ALL of me! I'll nip this thing in the bud soon enough :)