how often do you have 'relations' ;] ?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• doinitforme2012
    doinitforme2012 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Not often enough. I go through a lot of batteries

*sigh* I do too... my bf is a gamer and plays all night... and not with me. So i have to play by myself.

:ohwell: this is terrible.. how can games come before a woman :S

No idea. I'm a fairly hardcore gamer but if I catch a glimpse of my girlfriend in the wrong light the controller gets flung across the room. We've been together for nearly a year and the fire is there more than ever, if anything.

I envy her. She's a very lucky girl.

haha. all i have to do is stand in front of hubby and he's all hands and no patience. ;)
  • LelliAmi
    LelliAmi Posts: 327 Member
    Options

Laughed SO hard at this lmao :laugh:

Personally, probably a few times a week. If one of us is reeeaally feelin' it, then maybe up to 3 times in a day but that doesn't happen much. I think I usually initiate it, because the bf always think I'm gonna turn him down if he tries. (NOT. TRUE.) It's gotten better since I started working out more. I have more confidence, the more I work out, so I'm pretty sure that's it.
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options

*sigh* I do too... my bf is a gamer and plays all night... and not with me. So i have to play by myself.

No idea. I'm a fairly hardcore gamer but if I catch a glimpse of my girlfriend in the wrong light the controller gets flung across the room. We've been together for nearly a year and the fire is there more than ever, if anything.

I envy her. She's a very lucky girl.

haha. all i have to do is stand in front of hubby and he's all hands and no patience. ;)

So jealous :( it used to be like that, but things have changed between us :sad:
  • mandi2r
    mandi2r Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I usually want it more times than him, but I apparently have 'bad timing'. So I'm lucky if I have relations twice a week
  • k8lyn_235
    k8lyn_235 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I usually want it more times than him, but I apparently have 'bad timing'. So I'm lucky if I have relations twice a week

omg. same here. i'm glad i'm not the only one.. i feel like the man in the relationship when it comes to "relations"! but i'm lucky if it's ONCE a week.
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    this thread makes me feel depressed >,<

me too, we used to have relations every time we saw each other (we lived 40mins away and he works night shift). Now that we live together its like once a week. :( damn u ***** neighbor for keeping him up all day and not in the mood when I get home
  • Tempe729
    Tempe729 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    has this changed since you started your weight loss?

is it you, or your partner who usually initiates it?

truth is, im kinda sick of trying and getting shot down. then again, i have the Libido of a bunny.

males *sigh* cant live with them, but cant live without them. ;]

I have to agree! Although it's been about 6-7months since I last had any "relations" despite losing 30lbs & 26inches overall since the last time I had any "relations" (23lbs & 10inches of which since I joined MFP)

"truth is, im kinda sick of trying and getting shot down. then again, i have the Libido of a bunny." <----SAME HERE! Haha! :laugh:
  • Contrary03
    Contrary03 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    We go thru cycles~ once a week for 3 wks... then- BAM! Everyday for the fourth:) Not sure why,... but it works. Would i like it more? Heck yeah!.. but working a lot & 3 little ones make for a tired mommy & daddy:yawn:
  • racheljs768
    racheljs768 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
  • racheljs768
    racheljs768 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    me too!
  • jaysonhijinx
    jaysonhijinx Posts: 663 Member
    Options

I used to be a hardcore gamer (not so bad these days) but if I had to choose between pressing the buttons on a mouse or console controller, or pressing the buttons of a female companion, you better believe the game would be getting logged off, so the girl could be logged on xD

I had been single for quite a while but have been with my new gf for about 7 weeks now. Our schedules aren't the most co-operative so we make good use of our time xD Nothing like staying over and doing it twice, then once again in the morning before work! xD
  • Sheila1968
    Sheila1968 Posts: 106
    Options

omg. same here. i'm glad i'm not the only one.. i feel like the man in the relationship when it comes to "relations"! but i'm lucky if it's ONCE a week.

^^^ This. And no, he's not cheating on me, no, he's not gay, none of the usual things I get thrown at me. He just doesn't have as big a sex drive as I do, and never has.
  • Arrica
    Arrica Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Can you say 12 years without sex? And I am married. Medical issues have taken away all my husbands ability. At first I thought it was me, was so upset, started eating, eventually gained 100 lbs.. at least I got satisfaction from something. I learned after a few years that it was not me it was severe vascular disease, hypertension, 2 heart attacks, and medications. After all these years I do not even feel like a sexual being any more. It makes me sad but I am so happy I still have my husband I do truly love him and would be lost without his companionship.

I'm sorry for you. Everytime I get feeling all "poor me" I think of what if we had a similar situation and it makes me feel a little less sorry for myself. Anyway, that's gotta be tough but glad you figured out it had nothing to do with you. Hope he gets better!!
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    hmmm I have a husband who likes to play games...on the computer...

sighs...........................
  • dusty8907
    dusty8907 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Not even once
  • Jenn_10
    Jenn_10 Posts: 83
    Options
    I have occasional threesomes with Ben and Jerry and usually about once a week I swallow Jose.

LMFAO !!!! :laugh: