What is your weakness?

Options

Replies

• sweetmspea
    Options
    Snickers candy bars and Peanut M & M's.....Oh my God!!!!
  • mbucchieri
    mbucchieri Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    anything chocolate or sweet...sooooooooo hard to say no
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Food and abs... haha!
  • Pandalicious
    Options
    Definitely chocolate. I crave it all day, every day.
  • Melodrom
    Melodrom Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yes yes yes...peanuts M&M. We don't have them over here in the UK but my colleague from the US always brings a big bag when he over here..mmmmmmmm :blushing:
  • aapayette
    aapayette Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My weakness is that I LOVE LOVE LOVE baking....cupcakes, banana breads, brownies, etc.....it's just really hard not to eat it all!
  • cristileigh
    cristileigh Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Tortillas, Cheese, Butter, Coke, Cigarettes...and Choc covered Peanut Butter
  • cassietn
    cassietn Posts: 48
    Options
    Flaming hot cheetos.
  • cristileigh
    cristileigh Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Yes yes yes...peanuts M&M. We don't have them over here in the UK but my colleague from the US always brings a big bag when he over here..mmmmmmmm :blushing:

Seriously? Penuts M&M's are the only ones that I like....I wonder why they don't have them in the UK.. Strange.
  • elliottjane
    Options
    CHOCOLATE. I work as an assistant in a law firm, and people are constantly bringing us treats and baked goods. It's HELL.
  • mradke71
    mradke71 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Mexican Food.. Love it and wife hates it. But since im on a diet i have been trying to stay away....
  • MrsLong1980
    MrsLong1980 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and anything to do with it
    Cheese balls, Cheese puffs, Cheese and Onion crisps ... and any other cheesey flaoured snack
    Fresh bread and butter

Now excuse me whilst I go and cry at my loss :(
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Wine, dark chocolate and really nice buns on a man

How come we haven't started a "show your butt" thread on here? The "V" thread was nice, but mmmm a good butt...
  • winonajosephine
    winonajosephine Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Breakfast tacos, Menudo, Barbacoa, chips and salsa...ughh...I'm addicted to mexican food.

me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tacos! nachos! chips and salsa omg yes!!! enchaladas, juevos rancheros! Beans and rice - I am totally addicted to mexican food :grumble:
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    The vending machine at work. It's horrible. For months i petitioned my boss, and now there are packets of nuts and dried fruits in one slot. Now if i get anything from the machine i know it's at least somewhat healthy.
  • merinefer1972
    merinefer1972 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Salty or fried! and cheese, cheese, cheese!!!!!! Oh, cheese makes everything better! lol :bigsmile:
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    My weakness is salty foods. I know I need to stay away from them, but i am curious when everyone started their diets, what was the most impossible to stay away from and how did you control it?

Salty fried food for sure. I never had much of a sweet tooth, thankfully.

Honestly, I had to completely cut out chips, fried food, and temptations when I started. I had a very hard time stopping myself, but I'm getting much better at handling them with moderation now. Do what you have to do to reach your goals, but be realistic about it also.
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options

Seriously? Penuts M&M's are the only ones that I like....I wonder why they don't have them in the UK.. Strange.

I've got a serious issue with nutty m&m's. I just discovered the almond ones. I'm in trouble.
  • emilyrenee1
    Options
    Chocolate!!! Most things I'm okay with as long as I don't keep them in the house but chocolate doesn't work that way. If I'm craving it, I WILL FIND IT SOMEWHERE! And the madness of it makes me binge once I find it. I've realized it's just something I shouldn't deprive myself of although I TRY my hardest to have it in small quantities.
  • elexichoccyeater
    elexichoccyeater Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeer