I think I'm bisexual, but not sure. Please help.

Options

Replies

• stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Does the poster above me turn you on?

HAHA. But seriously, it makes me jealous. I wanna be that fit!!
  • MacInCali
    MacInCali Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    I can't tell if this is a post for attention, or if you're honestly wondering ...

In case it's the later, I can tell you that most who are truly bisexual, know so early on and rarely have to question whether or not they are. It's one thing to look at a woman and think "God she's gorgeous!", but it's quite another to look at a woman and wonder what she feels like under her clothes or to have a desire to find out what she tastes like.
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    I can't tell if this is a post for attention, or if you're honestly wondering ...

In case it's the later, I can tell you that most who are truly bisexual, know so early on and rarely have to question whether or not they are. It's one thing to look at a woman and think "God she's gorgeous!", but it's quite another to look at a woman and wonder what she feels like under her clothes or to have a desire to find out what she tastes like.

This

But honestly OP youve deleted most of the girls from your list .......maybe its something you need to think on
  • Ripken818836701
    Ripken818836701 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    but it's quite another to look at a woman and wonder what she feels like under her clothes or to have a desire to find out what she tastes like.
    I have that same desire alot!!!
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I'm bi too.... I *kitten* with both hands. I cant tell if I like the right hand better or the left. The right has a better grip and timing but the left has a softness and inconsistncy that is a real turn on. What should I do?
  • ThatDollSally
    ThatDollSally Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Sexuality is a fluid thing. You can be one, or several orientations over your lifetime. Follow your instincts about how you are feeling and know that no one orientation is wrong or right. It's just what is right for you.
  • saugonda1
    saugonda1 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I think you should move this post to Facebook, we are concentrating on Bigger and Better things on this site
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    When you not only have sexual attractions, but emotional attractions to both a woman and a man then you will know. :)
  • dayswillpass
    Options
    I'm bi too.... I *kitten* with both hands. I cant tell if I like the right hand better or the left. The right has a better grip and timing but the left has a softness and inconsistncy that is a real turn on. What should I do?

LOL WHAT? :heart: you're cool man
  • silkandsugar
    Options
    No need for labels.... you like who you like.
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    Yeah, you also have to think of it in terms of preference vs orientation.

You may be technically bisexual if you would scissor the bejesus out of Angelina Jolie and equally attractive women, but for all intents and purposes you are hetero since you prefer men.

sexuality really isn't a this-or-that kind of issue

i used to think i was bi for years

before i realized that my sexuality was something more like "gender-not-important"

Pansexual. :o)

Me too.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    All women are.
  • Becky1971
    Becky1971 Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    So many things play a part in this. Your sexual orientation is based on more than just sexual attraction. There's emotional, mental, and physical too. You can have some sexual attraction to someone of the same sex and not be bisexual or gay. I really believe that no one can make this determination but yourself. Can you imagine yourself spending the rest of your life in a fully functioning relationship/marriage with someone of the same and opposite sex? I also do not believe that we have to play the field to find out. If it's who you are it will become very clearly to you with or without being out there sleeping around.
  • DietingMommy08
    Options
    If you have not ever participated in sexual relations with a member of the same sex and the opposite sex, then you are not bisexual... You may be bicurious... Meaning that you are simply exploring your sexuality. I would think that when the time comes, you really will be the only one able to answer that question for yourself... As for me, I am straight.

FAIL.

I fell completely in love with a women i was dating before I ever had sex with her.
    Does that mean I was only bicurious until we had sex? Lmfao.
  • DavetheHYNIC
    DavetheHYNIC Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I already got two strikes by the Mfp police so I better skip this topic...........
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    I think you should move this post to Facebook, we are concentrating on Bigger and Better things on this site

/points up to "Chit-chat, fun, and games"
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    Sexuality is a fluid thing. You can be one, or several orientations over your lifetime. Follow your instincts about how you are feeling and know that no one orientation is wrong or right. It's just what is right for you.

I too like unicorns, puppy dogs and fairy dust...
  • DietingMommy08
    Options
    im attracted to the opposit sex, but i dont want to date a woman. nothing wrong with an inocent kiss though. :blushing: think about what you want in life. i want kids and a family, but that dosnt mean i dont want some fun along the way.

Hhmmmm you can have kids and a family and be with a women.

Lmfao.
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    It's a highly personal thing, if you are that explore it in what ever way you are comfortable. I deal with confused teens all the time, all I say is that you're the only one who really knows who you are.

good luck and have fun with it ;)
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    All women are.

ummmmmmmm...no