What is your weakness?

Options
My weakness is salty foods. I know I need to stay away from them, but i am curious when everyone started their diets, what was the most impossible to stay away from and how did you control it?

Replies

• CEQuick75
    CEQuick75 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Ice Cream. With summer quickly approaching, I hope I have the willpower to resist the trips to Dairy Queen!
  • PeachyPlum
    PeachyPlum Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    Candy bars! I work 60 hours a week and then go to grad school at night. I'm always running around and those vending machine treats look sooooo good and quick when I'm hungry.
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Kettle Chips, Cheez Its, vanilla waffers, kit kats.

I don't keep any of these in my house. If I want them I have to buy an individual package.
  • bella51708
    Options
    Homemade mac and cheese, Reeses cups, Cool Ranch Doritos, Jelly beans.

I replaced my unhealthy snacks for healthy ones (peanuts, almonds, string cheese) and I stopped buying them. As for the mac and cheese, I haven't yet conquered that one. I still like to make a gooey, delicious mac and cheese from time to time. I just try to control my portion.
  • caramammal
    caramammal Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    crisps (chips) and chocolate bars (candy bars)

I can seriously eat my own weight in either/or/both :)
  • watboy
    watboy Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    White women.
  • cmay89
    cmay89 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Bread. And cheese. Most other things I end up forgetting about eventually.
  • statickey
    statickey Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Sweets. Ugh. I have so much left over candy at my house and I cant stop grabbing a couple starburst jelly beans here and there. Oh, and Reese Cup eggs... omg so good. But I stay away from them. 170 cals I'd rather eat at dinner!
  • brentrhodes
    brentrhodes Posts: 139
    Options
    ANYTHING with peanut butter in it or on it.
  • brentrhodes
    brentrhodes Posts: 139
    Options
    Oh, and Reese Cup eggs... omg so good.

Not sure if these are straight from hell or a gift from heaven. I could make myself sick on them.
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    My husband. Seriously, I can do well until he tempts me, then I cave.
  • tlc12078
    tlc12078 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    My bf is really bad with temptation. Hes the lucky one, he can eat n eat n eat n gain a wee bit of weight. I watch him eat n gain it all. no lie. It makes me sick to my stomach.
  • bevsdietfor2011
    bevsdietfor2011 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Ice cream and sweets!!! Not candy so much just other sweets!!!
  • tlc12078
    tlc12078 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    pb is the bomb. Made pb treats fro Easter and making everyone else eat them so its not in my face. lol def pb. big fan here
  • Bruinsmama
    Bruinsmama Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Mostly French fries, I have had the maybe three times in the past 10 years. I love them but they are SO disgustng! And every time you go out to eat they try to throw them at you!

HELP!

lol
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    CARBS! The high fat ones! Salty & Sweet....bring it on!
  • JMSKCW
    JMSKCW Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Currently my weakness is Cadbury Mini Eggs that I stupidly decided to bring to work. This weakness is not controlled...
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Potstickers. And pizza. I build in whole wheat pizza from time to time, and eat potstickers about once a month.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    ANYTHING with peanut butter in it or on it.
    Over the weekend I was indulging a bit and got a big spoon full of peanut butter and used that to scoop out jello sugar free chocolate pudding. Oh my.
  • freckledrats
    freckledrats Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Southern sweet iced tea