The Hardships of Beautiful Women

Options

Replies

• Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Have you ever been to the UK? I have, several times, and the people over there are not attractive at all. Especially the girls...they don't get manicures, pedicures, eyebrows done...nothing! It's probably because everything is so expensive over there...or because of all the inbreeding. Who knows.

However, I can see her being the most good looking girl out of 1,000...seriously.

My best friend just moved to London and when she is on the train (she is gorgeous by the way), people just gawk at her. And this is her wihout make-up or anything. Good looking people are rare in the UK

New York is full of hideous people, I've been there several times and the people there are usually horrible looking. Especially girls, they don't believe in dental hygiene, or deodorant and most of their cities smell like ****. It's probably because everything is expensive or because of all the inbreeding i.e. Rudy Giuliani. Who knows....

However, I can see you being one of the most good looking girls out of 1,000....not serious, because everyone is ugly in NY.

My best cousin has lived in NY for a while now, and when she is on the subway (the subway is filthy by the way,) people just gawk at her, and she is usually without make up or anything. She's ugly too, though, since she moved to NY.
  • SiouxsieQue
    SiouxsieQue Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Have you ever been to the UK? I have, several times, and the people over there are not attractive at all. Especially the girls...they don't get manicures, pedicures, eyebrows done...nothing! It's probably because everything is so expensive over there...or because of all the inbreeding. Who knows.

However, I can see her being the most good looking girl out of 1,000...seriously.

My best friend just moved to London and when she is on the train (she is gorgeous by the way), people just gawk at her. And this is her wihout make-up or anything. Good looking people are rare in the UK

New York is full of hideous people, I've been there several times and the people there are usually horrible looking. Especially girls, they don't believe in dental hygiene, or deodorant and most of their cities smell like ****. It's probably because everything is expensive or because of all the inbreeding i.e. Rudy Giuliani. Who knows....

However, I can see you being one of the most good looking girls out of 1,000....not serious, because everyone is ugly in NY.

My best cousin has lived in NY for a while now, and when she is on the subway (the subway is filthy by the way,) people just gawk at her, and she is usually without make up or anything. She's ugly too, though, since she moved to NY.

Ahahaha!! This is too funny!
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    She's a tabloid journalist - ergo not a proper human being.

When we eventually abandon the Earth they'll be on the spaceship with the estate agents/realtors, and shopping channel presenters that travels on into deep space whilst the rest of us sneek back home.

:drinker:
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    Not to be sound arrogant but I think I'm way more prettier than her. She just looks like an average pale White lady to me, sorry but I just can't see any hint of attractiveness on her.
  • Caffeine_Addict
    Caffeine_Addict Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'm not gonna comment on her looks. I don't think we should all bash her physical appearance. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Though her attitude leaves a lot to be desiredl.

I wonder if she's walked away from bills and cab fares thinking that the smiling man is going to pay.. IT'S a SCAM! maybe the police will finally catch her because of this article. lol

"I’m tall, slim, blonde and, so I’m often told, a good-looking woman."

When you have the trifecta then details get blurred hehe Just my theory.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    I'm not gonna comment on her looks. I don't think we should all bash her physical appearance. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Though her attitude leaves a lot to be desiredl.

I wonder if she's walked away from bills and cab fares thinking that the smiling man is going to pay.. IT'S a SCAM! maybe the police will finally catch her because of this article. lol

but well she's talking about her being a "good looking" woman & for me her article made me think that she's either dreaming, drunk or simply a something who needs to go into rehab. clearly she's far from being attractive.
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options

Ahahaha!! This is too funny!

Lol, I hate when people speak out of ignorance, or preach for/against something that is not in people's control...and especially when you know there is absolutely no truth to it, and they believe in it 100%.
  • mocha1975
    mocha1975 Posts: 44
    Options
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options

God bless you. Do you really think pedicures and manicures made you beautiful?
  • mocha1975
    Options

I am from the UK - very proud to be. I find this post totally offensive. As with all nations there are good and bad, ugly and beautiful (both internally and externally). Making such negative generalisations says much about your character
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    Ah mocha, I wouldn't waste your time and energy being offended by someone so very patently silly.
  • beccci91
    beccci91 Posts: 214
    Options

Wow, you better hope that I never met you or your 'pretty' face will no longer be 'pretty'
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options

Were you by any chance visiting Norfolk?
  • mocha1975
    Options
    Ah mocha, I wouldn't waste your time and energy being offended by someone so very patently silly.

Very true!!! :D
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    I read the article. The upsides of being a beautiful woman exceed the downsides. 'Nuff said. Quit whining. And that 41 year old woman isn't that attractive to me.
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    ok, devil's advocate moment

After seeing this thread for a couple days I remember I had an experience kind of like what this lady is talking about a while back.

Now, I am by no means a "beautiful" woman (<<<<see profile pictures), but

I was singing for a local band for about 9 months. We had weekly practices, and a few local gigs. It was a lot of fun, I got along great with the band, the music was decent. But after about 9 months, and halfway into recording a demo, they message me saying not to bother showing up anymore to practice and not to talk to them anymore.

me: WTF? :frown: :sad: okay :brokenheart:

The next day, I start getting hate-mail from a guitarrist about how "rude" i was to his wife (I only talked to her twice, both times just a pleasant "hey, how are you?" "i'm fine thanks"). It wasn't that i ignored her, she was just either not around or hanging out with her friends in a different room while i was with the band. I started getting told that she and another band wife were telling the band that i was "hateful" to them and that i was "*****y" when the band wasn't around.

Seriously, though, I am a shy, quiet, "listener" type. I was so upset. I called the woman up, appologized for coming across "rude" the couple time we were around, that I sincerely didn't mean to come across that way, and that i'd like to meet and make it up to her, get to know her and let her get to know me. She told me to "f*@# off" and called me a "trashy, skinny b*#@#&quot;.

me: :sad: don't leave my house for a month and eat lots of ice cream

I was stressing that I seem rude to people when I don't mean to. I got SUPER depressed. Then a friend pointed out that this was me:

actual photo

164063_1261098265746_1778396309_466813_5440018_n.jpg

and this was the band's wives

dramatic but accurate re-enactment

file.php?40,file=24814,filename=fat-people-fat-girls.jpg

I'm not sure if that was the issue for real or not, but it DID help me overcome the overwhelming sense of rejection.

So, yeah, this lady might really need this rationalization to get through her crushingly lonely existence.
  • Caffeine_Addict
    Options

but well she's talking about her being a "good looking" woman & for me her article made me think that she's either dreaming, drunk or simply a something who needs to go into rehab. clearly she's far from being attractive.

well apparently she's been told she is a lot and it's got to her head (true or not).
  • Caffeine_Addict
    Options
    actual photo
    164063_1261098265746_1778396309_466813_5440018_n.jpg

omg that is an amaaaaazing photo! you're gorgeous!
  • Nicola0000
    Nicola0000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    was wondering how long this would appear on MFP. What an arrogant woman!!
  • BeautifulRedButterfly
    BeautifulRedButterfly Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Wow...she looks like a horse.

LOL thats what i thought the first time i saw this article yesturday