I think I'm bisexual, but not sure. Please help.

Options

Replies

• BuckeyeBoi
    BuckeyeBoi Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I think Paul Walker and George Clooney are good looking Men, but noooooooooooooo way their gonna tap my *kitten*! I can say those Men are some good lookin dudes!
  • TheFunBun
    TheFunBun Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Yeah, you also have to think of it in terms of preference vs orientation.

You may be technically bisexual if you would scissor the bejesus out of Angelina Jolie and equally attractive women, but for all intents and purposes you are hetero since you prefer men.

sexuality really isn't a this-or-that kind of issue

i used to think i was bi for years

before i realized that my sexuality was something more like "gender-not-important"

Totally works in your case, too, I always say I have no sexual orientation, but a preference for men. You, however, have no orientation and no preference.

If I didn't have such a huge aversion to mowing the lawn, I'd probably be the same way.
  • Mizzou91
    Mizzou91 Posts: 249
    Options
    I think she GAY with all capital letters. Can we say L E S B O

I think you're an idiot.
  • ToEKnee213
    ToEKnee213 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    I think Paul Walker and George Clooney are good looking Men, but noooooooooooooo way their gonna tap my *kitten*! I can say those Men are some good lookin dudes!

If not *kitten*, anywhere else? :laugh:
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Try and see.
  • Ripken818836701
    Ripken818836701 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    If I didn't have such a huge aversion to mowing the lawn, I'd probably be the same way.
    LMAO!
  • Ripken818836701
    Ripken818836701 Posts: 607 Member
    Options

:bigsmile:
  • LizKurz
    LizKurz Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I didn't know I was attracted to the same sex until I had a relationship with a woman. I knew I found women attractive, but never really thought about it in a sexual way. I think we're conditioned as a society to think of sex when we see someone attractive,and because the societal and political norm is to think about opposite gender, it never occurred to me that finding women attractive meant a sexual attraction.

Not only that, but what I miss abou that woman? Not the sex. I saw her the same way I would see a man. Someone I cared for, someone I liked a hellofa lot, and someone I enjoyed spending time with. Someone I wanted to be around. Does this make me bi? I don't know. I married a man, but had a woman come along with the qualities my husband has, I would have married her. I guess I just see its as more of a connection thing with me, rather than a gender thing.
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    im attracted to the opposit sex, but i dont want to date a woman. nothing wrong with an inocent kiss though. :blushing: think about what you want in life. i want kids and a family, but that dosnt mean i dont want some fun along the way.
  • LizKurz
    LizKurz Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I think she GAY with all capital letters. Can we say L E S B O

I think you're an idiot.

Idiot in all caps too.
    :huh:
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options

Do you, OP. Experiment, and try to imagine yourself in a relationship with a girl. There's a difference between being sexually attracted and being actually attracted to the same sex.

This is another good point. I've dated lots of women, but only managed to form lasting relationships with men.

(Though I think that has less to do with my preference than with my compatibility with women. I am hyper-feminine in appearance and taste, but I communicate and behave in a more "masculine" way. Guys dig a girlie girl who likes fart jokes way more than girls do.)

There is always a difference between self, the self seen by others, fantasy, attraction, and action. Thus the ridiculousness of the perceived importance of labeling sexuality.

The only good thing about a label is in dating. People can ask you, "what are you into?" and if you say "bi" you're basically saying

ANYTHING GOES!
  • PinkiePie07
    PinkiePie07 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm bisexual. For me, I've just always known. I've always been attracted to men and women and I have had relationships with both. Personally, I'd rather date men, because there is less drama, but honestly, I'm a tad more attracted to women.

As to the OP, no one can really just tell you if you are or aren't. It's something you have to figure out on your own, maybe experiment with, or talk to someone else who is and see how much your feelings are in line with that.
  • BuckeyeBoi
    BuckeyeBoi Posts: 233 Member
    Options

no sausage for me
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    If you have sexual attraction with both men & women then you're a bi. I agree with the other posters, why not experiment to see if you're really bi or just admire someone of the same sex. I also have girl crushes, admire lots of women & tried having a relationship with a woman but in the end, I found out that I'm 100% straight.
  • ToEKnee213
    ToEKnee213 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    no sausage for me

LOL

George Clooney though? Really?
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Okay, so clearly I need to experiment. Any takers?

Come to Melbourne Australia ;)
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I am sure that I'm NOT... LOL I can absolutely define it all by gender... Females only! :P
  • Piccachu
    Piccachu Posts: 22
    Options
    Easy. Play the field!

And post pictures! ;)

oink oink!

You want her to post pictures of pigs?? Ummm....that's weird.

Oink oink
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    If you ask my husband, he'll tell ya every-one is bisexual. lol Now on a serious note, I can't help ya, sorry
  • gazz777au
    gazz777au Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    How does one know?

If there is doubt, refer dictionary:

.... an animal or plant that has the reproductive organs of both sexes.

It is VERY rare amongst humans.

As far as feelings, how reliable are they ? Really ?