"I'm never getting married again."

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Then after getting more serious with her, said he would marry her, just not anytime soon.
    He said he would marry her. Yet has no desire to. Liar. Just telling her what she wants to hear so he can keep the free sex affection, cooking, and whatever else coming.
    Walk away. Hes not only misleading her, but hes not afraid to be rude to her in public. I am sure he is fabu but there are other fabu guys who would cherish her.

This. A guy can change his mind about marriage, sure (especially when he meets "the one") but the fact that he started talking about marriage and dogged her out in public like that is just sad. I wouldn't want to be married to a man who thinks nothing of being so rude to me in public and embarrasing me in front of his friends like that.
  • lordsangel
    lordsangel Posts: 167
    Options
    I would leave before her heart is any more involved. She is worth having someone who wants her just as uch as she wants him. He obviously doens't want to commit or he wouldn't have said what he said.
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    You know, I just did the numbers.

It looks like Jane and Johnny got together right around the time he got divorced.

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with this, but if she's always been one of the marriage, and soon, minded, then hooking up with him at that time probably isn't the smartest decision she's ever made, and she probably should have listened to him from the get go.
  • littledeak
    littledeak Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Talk about red flags, Jane's should be waving furiously. What you see if what you get. Even if he marries her there is nothing that speaks of commitment. Any woman deserves much better than this. My prayer is Jane will love herself enough to look elsewhere.
  • 412HeavyLifter
    412HeavyLifter Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    You dont need a piece of paper to be in a "commited" relationship. I don't blame him. Oh and it appears to me that "Jane" is just a rebound chick.
  • beccyleigh
    beccyleigh Posts: 847 Member
    Options

Divorced Oct 2010? That's what, 16 months ago? After 5-6 yr marriage?

Um, no duh Johnny doesn't wanna get married again! He just got out of a marriage!

Jane's a B***** if she expects him to want to jump back into marriage, he's going to hate marriage for at least as long as his past marriage was. He's probably still paying the ex's bills!!

Everyone is a b*****. I read that somewhere once, so it must be true ;-)

it's true. Guys haven't figured this out yet, that's why some idiots still get married ;)

feel free to go see your mum & any other women in your life you have love & affection for & let them know how you feel about women. I hope to whatever it is you believe in that you never have a daughter. Calling women B*****s must make you fee like a real big man. Pathetic.