why do you only accept males or females as friends on MFP?

Options

Replies

• xraylady33
    xraylady33 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    This thread is cracking me up...
    So we have pics of c*cks...
    Trolls
    Ignore buttons
    Girl on girl action
    Guy on guy action
    Women who are more comfortable around women and vice versa...
    Stalkers and so on......

I accept anyone who wants advice, who wants to listen, offers support, and just makes me laugh now and then. I do not spend hours on the internet, because of limited time, but I have found a lot of smiles from both sides, and some superior advice from men.

That being said....A lot of people do not accept opposite sex because its a social media thing. Time spent discussing health issues is fabulous, but hey, some people want the diversion, a new friend, or maybe a soul mate. The divorce rate for people who spend a large amount of time on the web is increasingly high, so I would imagine chatting it up is just another reason for jealousy. I am not an expert, this is an opinion.

Please do not hate, throw stones, or any other means of distraction please.....

Peace and love to you all!
  • loseweightjames
    Options
    *clicks on OP profile*

*sees that is private*

:huh:

Oh.

i had a stalker on MFP.

Even when I blocked her and removed her as a friend she would still visit my page and have her friends or fake accounts send me messages. I had to mark it private

A stalker as in she wanted your hot bod or as in she thought you were a huge douche and wanted to let the world know?

troll says what?
  • ErnieM88
    ErnieM88 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'll accept anyone, as long as they look normal enough to me. just like I will talk to anyone in real life if they seem nice and normal too
  • JaySpice
    JaySpice Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I accept both, but am picky about male friends I accept. Many men around here are douche canoes.
    Interesting that it is impossible for a female to be a douche canoe. Good to know.

Douche canoe is considered a "male" term...the "female" equivalent is "*kitten* waffle".

Oh. So not a waffle the color of the sea?
  • Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    becasue us females are so hot we dont need you men messing with our weighloss and hotness, Duh. :wink:

best answer so far

I prefer men messing w my hotness... I certainly don't want any women messing with my hotness.

That said, I could use some women, or fashion savvy gay men, to help me increase my hotness, to attract men.
  • twisted88
    twisted88 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I'll accept anyone, as long as they look normal enough to me. just like I will talk to anyone in real life if they seem nice and normal too

What is this "normal" you speak of?
  • GoldspursX3
    GoldspursX3 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I reject all invites because I am only here with my fiancee. Have enough friends in the "real" world.

Then why are you posting on the message boards?

Didn't know it was a requirement to have online friends in order to post on forums.

Hmmm.....lemme read MFP's policy on this.

Nope not there.

Do your "real world" friends know you're this smug?

Yep...does yours?

Now you're just not making sense. Clearly your personality must be better suited to physical interaction.

I'm so glad you think you know so much about me based of a few sentences. Maybe you shouldn't concern yourself with other people and stop being a busy body.

You're not honestly trying to tell me what to do are you? I'm starting to wonder if you have any friends at all in the "real world".

Wonder away....time for putt putt with "imaginary" friends. Have a wonderful day trolling the internet arguing with random people.
  • Allison22451
    Options
    All this talk about douche canoes and *kitten* waffles is getting me hungry... Please pass the syrup.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Plus I would never accept a FR from the OP after the whole "there should be weight brackets for races" posts.

I'm just trying to add up how many of my female friends deleted the guy because of his creepy posts. I know it's a few.

But of course, he's just here for his fiancee...

huh, i didn't see that, they must be on my troll ignore-user list

No. They deleted you. Because you creeped them out by constantly hitting on them (in some truly lame ways, I remember reading a few of them). But nice try. Hopefully the fiancee believes it.
  • JaySpice
    Options
    becasue us females are so hot we dont need you men messing with our weighloss and hotness, Duh. :wink:

best answer so far

I prefer men messing w my hotness... I certainly don't want any women messing with my hotness.

That said, I could use some women, or fashion savvy gay men, to help me increase my hotness, to attract men.

Your bewbs are named hotness?
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    So if someone doesn't like you, they are a "troll"? Got it. Although I'm probably now on "ignore". Pretty soon OP will have no one to talk to.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Plus I would never accept a FR from the OP after the whole "there should be weight brackets for races" posts.

I'm just trying to add up how many of my female friends deleted the guy because of his creepy posts. I know it's a few.

But of course, he's just here for his fiancee...

huh, i didn't see that, they must be on my troll ignore-user list

No. They deleted you. Because you creeped them out by constantly hitting on them (in some truly lame ways, I remember reading a few of them). But nice try. Hopefully the fiancee believes it.

^^^^^
    This. Times...infinity.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I think you guys are getting confused. OP is married. It's an open marriage and his wife is a pathological liar.
  • JaySpice
    Options
    All this talk about douche canoes and *kitten* waffles is getting me hungry... Please pass the syrup.

Syrup is for the boodie. Syrup and jelly.
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options

best answer so far

to attract men all you have to do is dress your body with bacon instead of clothes.
  • Allison22451
    Options

best answer so far

Your bewbs are named hotness?

No, not my boobs... Ick. Gross. My boobs look like a pair of knee-highs with and orange at the bottom. I just meant, overall. My effervescent glow. My positivity. My flair for sarcasm. My savoir faire. My hotness. ;)

• Allison22451
    Options

Syrup is for the boodie. Syrup and jelly.

*sings loud and outta tune* I don't think you're ready for this jelly!...
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    troll says what?
    you keep using that word...I do not think it means what you think it means
  • Allison22451
    Options

best answer so far

to attract men all you have to do is dress your body with bacon instead of clothes.

True.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    To attract men all you have to do is dress your body with bacon instead of clothes.

2337430825_715f1e1c7e_z.jpg?zz=1