Women hate me because I'm *too* beautiful

Options
14567810»

Replies

• zoedallas
    zoedallas Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I don't think she's conceited. I think she's just stating fact.

You don't have to have model looks to be considered beautiful by the everday people around you. And you ARE treated differently based on your looks. Women tend to treat you like dirt and men tend to treat you better.

Just the facts of life.
    I was just reading a thread on here about an article where a woman talked about how much better she was treated by everyone after losing 100lbs. It's true, how you look does affect how people treat you.

The general attitude in this thread towards this woman really irritates me though. There is so much hatred against women (especially from ourselves) in society today and we don't even realize it. We not only accept it, but we participate in it...without even knowing it.
    Well said. ITA.
  • Steven
    Steven Posts: 593 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Hi Folks,

I'm afraid multiple and frequent guideline violations in this thread mean I'm going to have to lock it down.

Some examples of guidelines violated herein:
    4. Show Respect to All Groups and Individuals

No derogatory references to sex, gender, ethnicity, religions, or sexual orientation, or endorsement of violence against any person or group, even if couched in humor, will be permitted. This includes expressing stereotypes about any group or community.

and
    17. No Profane, Vulgar, or Sexually Explicit Language

No explicit, sexual, insulting or vulgar content including expletives, or sexual innuendo, will be permitted. This includes the use of non-alphabetical characters to approximate expletives or other objectionable language.[/b} Publicly visible text on MyFitnessPal should be work-place friendly.

Thanks for your understanding,

Steven
    MyFitnessPal Staff
  • Ayeshat
    Ayeshat Posts: 209
    Options
    I feel sorry for her, she got lots of hate mail etc that made her cry... U may not agree with her but its a bit harsh to attack her like that... How offended can u be about such a general statement that u would actually send her mail to tell her that she's ugly?? good for her if she feels good about herself coz its probably not hurting anyone... sure she might be a bit on the deluded side but whatever floats her boat
This discussion has been closed.