50 days of something

Options

Replies

• myjourney2
    myjourney2 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Was a bad weekend for eating. Mothers Day yesterday and my birthday today (61 years young) . I ate way too much but back on track tomorrow. I have my running group tomorrow night and then the session with my personal trainer on Wednesday. Really looking forward to eating real food tomorrow and no junk!
  • livestar
    livestar Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    good luck everyone
    :drinker:
  • clover5
    clover5 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Started on 4/9/2012

Day 35 - 50 minute hike
    Day 36 - 40 minute run

You and your attitude are fantastic Icandoit.

Add 45 minutes digging in the garden. After my pancake dinner, I was over, so had to work it off!
    Was a bad weekend for eating. Mothers Day yesterday and my birthday today (61 years young) . I ate way too much but back on track tomorrow. I have my running group tomorrow night and then the session with my personal trainer on Wednesday. Really looking forward to eating real food tomorrow and no junk!

Happy Birthday! There will be holidays and birthdays. Enjoy them in the moment. And then we continue on - one day at a time. Congrats on 7 pounds lost!
  • clover5
    Options
    Day 37 - 45 minutes soccer - my daughters end of season team party - girls vs. parents. 30 minutes gardening, and 100 squats.
  • icandoit63
    icandoit63 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Yesterday day 37/50...i did strength training last night when i go thome. Went to a baseball game got home late, but did some upper body weights. Sooooo tired today...

clover the soccer sounds fun....
  • clover5
    Options
    Started April 9

Day 38 - 50 minute bike ride. Have been puttering around in the yard this afternoon. Not working hard enough to qualify as gardening. Already over 10k steps though!

Great effort Icandoit. The hardest exercise is when you don't feel up to it. You are still here posting "something" everyday. You are a winner.
  • toriaenator
    toriaenator Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    50 days of NETTING over 1200!!
  • mylifeinpictures
    Options
    I am in too. I need to do more then just walking for exercise and this is perfect for me. thanks for the challenge girls. Anyone wanting to add me feel free as a friend. good luck to all.
  • myjourney2
    myjourney2 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Day 18
    15 min treadmill
    30 min weight and strength training
    60 minutes mowing lawn
    Day 19
    babysitting and running after 2 year old
    Day 20
    5km walk with husband. All hills at a fast pace and my legs are sore! Otherwise I feel exhilarated!
    Day 21/50
    20 min treadmill
    30 min strength and weight training. Had the whole gym to myself! Happy Mothers Day to me
    Day 22/50
    20 minutes walking through the mall
    7 hours running after my 2 year old grandson and carrying around my 8 month old grandaughter. She wanted to be held all day today..lol
    Day 23/50
    Day of rest...lol
    Day 24/50
    15 min treadmill
    30 min weights and strength training
  • icandoit63
    Options
    day 38/50 turo jam cardio party 2......50 minutes
  • clover5
    Options
    Started April 9

Day 39 - 40 minute run

Everybody's doing great!
    Welcome AngieNicholas.
  • icandoit63
    Options
    Day 39 /50.......woohooo almost 40 :)

I did a massage tonight after work( i have a massage business) did some yoga and weights upper body and squats..watching Greys Anatomy....
  • clover5
    Options
    Started April 9

Day 40 - 35 minute run. Had to stop after 20 minutes because of a thunder storm. I run during my daughters soccer practice. When the coach started practice again, I ran some laps around the field. I got my time in, but I don't like the split workout.

5K on Sunday morning.

Greys Anatomy... I've heard alot about it, but haven't seen it. Anyway, my perspective is that calesthenics and other stationary exercises are supposed to be done while watching TV. Great job !
  • dme1977
    dme1977 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I'm bad about putting my food in these days...I was really hard core about it but now that I'm closer to my goal weight I've slacked off there.

me too, that was until i found out my scale said LESS than the Dr. office scale ... his say 5 poundz more than mine ... so now Im 10 pound to goal instead of 5:sad:
  • icandoit63
    Options
    Started April 9

Day 40 - 35 minute run. Had to stop after 20 minutes because of a thunder storm. I run during my daughters soccer practice. When the coach started practice again, I ran some laps around the field. I got my time in, but I don't like the split workout.

5K on Sunday morning.

Greys Anatomy... I've heard alot about it, but haven't seen it. Anyway, my perspective is that calesthenics and other stationary exercises are supposed to be done while watching TV. Great job !

I love to stretch and do situps and stuff while watching TV....
    Sounds like a nice run, sometimes splitting it boosts your metabolism. I rememeber years ago Bob Green telling Oprah that the best way to get over a plateau is to do 2 cardio workouts a day for a week or two once your stuck.

day 40 /50 was Turbo jam cardio party 2....felt great but i crashed after.....

next 10 days lets make it happen, looking forward to the next 50 day challenge...
  • clover5
    Options
    Started April 9

Day 41 - 60 minutes of calisthenics - watching Secretariet on TV.

5K tomorrow morning !!!

I am well over on calories today. I was famished when I woke up this morning. It seems possible that the split workout did increase my metabolism. Spent the afternoon sitting in the rain watching U13 girls play in a soccer tournament. With my bright pink slicker on, at least I was dry.

I see you lost another pound Icandoit. Congrats!
  • icandoit63
    Options
    Have a great run today Clover!!!
    day 41/50 i went to the gym did 25 minutes on the elliptical 15 on the treadmill....
    today 42/50....Turbo Jam cardio party 3....i got new dvd to try :)
  • clover5
    Options
    Started April 9

Day 41 - 33 minute run

5k time: 33.23 - 10.38 min per mile.
  • clover5
    Options
    Started April 9

Day 42 - 35 minutes swimming laps, 10 minutes jumping off the diving board.

I'm thinking about opening a new thread maybe sometime next weekend for us to continue. Something everyday in June. A lot of revolving threads restart at the first of every month. And people start looking for a new group or challenge to join for a few days before and after the first. OK with you?
  • icandoit63
    Options
    Started April 9

Day 42 - 35 minutes swimming laps, 10 minutes jumping off the diving board.

I'm thinking about opening a new thread maybe sometime next weekend for us to continue. Something everyday in June. A lot of revolving threads restart at the first of every month. And people start looking for a new group or challenge to join for a few days before and after the first. OK with you?
    That sound s like a good plan.....
    Day 43/50 for me was a busy one at work, planned to go to the gym then said no I will do TJ. turned on the tv got a phone call then next thing you know no time....i did 10 minutes of yoga and it really felt great.....I was exhausted rom not sleeping the night before.

During that lack of sleep i was watching Dr Oz on a show and he talked about how he does 7 mnutes of exercise, Yoga situps and pushup when he first gets up so he starts his day knowing he did something....LOVE that.....soooo
    Day 44/50 I started with 5 minutes of yoga real simple....