You can NOT get it fast....

Options

Replies

• Lesli
    Lesli Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You are awesome...thanks for sharing this!
    Your motto is words to live by, that's for sure. Congrats on your huge success!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, so much. I dont get much time to post these days but feel us oldies but goodies need to keep our stories out there to encourage and uplift.

Thank you to all the people who answered my 'stupid' questions in the beginning, and continue to help with new info each day (and sometimes repeating the old to knock it in my noggin!)

Thanks to mom and dad and God.............oh wait, that was a different forum:embarassed:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • pdxmomof2
    pdxmomof2 Posts: 643
    Options
    Love the post Jeannie! Thanks:drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    :glasses: shamlessly bumping my own thread:blushing:
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    :glasses: shamlessly bumping my own thread:blushing:

Jeannie, there is no shame in sharing the truth. You have shared the only thing that works. Not just in losing weight but being successful in keeping it off. It has to be a lifestyle change. I am so glad you are not only thinner but healthier!
    Bump Away
    :heart:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Jeannie,

So proud to have you as a friend. I just love you to bits! You've done so much to change your life and in addition, quite a bit to change mine.

Thanks lady!

:flowerforyou:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Jeannie, great post :flowerforyou:
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, so much. I dont get much time to post these days but feel us oldies but goodies need to keep our stories out there to encourage and uplift.

Thank you to all the people who answered my 'stupid' questions in the beginning, and continue to help with new info each day (and sometimes repeating the old to knock it in my noggin!)

Thanks to mom and dad and God.............oh wait, that was a different forum:embarassed:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart:

Your amazing Jeannie. You will always be in my mind as one of the "original" MFP'ers that I would devour the threads for looking for words of wisdom, encouragement, and smiles:smile: And you were always there with it! You were always happy to cheer someone else up and keep them motivated and going, while all along you were doing your own amazing thing and letting everyone else shine. Wow, I hope that makes sense to you because Im about to break out into the "Wind Beneath My Wings" song!:laugh:

I love how you look at things, your posts are always great and always make me smile:smile: So, here to one of the orginal "oldies but goodies":drinker: :drinker: We :love: you!!
    ~Roni
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Hey Banks..........why dontcha evah bump me, huh:huh:

:laugh:
  • jenninsocal
    Options
    I teared up a little, you are such an inspiration!

My click moment has happened many times, looking at current pictures of me, seeing the size I am, going shopping ugh!

But really the worst moment happened a few days ago, and this wasn't the first time, but I will explain.. someone at Starbucks asked when "I AM DUE!". I have been asked twice before at other places. It always hurts. But what hurts even more, is that DH and I just found out we can't have children on our own except for a miracle, or IVF, so it is even worse for me when someone asks that because of my weight.

Plus what Tam said is a good point. Your body "Feels" better when you treat it well. I have so much more energy and just feel cleaner and happier when I eat good things, as opposed to the quick fast food meal, that may sound delish but about an hour later I feel like I just fed myself fried poison.
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    I teared up a little, you are such an inspiration!

My click moment has happened many times, looking at current pictures of me, seeing the size I am, going shopping ugh!

But really the worst moment happened a few days ago, and this wasn't the first time, but I will explain.. someone at Starbucks asked when "I AM DUE!". I have been asked twice before at other places. It always hurts. But what hurts even more, is that DH and I just found out we can't have children on our own except for a miracle, or IVF, so it is even worse for me when someone asks that because of my weight.

Plus what Tam said is a good point. Your body "Feels" better when you treat it well. I have so much more energy and just feel cleaner and happier when I eat good things, as opposed to the quick fast food meal, that may sound delish but about an hour later I feel like I just fed myself fried poison.

Thanks Jen......you can do this, I know you can. I am so sorry about the baby issues......cant even imagine having that on my heart. And then ppl can be such IDIOTS!

:flowerforyou: Jeannie
  • SusieSonshine
    SusieSonshine Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Awesome thread! Thank you for sharing!! <smile!>

:flowerforyou:
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Jeannie, when was the last time I told you how special you are? :smooched: :blushing: :love:
    Erm... no more to say, you left me speechless :smile: . Oh, one more thing, though: well done! :flowerforyou:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I think I speak for all of us when I say, "You rock!"
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Oh man, y'all made this ol girl cry!!
    (counts calories burned for crying.........logs cals burned:tongue: )

You all are the best!! You make my day better and make me smile when I think I cant. I love seeing your accomplishments (GTO how far have you come girl?)

:blushing: Thanks
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options

You all are the best!! You make my day better and make me smile when I think I cant. I love seeing your accomplishments (GTO how far have you come girl?)

Well I lost 200 lbs. of dead weight (my husband), and gained a kickass car and a new outlook on life. It's definitely easier to take care of yourself when you don't have someone else's bull crap weighing you down! I can do so much that I couldn't do a year ago- I can kick over my head, run an 8 minute mile, and lift 80 lbs. over my head without even trying. If someone had told me a year ago I could do that I would've told them they were full of it. We're all proof that humans have unlimited potential~
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    WONDERFUL post!! you are such an inspiration to so many of us on here and you are exactly right!!
    You look amazing :flowerforyou:
  • HeatherMMB
    Options
    Hi Jeannie - thanks so much for the post - I am 'posting' the expression, if you want it fast it will not last at my computer and on my mirror! Thank you for the wise words - I know they are going to help when I am upset that it isn't happening fast enough!
    H
  • beckyi88
    beckyi88 Posts: 604
    Options
    Excellent post. Thanks for sharing! :flowerforyou:
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    {{{{{{{{{{{{jeannie}}}}}}}}}}}}} thanks babe!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!