I think I'm bisexual, but not sure. Please help.

Options

Replies

• YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Labels??? So, when a homosexual/gay person says he/she is gay is that a label? Or when someone is straight and says so is that also a label? As far as I know, homosexual, bisexual, heterosexual, pansexual, etc are just a way to say what sexual preferences someone has. Nothing wrong with that.

Anyway, back to the topic, you can be attracted to women and not wanting to do anything sexual with them, or you might try it and not like it. If you try having sexual intercourse with someone of the same sex and you enjoy it and want to continue doing it, still liking the opposite sex, then you can say you're bisexual. If your attraction doesn't go beyond that, just an attraction, then I wouldn't say you're bisexual.
  • GrnEydGrl86
    GrnEydGrl86 Posts: 154
    Options
    Ur not if u don't know lol. I find woman attractive and check them out, but it's not sexual, I just like to see what they have going on, and what I can improve or whatever lol I look at woman 100 times more then men. I'm totally straight

THIS
  • Ripken818836701
    Ripken818836701 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Okay, so clearly I need to experiment. Any takers?

I knew it was just a matter of time. Another sleaze. Get a life.
    Someone needs to just get sum regardless of their partners sex. Just sayin
  • hanna6774
    hanna6774 Posts: 225
    Options
    I think you should move this post to Facebook, we are concentrating on Bigger and Better things on this site

/points up to "Chit-chat, fun, and games"

Not even
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options

monocle-1.gif
  • ChristyP0303
    ChristyP0303 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    My opinion is this....you don't have to have sex with a man to know that you like men. The attraction is there. It's the same with a woman. You don't have to have to sex with them to know that you like them. The attraction is there. A straight man does not have to have sex with a female to know he is straight. He knows he has zero attraction to men and 100% attraction to women. He's straight!
  • DavetheHYNIC
    DavetheHYNIC Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    YOLO!!

You may be bisexual if you like to eat outback steakhouse.
    Can I say cunnalingus on Mfp?? Are we allowed to say anatomically correct words on Mfp ? If i type vagina or a*** lingus or oral copulation will I get a note?
  • YouAreTheShit
    YouAreTheShit Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I think it comes down to what fulfills the longing in your heart. Does a relationship with the opposite sex provide you with fulfillment or does a relationship with the same sex provide you fulfillment?

In the end I believe it depends on the person and not their sex. Ultimately, it is a choice to prefer one or the other.
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options

tumblr_m26k4ihGk51qbftws.png
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    I think you should move this post to Facebook, we are concentrating on Bigger and Better things on this site

tumblr_m26y4ko1391qmdkcso1_500.gif

Do you know what section of the forum this is?
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    I think in all fairness the label is kind of important... I know, as a personal choice, I wouldn't want to date someone or be in a relationship with someone who is "bi" because there's double the competition for your affection. It's just MY choice... you can agree with it or choose otherwise... but I know I'd never fully trust the person. Therefore, I would choose to not get involved.

Just because someone is bi, it doesn't mean they're more likely to cheat on you.

That's like saying you won't date someone who's pretty because they've get more attention from other men.

Come on.

^^^ THIS .. this.. and yeah, some more of THIS!

Sheesh People....
    funny_carlos_mencia.gif

HAHAHAHAHA
  • HoLLyZ82
    HoLLyZ82 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    wakey wakey give me the snakey.... but you can have whatever it is you want. :drinker:
  • MzFreeSpirited
    Options
    im very saddened by the cruel comments that ppl are saying. so sad. maybe this wasn't the appropriate place to ask but she was reaching out for help.

honey - i advise u to really explore how u feel about women. it is ok. ive been there. i am a lesbian woman and i am in a very committed relationship. it took me some times to come to terms with it but i am fine with who i am. i hope that u can come to terms with who u are and eventually be comfortable with being who u are regardless of your sexual preference. peace and blessings to u hun.
  • badapdos
    badapdos Posts: 132
    Options
    Yeah, you also have to think of it in terms of preference vs orientation.

You may be technically bisexual if you would scissor the bejesus out of Angelina Jolie and equally attractive women, but for all intents and purposes you are hetero since you prefer men.

Yes, I agree. Though I am not bisexual, I find many women extremely pretty, beautiful, hot, etc. but do not have any emotional feelings towards women. If you've ever had a "crush" on a girl and a boy, then yes, you are bisexual. :smile:
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    im very saddened by the cruel comments that ppl are saying. so sad. maybe this wasn't the appropriate place to ask but she was reaching out for help.

honey - i advise u to really explore how u feel about women. it is ok. ive been there. i am a lesbian woman and i am in a very committed relationship. it took me some times to come to terms with it but i am fine with who i am. i hope that u can come to terms with who u are and eventually be comfortable with being who u are regardless of your sexual preference. peace and blessings to u hun.

W.C. Fields said it best... there's one born every minute
  • emilynicole02
    emilynicole02 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    smash.

oops, wrong thread :blushing:

Yet appropriate.

i second that :)
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    I couldn't be Bi...couldn't handle the rejection from both sides of the fence!

:wink:
  • tanyaleighcummings
    Options
    Experiment and see what you decide. Sexuality can be more fluid than we think. I have only wanted one guy in my life...the one I have. Does that make me bi? Still gay? I have decided that since the only one I am with knows I am into him only labels don't matter. If I was poly labels would be an important way of communicating my interests to the appropriate demographic.
    Find out where the bi or gay women are in your area...go and see what happens.
    Happy exploring!
  • ubernerdgirl
    ubernerdgirl Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am solidly and openly bisexual.
    Sending the OP a private, constructive message.
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options

My comment was not cruel to anyone... and I also had an earlier post for the OP saying that only she could know the answer by finding out for herself.

It is absolutely MY RIGHT to not prefer to date someone who is "bi". That's my personal choice... just like it's anyone else's personal choice to date or not date whomever they choose!

To be called a bigot for it is ridiculous. I do not care if you are gay, straight, bi, trans, etc... it does not affect me in the least. I agree that people should be happy, and whatever that is... only they themselves know.

This is no different than saying that a straight guy who doesn't want to date a gay guy is a bigot. Completely twisted around and WRONG!